Since: Feb 12

Aurora, CO

#7260 Oct 5, 2012
Aggie Nostic wrote:
Karl, if Obama is so smart, why didn't HE call Romney on those "lies"?
Good thing he has the media and gullible fools to make excuses for him a day late and a dollar short.:)
Hahahahahahaha!
Hi Aggie, Long time no see. I guess you waited until Romney finally did something even though it was wrong.

To answer your question, I can only speculate because I'm not the President or a member of his debate team, But I would venture to guess it is incredibly hard to debate someone who changes his stance on positions the night of the debate. can you say etch-a-sketch on steroids? a pathological LIAR with out a drop of credibility?

So funny. These are responses to Romney lying loudly and proudly but not fooling Everyone. Perhaps you - like some others posters prefer Romney. That is your right. But he still LIED to save his campaign Wednesday night. Kind of pathetic don't you think? There are plenty of low-information-voters that Romney, Ryan, and Rove are counting on. But thank goodness - not all American voters are THAT dumb. By all accounts I have read and heard Romney didn't convince enough undecided voters to make a difference. If anything he turned undecided voters off most educated voters do not like someone who changes positions every other day.

“If you can't beat um join um”

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

#7261 Oct 5, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>He has'nt a prayer....too Bush-like for this country....deep down, everyone knows, who really put us here.....
I think he comes across more Reagan like. When Reagan took office he inherited 11% unemployment and 16% inflation. He turned the economy around in less than one term and we enjoyed one of the longest periods of prosperity ever.
At work yesterday I observed that many of the die hard liberals were mad at Obama for doing so badly. He's been doing badly for 3 years and they get mad because of one night? He lost the debate because he can't defend his record and he can't remember his talking points without a teleprompter. It's spin. That's why he was fumbling and bumbling. Mitt was speaking from the heart. No memorization required when you're speaking the truth.

Aurora, CO

#7262 Oct 5, 2012
In the history of televised presidential debates the incumbent has only won the first debate once, and that was Bill Clinton and of course no one can hold a candle to Bill Clinton.

FoxNoise pundits are acting as if they are having orgasms in their pants over NOTHING!

Aurora, CO

#7263 Oct 5, 2012
The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he comes across more Reagan like. When Reagan took office he inherited 11% unemployment and 16% inflation. He turned the economy around in less than one term and we enjoyed one of the longest periods of prosperity ever.
At work yesterday I observed that many of the die hard liberals were mad at Obama for doing so badly. He's been doing badly for 3 years and they get mad because of one night? He lost the debate because he can't defend his record and he can't remember his talking points without a teleprompter. It's spin. That's why he was fumbling and bumbling. Mitt was speaking from the heart. No memorization required when you're speaking the truth.
You have got to be kidding me, Romney lied 27 times during the debate.

Aurora, CO

#7264 Oct 5, 2012
Mitt Romney set a new debate record Wednesday night - by lying 27 times in only 38 minutes
http://www.gowilkes.com/voice/mitt-romney-set...
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#7265 Oct 5, 2012
The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
I am afraid this condition of the global economy, is'nt gonna go away, too soon.....best we should expect, is a long, sloooow recovery, which is really what is occuring now....it's usually much more healthy and durable, longterm....Alot depends on Europe and staying out of any more wars....

Aurora, CO

#7266 Oct 5, 2012
5.2 million new jobs in the last 2 years.....How would a rightie counter that?

Unemployment lower than when Obama took office!
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#7267 Oct 5, 2012
karlVII wrote:
5.2 million new jobs in the last 2 years.....How would a rightie counter that?
Unemployment lower than when Obama took office!
Too many positive economic indicators, for real Americans to ignore....plus, many of us, will never forgive the treasonous republican House members.....
Aggie Nostic

Denver, CO

#7268 Oct 5, 2012
Oh, Karl. I just wanted to see if you would admit that Obama can't defend his own policies. I should have known better.

For every job gained in September, 7 people withdrew from the job market. The whole jobs numbers lie by Democrats is just more deflection from the fact that the economy is in a slow, slow, slow grind due to this administration's lack of establishing tax certainty, a budget, and the oppressive regulations by Dodd/Frank and the EPA.

I think both sides play fast and loose with the facts. I have always contended that. But the refusal of about 35% of americans to admit that Obama's "plan" is devastating to our future is the real lie.

Do you agree with what Obama said in 2005, about success being "dumb luck"? He has never created a thing in his life- he is a bitter, punitive, narcissist ideologue who isn't nearly as smart as he thinks he is.

I do have to laugh at you buying the "24 lies" thing. You know what I think? I think Obama had the sun in his eyes, there was a solar flare, he was worried about the impending campaign funds scandal, the air was too thin, there was a mouse in his pants, he had a rash, etc....I think there was a huge conspiracy that kept Obama from being able to defend his performance and call Romney on his lies right away and just keep saying, "Uhhh, Uhhhh, Uhhhh".

LOL!
Aggie Nostic

Denver, CO

#7269 Oct 5, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Too many positive economic indicators, for real Americans to ignore....plus, many of us, will never forgive the treasonous republican House members.....
Now that right there is funny, I don't care who you are.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7270 Oct 5, 2012
Jessica Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter which way you go, just go away.
He's a commie.
What's your eveidence?
Aggie Nostic

Denver, CO

#7271 Oct 5, 2012
Here are the jobs FACTS, free of the Democrat spin zone.

If the labor force participation rate was the same today as it was in 2009 the unemployment rate would be 11.2 %.

For example, in 2010, 58.5 % of working Americans held jobs.

EXACTLY THE SAME AS AUGUST 2012.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#7272 Oct 5, 2012
Aggie Nostic wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that right there is funny, I don't care who you are.
So Sad...another glass half full republican....
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#7273 Oct 5, 2012
...half empty...lol...
Jessica Rabbit

Denver, CO

#7274 Oct 5, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your eveidence?
My evidence is in the same location as the evidence put forth by Romney fans that Obama is a commie.
Aggie Nostic

United States

#7275 Oct 5, 2012
I agree that the uneducated might think the economic indicators are good because of the markets, but for those like me, who follow actual economics publications like The Atlantic, which is hardly partisan, the picture is clearer. It is sad that there are so many ignorant Americans like Blue and Karl.

Personal income growth is the single most important factor, really, and it's CHANGE during the Obama years. Not so good. And the global economy continues to contract- anybody with a brain can see that Obama is leading us down the same path as the EU.

But he doesn't care as long as it buys him votes. Anyone who votes for him is the real traitor.
Aggie Nostic

Denver, CO

#7276 Oct 5, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>So Sad...another glass half full republican....
Freudian slip?

Lol!

how sad.

“I dont got no stinkin socks”

Since: Sep 11

RIP { Residing In Parietal }

#7277 Oct 5, 2012
Aggie Nostic wrote:
I agree that the uneducated might think the economic indicators are good because of the markets, but for those like me, who follow actual economics publications like The Atlantic, which is hardly partisan, the picture is clearer. It is sad that there are so many ignorant Americans like Blue and Karl.
Personal income growth is the single most important factor, really, and it's CHANGE during the Obama years. Not so good. And the global economy continues to contract- anybody with a brain can see that Obama is leading us down the same path as the EU.
But he doesn't care as long as it buys him votes. Anyone who votes for him is the real traitor.
Hi Aggie, I think one of the biggest problems is obama gave so much money out to minority organizations and minorities that that they will never see the problems the rest of us face as working Americans. Most of them dont feel the "Pinch" as the rest of us have because they have had a steady income through obamafare. None of them plan on working so they dont feel the issues like the rest of us. Most of them ARE really doing better then they were before because they had to work or go hungry before obamafare. Now they have steady income..Without the fear of having to work for it...I know obama put lots of Working people on unemployment and welfare too but its the career welfare people that are doing better..Not the working man..The working people dont want to be on Obamafare..

Romney will create jobs.

Aurora, CO

#7278 Oct 5, 2012
I always knew the Republicans were a hatefull bunch of racists but here is PROOF

Local restaurant family getting death threats after flap over 'Romney visit'

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-ne...

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#7279 Oct 5, 2012
karlVII wrote:
I always knew the Republicans were a hatefull bunch of racists but here is PROOF
Local restaurant family getting death threats after flap over 'Romney visit'
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-ne...
Hmmmm, you must have forgot about the scores of liberal kooks who just recently harassed and threatened Chick-Fil-A just because the owner didn't support the sexual perversion called "gay" marriage. How soon we forget.

Oh, I forgot, you libs don't want to bring up the seething, bitter hatred on the left because it makes you look like the hypocrites that you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Englewood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISSL - Bushes legacy. What is the lure? 1 hr Bev Jamison 2
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Terra Firma 3,301
Denver Dispatch'Awesome' Michelle Obama Thrills... 3 hr disgruntled reader 1
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) Wed sss 4,216
Old evidence at new trial (May '06) Wed Dad 1,110
Review: Amerimax Windows (Jul '10) Wed Jon 33
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) Tue Tooth Fairy 80
•••
•••

Englewood Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Englewood People Search