Award-Winning Freestyle Rap Newcomer,...

Award-Winning Freestyle Rap Newcomer, P-Star Performs Songs from her Debut Album, Welcome to My Show

There are 1 comment on the Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release story from Jul 5, 2007, titled Award-Winning Freestyle Rap Newcomer, P-Star Performs Songs from her Debut Album, Welcome to My Show. In it, Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release reports that:

“Best Performer of the Year 2004”

Award-Winning Freestyle Rap Newcomer, P-Star Performs Songs from her Debut Album, Welcome to My Show Including Her Single and New Music Video Wanna Make You Dance In a Special Opening Performance for Teen ... via Press Release News From 24-7 Press Re...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release.

Rose wood

Fernandina Beach, FL

#1 Oct 9, 2007
The album was due to release on August 25th, but has been moved back to November 21st. I have yet to see it on tv. You can view it on Youtube.XXYOUTUBE-nYwLF_z8er0X X I still think she's too young for it to go anywhere. Her age will prohibit records from selling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Englewood Cliffs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing Englewood Wed Kevin4765 12
Parking Aug 3 Not a fort lee fan 1
News Paterson bust finds pot, cocaine, cash in apart... Jul 22 Johnny rivera 1
News After 40 years, father and daughter meet for th... Jun '17 Christsharian Dee... 2
News Lawsuit accuses Povich of sex harassment, affair (Apr '06) Jun '17 andet1987 5
News Paterson is among 22 N.J. police departments to... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Iris lopez 1
Mayor David Mayer Raises Highest Property Taxes (Jan '17) Jan '17 Mayor David Mayer 1

Englewood Cliffs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Englewood Cliffs Mortgages