|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Stoneman wrote:
Ladies and gentlemen:
I hear over and over the radio add slamming Buck for wanting a 23% sales tax.
And every time I hear the add, I notice the people that put it on the air don't mention that the purpose of the 23% FAIR tax is to REPLACE income tax and a multitude of other taxes. The other taxes GO AWAY.
They forget to mention it. I guess.
I want the lemmings that are buying that line of liberal BS to ask themselves why they would support a political party that distorts fundamental information.
well the way it usually works out, you get the tax increase. but the others don't go away.

in fact we are all paying so much more now, for all the tax cuts. i don't think the american people, can afford another tax cut.
Pedro

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Judged:

I am voting for john hickenlooper because he supports an open border with mexico.
Snapple

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
well the way it usually works out, you get the tax increase. but the others don't go away.
in fact we are all paying so much more now, for all the tax cuts. i don't think the american people, can afford another tax cut.
The Federal tax code with all it's amendments, rules and regulations is now more than 9 million words long. Complying with all those words is time consuming. The IRS estimates that we spend a cumulative 7.6 million hours each year dealing with the tax system. That's the equivalent of nearly 4 million full -time workers.

Glenn Beck book "Broke" pg 335
spikens

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

My, my, my... Hickenritter calling rural people 'backward thinkers".... how nice Mr. Mayor. Guess you preferred saying that instead of the more 'direct' comment people make about rural people, "You inbred, buck-toothed, rednecks!"

Hickenritter - You're not only a snob and an elitist, but a bigot as well. Now, Mr. mayor, WHO was it you were calling 'backward thinking' again??????

<><><>< >

Vote Tancredo, who knows a bigot when he sees one !!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2010

Snapple wrote:
<quoted text>
The Federal tax code with all it's amendments, rules and regulations is now more than 9 million words long. Complying with all those words is time consuming. The IRS estimates that we spend a cumulative 7.6 million hours each year dealing with the tax system. That's the equivalent of nearly 4 million full -time workers.
Glenn Beck book "Broke" pg 335
and to add, insult to injury. about a third, of the tax money collected, is spent to collect it. arn't federal fatted calf beaurocracies, sooo wonderfull? yes i would support a no more than 20%, aportioned sales tax only system. but i fear that, that is not what would happen. greedy evil politicians, are strangeling our economy to death. but the no more than twenty percent sales tax, is to be collected by state governments. and the federal government gets, no more than 20% of that collected tax.
Stoneman

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Judged:

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I see most people, particularly liberals, can't get the concept that LOWERING TAXES INCREASES ECONOMIC ACTIVITY, therefore it increases revenue to the gubbermint.

Imagine that 80% of what you made went to the gubbermint before you received the paycheck. You would have virtually nothing in your hand to go shopping with. Couldn't buy a car. Couldn't go on vacation. And I don't think you would be motivated to work more hours if you only saw 20% of your pay.

And since the gubbermint takes a percentage of all sales, a percentage of all corporate earnings, THOSE TAXES GO DOWN because nobody is shopping! THINK ABOUT IT!

Lots of people stop working extra hours. I can relate personally to the problem: my wife shouldn't work full time because her pay would launch us into yet another higher tax bracket, so WHY DO IT?

Reagan lowered taxes, revenue to the gubbermint went up. If it weren't for the liberal Congress spending like crazy in the 80's we would have seen the debt go down. Bush did the same-- taxes went down, revenue went up.

You need to stop listening to big-gubbermint liberals. THEY want CONTROL of the economy. It's a power thing. If they control your salary, they make all the decisions, they feel terrific! And they stay in office FOREVER!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
I see most people, particularly liberals, can't get the concept that LOWERING TAXES INCREASES ECONOMIC ACTIVITY, therefore it increases revenue to the gubbermint.
Imagine that 80% of what you made went to the gubbermint before you received the paycheck. You would have virtually nothing in your hand to go shopping with. Couldn't buy a car. Couldn't go on vacation. And I don't think you would be motivated to work more hours if you only saw 20% of your pay.
And since the gubbermint takes a percentage of all sales, a percentage of all corporate earnings, THOSE TAXES GO DOWN because nobody is shopping! THINK ABOUT IT!
Lots of people stop working extra hours. I can relate personally to the problem: my wife shouldn't work full time because her pay would launch us into yet another higher tax bracket, so WHY DO IT?
Reagan lowered taxes, revenue to the gubbermint went up. If it weren't for the liberal Congress spending like crazy in the 80's we would have seen the debt go down. Bush did the same-- taxes went down, revenue went up.
You need to stop listening to big-gubbermint liberals. THEY want CONTROL of the economy. It's a power thing. If they control your salary, they make all the decisions, they feel terrific! And they stay in office FOREVER!
no you don't understand, what has been happening. right now, with visible and hidden taxes, you paying close to 50% of your salary. and it has not been going down. and the pitence of tax cuts, are compensated for in other ways. like the elimination, of tax deductions. it's still robbing pehter more, to pretend to pay paool less. cause you elect liars, who have no intention of representing you. they can't be trusted, like they used to be.

take a look at the origional promise, of the income and old age benifit tax. and notice that it has never been kept. cause you a government of liars, without G-D. and you have all being systematicly been brainwashed, by your government established secular religious public school system.

religiously(sysstematicly, brainwashed in violation of the constitution, of the united states of america. as if any of you give a damn about, the constitution that the forefathers of this nation wrote to protect us from these kind of serpent idiots like they are today. and the worship of the subtle beasts of the fields, is nothing new. there just an evil lollypop, your all sucking on.

and this is all happening, cause you have all pissed off G-D, for more than one too many times, in this nation. cause this could not be happening, unless G-D was really, really, really angry at us, and the whole rest of this world. here in this second coming of Benee Adam.
wolverine

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Voted For Tom Tancredo

Judged:

The Man wants To Stop The Flood Of Illegals Entering This Country....Instead of trying To Get They're Votes
American

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Voted For Tom Tancredo

Illegal immigration isn't to blame for all of Colorado's problems. However, it is an undisputed fact that they are a drain on our schools, our law enforcement, our welfare agencies, and our jobs...All of which need serious help. Sending the invaders home won't solve all of our problems, but it's a start.
English 101

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Elbert wrote:
Colorado cannot withstand the failed Democratic policy that put us in this 3 year long economic crises any longer. We also cannot allow our state to become sanctuary-Colorado by hiring illegalís to work in businesses owned by public officials, specially Mayors.
Whatís the unemployment rate been since the Dems took majority in 2006? If your happy with it- go with more of it- Hickenlooper.
Time for real change, letís see what Tom can bring to the bankrupt table.
It's illegals, not illegal's.
Beaner

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

M wrote:
Illegals need to leave. NOW!
Yes they do. I can hardly wait to see those unemployed Americans scrubbing floors, washing dishes,cooking that Mexican food at the restaurants,and picking up this country's crops.
All at minimum wages or less!

Since: Oct 09

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Skippy wrote:
Can't bring myself to vote for a Tea-brain or Republican for any office. They offer no solutions- especially since their policies were the ones that created this mess (Bush tax cuts were in effect for years- where were the jobs then?) There was a budget surplus when Clinton left office- Bush left a huge deficit, brought on by tax cuts and the war- they quietly deregulated environmental, financial, safety agencies- thank heavens they didn't get social security privatized- more jobs shipped overseas by our corporate citizens who have paid millions to get republicans elected. Haven't heard anything in the way of solutions...just cut taxes, less government (except the most personal and private part of your lives)and speading fear- you must be made afraid of people who think differently. That's why I'll vote against the tea-brains, and repos. They convince the low-information voter to come out- the folks who believe what they hear on fox is real, who don't realize that they're being used by the Koch's and Rupert Murdoch- that the Tea Party and Citizen Groups were totally financed by big busines who stands to profit-once they can put the puppets back in place- I don't understand how people can be so dumb as to vote against their own best interests. It comes when they are too lazy to think for themselves, and believe what they are spoon fed. You can fix ignorant, but you can't fix stupid. Let's see how this election goes- if the repos actually get power, you'll see things get much worse for everyone except the wealthiest.
If you think it was only republicans who caused this mess...YOU ARE A MORON!!! Your wonderful liberal dems are just as corrupt, just as greedy and just as full of shit. Some of us are trying very hard to change the good ole boy system in washington but people like you, just want the same old thing. Handouts, no accountability and no responsibility. As long as you have your turn at the government tit, you will vote democrat.
American

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Beaner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they do. I can hardly wait to see those unemployed Americans scrubbing floors, washing dishes,cooking that Mexican food at the restaurants,and picking up this country's crops.
All at minimum wages or less!
You must be very young (and naive). Americans used to do those jobs all the time.

America's youth used to fill those jobs, where they were taught to earn their own living and the value of hard work. They also learned to better themselves so that they wouldn't have to work those menial jobs for the rest of their lives.

Now our youth learn nothing, don't care, and those jobs are filled by third-world criminals. Criminals we import.

After America crimbles, historians will look back and wonder why we didn't see this coming.

We do.
bill blank

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Voted For Tom Tancredo

Judged:

illegals a major issue
terrr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Voted For Tom Tancredo

Judged:

We need change...Hickenlooper did nothing for Mayor, why would I promote him to Governor

Since: Oct 09

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

American wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be very young (and naive). Americans used to do those jobs all the time.
America's youth used to fill those jobs, where they were taught to earn their own living and the value of hard work. They also learned to better themselves so that they wouldn't have to work those menial jobs for the rest of their lives.
Now our youth learn nothing, don't care, and those jobs are filled by third-world criminals. Criminals we import.
After America crimbles, historians will look back and wonder why we didn't see this coming.
We do.
Awesome post!!! There is a huge problem with the 18 to 25 year old Americans today. They expect everything to be given to them. According to obama and his lackies, the are to demand a career, college, healthcare, and he is there to make sure they get it. I can remember the jobs I had to take as a teenager and I make me appreciate what I have today.
DL Probing

Evergreen, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

You Fright Wingnuts are dumb.

Hick is a jobs creating businessman who lowered taxes, decreased crime and shrank the size of gov't under his watch.

How again is that not preferable to a draft dodging career Republican politician?
Concerned US Citizens

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

In the early 1950's, 2.3 million illegals were in this nation and the rate of crime and drug smuggling was growing rapidly.

In response, Eisenhower announced the planned launch of Operation W E T B A C K
- zero tolerance for and forcible removal of all illegal aliens in this country.

Immediately, before the Operation even started, based on the threat alone, 1.7 million illegals vacated this nation of their own accord and, by the time the Operation began, there were less than 300,000 illegals remaining, most of whom were hard core criminals who were tracked down and arrested then deported without fanfare, hearings, or billions of dollars in expense.

Arizona has now issued a similar threat and illegals are running away in droves, self deporting, some back home, some to liberal sanctuary states and cities which Obama refuses to prosecute for making their own sanctuary laws that are contrary to Federal and State laws.

Both current events and history teach that this nation now needs to adopt the simple serious threat of zero tolerance for and immediate forcible removal of all illegals.

That threat alone will cause a massive self-deportation of the majority of the 30 million illegals now here.

As the Pew Hispanic Center reported last week, a much higher percentage of illegal aliens are now emploiyed in the USA than "Natives" proving that when self deportation happens, the "Natives" unemployment rate will drop substantially. Moreover, liberal spending on illegals (annually $1.2 Trillion) would cease, thus filling our national coffers again and halting the impending bankruptcy of this nation at Obama's and the liberal's pro illegal abetting hands.

Remember, according to the Democrats and Obama's anti-American accusations while pandering on Univision, if you believe in this law enforcement approach, you are an "enemy" of the state.

We know what needs to be done - make sure your newly elected Representative is ready to do it or, like Arizonans, YOU, THE CITIZEN ENEMY, will be next to be sued.

VOTE TO TAKE AMERICA BACK - DON'T LEAVE ONE PROGRESSIVE STANDING!
ThomasP

Fort Collins, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Voted For Tom Tancredo

Judged:

Only candidate that says what he means and does what he says.
American

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

DL Probing wrote:
You Fright Wingnuts are dumb.
Hick is a jobs creating businessman who lowered taxes, decreased crime and shrank the size of gov't under his watch.
How again is that not preferable to a draft dodging career Republican politician?
For people with brains, this invasion from Latin America is an insult to our Nation. The fact that we tolerate it is, well, intolerable to most Americans.

We spend way too much money educating, housing, incarcerating these people.

Then there's the issue of people like Jose Garcia-Gomez, a POS illegal that murdered a Denver cop in cold blood. Did I mention that Gomez was one of those jobs created by Hick?

It's an invasion, purs and simple, and it must be stopped. Now.

Hick has proven, time and time again, how he feels about illegals (and the law in general). So has Tancredo. The choice for Americans with brains is very, vey clear.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Englewood Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Englewood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••