Republicans the party of LIARS

karlVII

Since: Feb 12

Aurora, CO

#7517 Oct 8, 2012
The most disgusting fact is how Romney disturbingly and immediately used a Bush W impulse knee jerk reaction when Americans were killed in Benghazi three weeks ago exploited the issue for political gain -- and he's been playing politics with the issue ever since.

We do not need another George W. Bush as Commander in Chief!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7518 Oct 8, 2012
karlVII wrote:
"In Afghanistan, I will pursue a real and successful transition to Afghan security forces by the end of 2014. President Obama would have you believe that anyone who disagrees with his decisions in Afghanistan is arguing for endless war. But the route to more war -- and to potential attacks here at home -- is a politically timed retreat that abandons the Afghan people to the same extremists who ravaged their country and used it to launch the attacks of 9/11. I will evaluate conditions on the ground and weigh the best advice of our military commanders. And I will affirm that my duty is not to my political prospects, but to the security of the nation."--Willard Romney
Apparently he's unaware that President Obama already has us scheduled to "transition to Afghan security forces by the end of 2014." In fact, I'm pretty sure Willard has criticized Obama for even setting a date.
LOL... interesting... I'm pretty sure the Taliban and Al Qaeda are thrilled with Obamas announcement. By then, if obama is elected I'm sure our military will be gutted so we can do nothing about it when they move back and and stage American attacks. It's ok little guy. You'll be less safe.

Location hidden

#7519 Oct 8, 2012
karlVII wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney likes to criticize the president's handling of Israel and Iran and to recycle tired attacks on his record on Israel. But he repeatedly sidesteps the facts, ignoring Obama's unprecedented efforts to make our closest ally in the Middle East more secure.
Under Obama's leadership, Israel has received record levels of security assistance, including aid for rocket defenses that have saved Israeli lives, and our defense and intelligence cooperation has never been better.
The president has forged an international coalition to prevent Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapon. Under the most crippling sanctions ever imposed, Tehran's economy is floundering and has never been more isolated. Obama has repeatedly vowed to use all instruments of national power to ensure Iran does not acquire a nuclear weapon, taking no option off the table.
That's interesting... I'd love to read the article on that, little guy.

Location hidden

#7520 Oct 8, 2012
karlVII wrote:
Beyond Romney's incoherent LYING and rhetoric, He has 0 zero actual policy differences with President Obama on Iran -- unless Romney thinks it's time to rush to off to war. Everything else he says he would do -- crippling sanctions, a credible military option -- the president is already doing and has done.
Romney is a pathetic goof and LIES more than ANY Candidate for President in HISTORY
Why should I vote for Obama? What has he done? Accomplished?

Location hidden

#7521 Oct 8, 2012
karlVII wrote:
The most disgusting fact is how Romney disturbingly and immediately used a Bush W impulse knee jerk reaction when Americans were killed in Benghazi three weeks ago exploited the issue for political gain -- and he's been playing politics with the issue ever since.
4 Americans died in Libya... The president did?????

What would you do little guy?

“Im Right here”

Since: Jun 12

Cause You need the education.

#7522 Oct 8, 2012
karlVII wrote:
Actually Obummbler hid in the closet because he doesn't want the American public to know the entire world is burning dummies of him and the American flag because of him..He has pissed on our allies and befriended our enemies. 20 countries are rioting in the streets because of him and yet he does nothing like hes not involved.I actually think he blew the debate because he wants out,,I think he is in too deep and wants to run like hell.His kids will never have a normal life and he will be in hiding the rest of his life. He should have never bragged his ass off for our Navy Seals doing their job and just kept his mouth shut.One rule of war is you dont brag.... Now the world is after him.There are bounties on obama in all those radical Muslim countries and Americans are dying because of obama..He is NO leader.Hes a punk.Now he wants to run Ill bet...But did you see this

Among those who watched the debate, the Gallup tracking poll shows a whopping 72% to 20% of Americans believe Romney did a better job than Obama as they sparred over the economy, jobs and the role of government. That also goes for Democrats: By 49% to 39%, those in the president's party who watched the debate say Romney did better in Denver.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#7523 Oct 8, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I vote for Obama? What has he done? Accomplished?
What a troll you are.....

“Im Right here”

#7524 Oct 8, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>What a troll you are.....
And why did you just start posting your nasty attitude just ,what last week?
LOL
Who are you to be calling people out in Denver after only posting your crap here for a week?. You have been rude with your every post here and you want to call someone out ? LOL..Go blue..lol..

Among those who watched the debate, the Gallup tracking poll shows a whopping 72% to 20% of Americans believe Romney did a better job than Obama as they sparred over the economy, jobs and the role of government. That also goes for Democrats: By 49% to 39%, those in the president's party who watched the debate say Romney did better in Denver.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#7525 Oct 8, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
Yikes! That post will convince voters to change their minds.

NOT

“Its all about me”

Since: Oct 12

Because Im better than you

#7526 Oct 8, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
Have you no pride.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#7527 Oct 9, 2012
karlVII wrote:
"In Afghanistan, I will pursue a real and successful transition to Afghan security forces by the end of 2014. President Obama would have you believe that anyone who disagrees with his decisions in Afghanistan is arguing for endless war. But the route to more war -- and to potential attacks here at home -- is a politically timed retreat that abandons the Afghan people to the same extremists who ravaged their country and used it to launch the attacks of 9/11. I will evaluate conditions on the ground and weigh the best advice of our military commanders. And I will affirm that my duty is not to my political prospects, but to the security of the nation."--Willard Romney
Apparently he's unaware that President Obama already has us scheduled to "transition to Afghan security forces by the end of 2014." In fact, I'm pretty sure Willard has criticized Obama for even setting a date.
Obama doesn't have a victory strategy, he has a schedule for retreat and defeat. Romney's right, if you want peace, prepare for war.

Obama would cut our defense budget and Romney won't; this is where they differ. I liked Romney when he debated Obama, he looked sincere and confident. Romney didn't seem mean or snide, Obama looked uncomfortable.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#7528 Oct 9, 2012
THIS JUST IN...TOPIX IS AN AMERICAN OWNED SITE, OPEN TO THE CITIZENS OF THE ENTIRE WORLD....Contrary to pinhead opinions.....
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#7529 Oct 9, 2012
PolitiCat wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Obummbler hid in the closet because he doesn't want the American public to know the entire world is burning dummies of him and the American flag because of him..He has pissed on our allies and befriended our enemies. 20 countries are rioting in the streets because of him and yet he does nothing like hes not involved.I actually think he blew the debate because he wants out,,I think he is in too deep and wants to run like hell.His kids will never have a normal life and he will be in hiding the rest of his life. He should have never bragged his ass off for our Navy Seals doing their job and just kept his mouth shut.One rule of war is you dont brag.... Now the world is after him.There are bounties on obama in all those radical Muslim countries and Americans are dying because of obama..He is NO leader.Hes a punk.Now he wants to run Ill bet...But did you see this
What does it say about the tone and temperment of our political discord, in the United States....when the above rhetoric, is deemed totally acceptable? Has Fox and partisan politics, created a climate, where this language is normal?

Location hidden

#7530 Oct 9, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
Because you have no answer, I am a troll? What are you 9?
Why should I vote for Obama? What has he done for ALL of America? What has he accomplished?

“Truth, Justice”

And the American Way

#7531 Oct 9, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>What does it say about the tone and temperment of our political discord, in the United States....when the above rhetoric, is deemed totally acceptable? Has Fox and partisan politics, created a climate, where this language is normal?
Nope. Democrat corruption, lying, cheating, redistributing, disrespecting everyone that fought and died for America and all out lying to Americans and the rest of the world .

So are you saying all of your previous comments were unacceptable? Because you were way more insulting to several people here than the honest truth posted by this poster ?

So are you saying you arent going to use inflammatory language and talk like an adult from now on when you intrude yourself in to other peoples conversations?

Where do we go from here?

“Its all about me”

Since: Oct 12

Because Im better than you

#7532 Oct 9, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>What does it say about the tone and temperment of our political discord, in the United States....when the above rhetoric, is deemed totally acceptable? Has Fox and partisan politics, created a climate, where this language is normal?
Sounds like he has American pride to me.Are you an American?Have you NO PRIDE?

karlVII

Since: Feb 12

Aurora, CO

#7533 Oct 9, 2012
Registered voter trend suggests President Obama is recovering from post-debate drop

from Oct. 2-8. Preferences tilt toward the president among REGISTERED VOTERS, 49% vs. 46% in Obama's favor.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/157955/romney-obam...

I guess after the educated REGISTERED VOTERS realized Willard LIED 27 times in 38 minutes during his pathological rant at the debate they are getting back on track.

“Im Right here”

#7534 Oct 9, 2012
karlVII wrote:
Registered voter trend suggests President Obama is recovering from post-debate drop
from Oct. 2-8. Preferences tilt toward the president among REGISTERED VOTERS, 49% vs. 46% in Obama's favor.
I guess after the educated REGISTERED VOTERS realized Willard LIED 27 times in 38 minutes during his pathological rant at the debate they are getting back on track.
Thats odd Karl, Thats NOT WHAT YOUR LINK INDICATES..LOL..You cut off the best part..lmaoff

Romney 49%, Obama 47% Among Likely Voters
Registered voter trend suggests Obama is recovering from post-debate drop.

So Karl, List all 27 "Lies" you claim in that 38 minutes. I didnt hear any from Romney.But I can list obamas lies.

You first.

“Im Right here”

#7535 Oct 9, 2012
Big Bird pissed obama using him in add without his support.Obama lied.Obama is so desperate he will use any lie he can.

PBS should receive NO taxpayers money.If obama cuts the military budget and cancels our aerospace/NASA budget then why the hell would we toss billions to a TV station? That is worth 350 billion ,on its own? While it gets millions a year from taxpayers?

Big Bird will not be anyone's political puppet.

Sesame Workshop has asked the Obama campaign to take down a new TV ad that prominently features the famous talking bird, in a satirical spot mocking Mitt Romney for calling for an end to PBS subsidies.

"Sesame Workshop is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization and we do not endorse candidates or participate in political campaigns. We have approved no campaign ads, and as is our general practice, have requested that the ad be taken down," Sesame Workshop said in a statement.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/09/ob...

Location hidden

#7536 Oct 10, 2012
karlVII wrote:
Itís so weird that you would call everyone stupid who doesnít agree with you and ObamaÖ
Why donít you educate us all on why we should vote for Obama?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Englewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Devil Clown Inc. Big Top Saloon (Dec '11) 41 min Izzy-_- 3,428
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Respect71 47,997
Opiates 10 hr Sven_210-303 3
News Nude man in high heels causes lockdown (Apr '07) 13 hr andet1987 31
last post wins! (Feb '11) 20 hr -Prince- 26,287
Poll Why do Blonde Guys not like Ashley? (Dec '11) 23 hr Izzy-_- 57
Dr Allison Fall (Dec '10) Mar '17 Billinbg 14

Englewood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Englewood Mortgages