Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't answer any questions. I'm done with you.
Happy new year.
I decided to answer your question first then you can answer mine that I originally posed that you refused to answer…

“How is it fair that the rich paychecks have grown by 475 percent to your growing 3% fair?.” It’s fair, because their stockholders pay them to grow their profits, and they do it. They are productive. Quit buying their products or services and maybe you would be better off and they would be less rich. OR you could work the ungodly 80-100 hours a week to achieve those earning like they do… In either case why do you feel the government is the one entitled to their PRODUCTIVE earnings? How is it “FAIR” that 53% of Americans pay income tax and 47% don’t have to?
tunabowl

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

I think they're all crooks.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I decided to answer your question first then you can answer mine that I originally posed that you refused to answer…
“How is it fair that the rich paychecks have grown by 475 percent to your growing 3% fair?.” It’s fair, because their stockholders pay them to grow their profits, and they do it. They are productive. Quit buying their products or services and maybe you would be better off and they would be less rich. OR you could work the ungodly 80-100 hours a week to achieve those earning like they do… In either case why do you feel the government is the one entitled to their PRODUCTIVE earnings? How is it “FAIR” that 53% of Americans pay income tax and 47% don’t have to?
So profits are all that matter. Lets just let a 100 million Americans starve to death or die of easily cured illness all so a few rich stockholders can make bank and hind the money overseas to sit in a bank.

80 hours a week @$6.25 is not much!!! Shooting rich people is the way it's going to go soon. Wait and see.
The Infantile left Winged

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text> with religion comes flying planes into buildings or bombing/killing abortion doctors.
But you have no problem with murdering the most innocent of innocent???
You truly are one pathetic and sick POS!!!

Pathetic and sick POS? That is the perfect definition of you lefty POS's

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
But you have no problem with murdering the most innocent of innocent???
You truly are one pathetic and sick POS!!!
Pathetic and sick POS? That is the perfect definition of you lefty POS's
AAAHHHH a sock puppet.

Yeah it's better to let them be born and stave to death or gown up without an education and start pumping out babies of them own when they reach 13 years old. More they pump out bigger welfare checks get.

GREAT PLAN. NOT!!!

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
AAAHHHH a sock puppet.
Yeah it's better to let them be born and stave to death or gown up without an education and start pumping out babies of them own when they reach 13 years old. More they pump out bigger welfare checks get.
GREAT PLAN. NOT!!!
Ooohhh!!! So now you can predict! And you know that all these murdered innocent babies would have gone through all of these delusional lies you just posted???

You are a real murder in the first degree supporting freak!!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
So profits are all that matter. Lets just let a 100 million Americans starve to death or die of easily cured illness all so a few rich stockholders can make bank and hind the money overseas to sit in a bank.
80 hours a week @$6.25 is not much!!! Shooting rich people is the way it's going to go soon. Wait and see.
“So profits are all that matter. Lets just let a 100 million Americans starve to death or die of easily cured illness all so a few rich stockholders can make bank and hind the money overseas to sit in a bank.” Who do you think stock holders are? Where does your retirement get pulled and placed in? A Mattress? Profits= sustainability. Without profits there is NO re-investment, no growth and companies die... Retirement funds dwindle to nothing and you’re taxed less because your retirement is only worth what you put in 20 years ago. You’re nothing shot of a small liberal mind who’s understanding is that of a gnat.

“80 hours a week @$6.25 is not much!!!” Who earning $6.25 an hour works 80 hours a week? NO ONE.

“Shooting rich people is the way it's going to go soon. Wait and see.” Nice. full of jealousy and hate... sad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Don't answer my questions. They might make you have to think.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
Don't answer my questions. They might make you have to think.
I have answered more than once.

It boils do to this.

Some see those "47%ers" as free loaders some see them as young adults trying to start a life on there own.Elderly working full time or part time to help pay there rising expenses on a fixed income or Military families one over seas the other stuck here a single mother living on E3 wages.

Sure there are those taking advantage of the system and if there was a way to fix the system without the elderly, young families,and our military families paying the cost great.

HOW? By taking away from those in need? IMO that's fuked up.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Ooohhh!!! So now you can predict! And you know that all these murdered innocent babies would have gone through all of these delusional lies you just posted???
You are a real murder in the first degree supporting freak!!!
There loads of studies to back me up.

http://aclu-wa.org/blog/teen-pregnancy-discri...

http://www.fsc.yorku.ca/york/rsheese/psyc1010...

http://www.thenationalcampaign.org/resources/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>I have answered more than once.

It boils do to this.

Some see those "47%ers" as free loaders some see them as young adults trying to start a life on there own.Elderly working full time or part time to help pay there rising expenses on a fixed income or Military families one over seas the other stuck here a single mother living on E3 wages.

Sure there are those taking advantage of the system and if there was a way to fix the system without the elderly, young families,and our military families paying the cost great.

HOW? By taking away from those in need? IMO that's fuked up.
And you believe the government is the solution on the eve of the fiscal cliff. Mindless. Taxing rich does nothing.

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
There isn't ANYBODY who can tell you what will happen to ANYONE at ANYTIME you phuqing murder in the first degree supporter!!!
And does any of your stupid left wing lying sites say that maybe some of these MURDERED babies could have come up with the alternative fuel you phuqing idiots are so desperately looking for???
Or how about the cure for AIDS or cancer??? You phuqing murder in the first degree supporting POS!!!
Are these sites the same ones that wrongly predicted that we 'WOULD' run out of oil by now??? The same ones who in the 1970's said that we 'ARE' heading for an ice age???
You stupid phuqing lemming liberal asshole!!!
WELL??????????
I'm waiting for an answer!!!
You fear mongering liberal!
You liberals? You are exactly everything that you claim to hate!
You are the biggest bigoted liars to have ever graced the face of this Earth! No wonder you HATE your selves so much!!!

NOW ANSWER MY QUESTIONS... liberal!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Answers aren't what the left can do... They are motivated by emotion, which is irrational and lack reason. Answers would require thought which they can't do because their emotion is too overwhelming for them to use their brain. Liberalism is dominate but will die because it's UNSUSTAINABLE.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Motivated by emotion huh?..lol. That is how Fox News has you all snookered. They get you all ticked off to the point your yelling in agreement at the tv.

Its like your watching WWE. Its only entertainment but you clueless folks can't see it..lol.

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

District9 wrote:
Motivated by emotion huh?..lol. That is how Fox News has you all snookered. They get you all ticked off to the point your yelling in agreement at the tv.
Its like your watching WWE. Its only entertainment but you clueless folks can't see it..lol.
You got one thing correct!
The rich party? It is the biggest liars of them all!
==========
Democrats enjoy being stealth party of the rich.
http://timesleader.com/stories/Democrats-enjo...

But in Roll Call’s list of the richest members of congress we find that the top ten is stuffed mostly with fatcat Democrats. Only three Republicans made the top ten richest list.
http://www.rightwingnews.com/democrats/top-te...

Democrats Wealthiest in Congress: 7 Out Of 10 Wealthiest Members Of Congress For 2010 & 2011 Are Democrats.
http://politicalvelcraft.org/2011/09/08/democ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

District9 wrote:
Thanks for making my point… In addition the left likes to demonize who they don’t agree with and help empower the government to FORCE people to do what they FEEL is best IE Food stamps, welfare, school lunch programs, and OBAMACARE. Liberty means nothing to you, and forcing others to take up your causes instead of doing it yourself, makes you a weak do nothing. Sad but true.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

District9 wrote:
No tax cuts for middle-class Americans… Obama didn’t fight for the middle-class! Why don’t you explain how raising taxes on rich Americans helps middle-class Americans?

I know you can’t, but it would be fun to see you try.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for making my point… In addition the left likes to demonize who they don’t agree with and help empower the government to FORCE people to do what they FEEL is best IE Food stamps, welfare, school lunch programs, and OBAMACARE. Liberty means nothing to you, and forcing others to take up your causes instead of doing it yourself, makes you a weak do nothing. Sad but true.
Demonize...pleeeaasse..lol. The right wingers are the pro's at demonizing and pointing the finger at the other guy and then claim they are being unfairly criticised when folks like me point it out. One hour of Fox News and you can see who is doing the demonizing..lol.

Go cry me a river.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No tax cuts for middle-class Americans… Obama didn’t fight for the middle-class! Why don’t you explain how raising taxes on rich Americans helps middle-class Americans?
I know you can’t, but it would be fun to see you try.
What do you consider to be the middle class? If your talking about the the payday tax expiring, I'm all for it. I'm also all for raising the amount of wages that the Social Security tax can be applied to. Its a little over 110K and then you don't have to pay any more Social Security taxes on your income. We need to raise that limit.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You got one thing correct!
The rich party? It is the biggest liars of them all!
==========

Useless drivel deleted.
Relax there Skippy. Your all outta whack on my avatar. The Republicans were holding out for the rich. They stand up for them more than they do anyone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Englewood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Englewood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••