He won the primary
Alan

Fort Collins, CO

#231 Oct 29, 2010
conservative, pragmatic, smart, experienced, articulate
DL Probing

Evergreen, CO

#232 Oct 29, 2010
Yeah...cause what we need to fix the messes created by career republican politicians is to elect more career republican politicians.
GSXR

Longmont, CO

#233 Oct 29, 2010
DL Probing wrote:
Yeah...cause what we need to fix the messes created by career republican politicians is to elect more career republican politicians.
Look moron, Denver and Colorado are in the shape they are in because of DemonCraps like Ritter and Hick, why would anyone one them to run the state further down than they already have?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#234 Oct 29, 2010
DL Probing wrote:
sorry but you can't fix the mess we're in, with your all making it worse without G-D. since only G-D, can fix, this revolting development. you can't outsmart G-D, WHO keeps sending you more messes, than you all know what to do with.

cause if your in, a mess without G-D. your only going to get, more sent in your supply and demand.
Skippy

Camden, IN

#235 Oct 29, 2010
Can't bring myself to vote for a Tea-brain or Republican for any office. They offer no solutions- especially since their policies were the ones that created this mess (Bush tax cuts were in effect for years- where were the jobs then?) There was a budget surplus when Clinton left office- Bush left a huge deficit, brought on by tax cuts and the war- they quietly deregulated environmental, financial, safety agencies- thank heavens they didn't get social security privatized- more jobs shipped overseas by our corporate citizens who have paid millions to get republicans elected. Haven't heard anything in the way of solutions...just cut taxes, less government (except the most personal and private part of your lives)and speading fear- you must be made afraid of people who think differently. That's why I'll vote against the tea-brains, and repos. They convince the low-information voter to come out- the folks who believe what they hear on fox is real, who don't realize that they're being used by the Koch's and Rupert Murdoch- that the Tea Party and Citizen Groups were totally financed by big busines who stands to profit-once they can put the puppets back in place- I don't understand how people can be so dumb as to vote against their own best interests. It comes when they are too lazy to think for themselves, and believe what they are spoon fed. You can fix ignorant, but you can't fix stupid. Let's see how this election goes- if the repos actually get power, you'll see things get much worse for everyone except the wealthiest.
CIAMATO

Denver, CO

#236 Oct 29, 2010
Hick is too liberal, Maes is a complete loser. Tancredo- who would have thunk it?
Snapple

United States

#237 Oct 29, 2010
Colorado, I wish Tom was running here in Michigan. You would be sooooo lucky to have him as your Governor. Good luck Tom Tancredo.
Snapple

United States

#238 Oct 29, 2010
Skippy wrote:
Can't bring myself to vote for a Tea-brain or Republican for any office. They offer no solutions- especially since their policies were the ones that created this mess (Bush tax cuts were in effect for years- where were the jobs then?) There was a budget surplus when Clinton left office- Bush left a huge deficit, brought on by tax cuts and the war- they quietly deregulated environmental, financial, safety agencies- thank heavens they didn't get social security privatized- more jobs shipped overseas by our corporate citizens who have paid millions to get republicans elected. Haven't heard anything in the way of solutions...just cut taxes, less government (except the most personal and private part of your lives)and speading fear- you must be made afraid of people who think differently. That's why I'll vote against the tea-brains, and repos. They convince the low-information voter to come out- the folks who believe what they hear on fox is real, who don't realize that they're being used by the Koch's and Rupert Murdoch- that the Tea Party and Citizen Groups were totally financed by big busines who stands to profit-once they can put the puppets back in place- I don't understand how people can be so dumb as to vote against their own best interests. It comes when they are too lazy to think for themselves, and believe what they are spoon fed. You can fix ignorant, but you can't fix stupid. Let's see how this election goes- if the repos actually get power, you'll see things get much worse for everyone except the wealthiest.
Oh dear Skippy, no doubt you not heard solutions cause you have not been listening.
What Bush, Clinton, Carter, did doesn't matter anymore. They ALL have been screwing us...you pee-nut brain. How long are you going to stand on the sidelines crying over split milk. Forever?
You and I do agree with one thing which is this... I don't understand either...how people can be so dumb as to vote against their own best interest and believe whatever MSDNC feeds them. You can fix ignorant, but you can't fix stupid.
Voting for progressive is ignorant AND stupid. Wake up it's morning.
curious

Westcliffe, CO

#239 Oct 29, 2010
Snapple wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear Skippy, no doubt you not heard solutions cause you have not been listening.
What Bush, Clinton, Carter, did doesn't matter anymore. They ALL have been screwing us...you pee-nut brain. How long are you going to stand on the sidelines crying over split milk. Forever?
You and I do agree with one thing which is this... I don't understand either...how people can be so dumb as to vote against their own best interest and believe whatever MSDNC feeds them. You can fix ignorant, but you can't fix stupid.
Voting for progressive is ignorant AND stupid. Wake up it's morning.
He who does not learn from history is doomed to repeat it.
Jim Gagnepain

Fort Collins, CO

#240 Oct 29, 2010
John was the Light Rail champion in Denver!
GSXR

Longmont, CO

#241 Oct 29, 2010
Jim Gagnepain wrote:
John was the Light Rail champion in Denver!
And light rail helps those outside of Denver how?
gyro

Denver, CO

#242 Oct 29, 2010
Higher credibility factor.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#243 Oct 30, 2010
you might want to be a little nicer to TheG-D, WHO determines, everything that actually happened, is happening, and shall happen to colorado.
Mara Roberts

United States

#244 Oct 30, 2010
Because Dan has the best platform of getting CO back to a Constitutional basis, for bringing back jobs, being against illegal immigration, and for being an upright and honest person, a man of faith. He has run a decent an honorable campaign, unlike the other candidate.

Since: Aug 10

Denver, CO

#245 Oct 30, 2010
Tancredo is moving up in polls!!! Way to go COLORADO! We may hae some HOPE yet!
Stoneman

Colorado Springs, CO

#246 Oct 30, 2010
Ladies and gentlemen:

I hear over and over the radio add slamming Buck for wanting a 23% sales tax.

And every time I hear the add, I notice the people that put it on the air don't mention that the purpose of the 23% FAIR tax is to REPLACE income tax and a multitude of other taxes. The other taxes GO AWAY.

They forget to mention it. I guess.

I want the lemmings that are buying that line of liberal BS to ask themselves why they would support a political party that distorts fundamental information.

Since: Sep 10

Denver, CO

#248 Oct 30, 2010
I'm a republican..dumb question isn't everyone who loves freedom!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Englewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 13 min Wondering 19,750
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) 5 hr Pastor Hymen 1,317
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 6 hr Tanya 2
Hung guys snapchats 16 hr DirtyDiane 2
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 20 hr Jonah1 3,229
christopher weber (Oct '11) Apr 13 OverIt 3
dish network sucks Apr 7 N Davis 2
More from around the web

Englewood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]