Shooting of Australian twin sisters a...

Shooting of Australian twin sisters at Colorado gun range was suicide pact, survivor says

There are 5 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 18, 2010, titled Shooting of Australian twin sisters at Colorado gun range was suicide pact, survivor says. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The double-shooting of Australian twin sisters that left one of the women dead was a suicide pact, investigators said Thursday after interviewing the surviving sister.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Since: Dec 08

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Nov 18, 2010
Why would you use a 22-caliber?
Patriot

AOL

#2 Nov 18, 2010
Truth_Serum wrote:
Why would you use a 22-caliber?
According to legend, the .22 round will penetrate the skull, then bounce off the inner part of the skull doing more damage to the brain.
Help

Rochester, MN

#3 Nov 19, 2010
There is help out there people. Ask for it! If you feel the need to kill yourselves tell somebody. I am sick and tired of reading about young people who die by suicide.
Your families love you no matter what.
Honest

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Nov 19, 2010
This is very very sad.

Suicide is out of terrible pain and never a joking matter.
blindman

Summerfield, FL

#5 Nov 19, 2010
now if we could only get all the polititans to do that this would be a better place!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Englewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 12 min tbird19482 37,408
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 54 min tbird19482 23,573
Lookin' for dank in all the wrong Places lol 1 hr Big Rob 2
106.7 kbpi is the worst morning show ever! (Feb '15) 3 hr Rene 587
The Parade of Double Standards Continues in the... 8 hr Culture Auditor 1
Looking for work at Lockheed Martin Wed waleedtahmad 1
News Old evidence at new trial (May '06) Tue jww 1,123

Englewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Englewood Mortgages