Bernard Polak, Retired President of P...

Bernard Polak, Retired President of Polak's Frutal Works, Dies at 95

There are 1 comment on the Perfumer & Flavorist story from Nov 12, 2012, titled Bernard Polak, Retired President of Polak's Frutal Works, Dies at 95. In it, Perfumer & Flavorist reports that:

Bernard Polak , a member of the American Society of Perfumers and retired president of Polak's Frutal Works, an international flavors and fragrances business, died Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Perfumer & Flavorist.

Jim Cook

Ypsilanti, MI

#1 Nov 16, 2012
A fine man, Bernard Polak, has passed on. I remembered he taught me the tough lesson of "no excuses" which has served me well throughout life. He introduced me to business and gave me significant experience well beyond my years. I copied his habit of collecting quotes to review for inspiration long before the internet ( http://cha4mot.com/q_cha.html ). His high standards of competency and ethics were a model for others; they were for me. Always gracious and warm, I am saddened by his passing. My heartfelt sympathy goes to his family (his eldest son, Michael, now deceased, was my best man and best friend). Sincerely, Jim Cook

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Englewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 3 min Terra Firma 5,889
News Gay wedding cake at center of Colorado Appeals ... 5 min Wondering 37
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 min Terra Firma 22,924
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 1 hr notohillary 86
News Lakewood man defends refusal to bake wedding ca... 2 hr Roguespearee 1
Murderous White Cops 7 hr Easter 19
Ann Coulter Brings the Sting of Truth to Califo... 7 hr Culture Auditor 1
More from around the web

Englewood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Englewood Mortgages