Water Main Break Leaves Residents wit...

Water Main Break Leaves Residents with 'Little or No' Water Pressure

There are 2 comments on the Patch.com story from Feb 29, 2012, titled Water Main Break Leaves Residents with 'Little or No' Water Pressure. In it, Patch.com reports that:

What is being described by borough officials as a "large water main break" at Palisade Avenue and Bluff Road Wednesday evening forced closure of a portion of roadway and left an unknown number of Fort Lee residents with little or no water pressure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Bob

Cliffside Park, NJ

#1 Mar 1, 2012
http://www.northjersey.com/topstories/fortlee...

Says the pipe was repaired at 3pm and they started restoring service at 5:37. Slowly apparently as it hasn't reached here yet (6:30pm Palisade and Rt 5)

Here is the United Water statement:
http://www.unitedwater.com/newjersey/Newscent...
Jeannie

Fort Lee, NJ

#2 Mar 1, 2012
We are still waiting for the water to return. 8:08 pm. palisade and rt 5

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Englewood Cliffs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gynecologist charged with sexual abuse against ... (Jun '14) Jun 25 pailrider 29
News DNA Match Leads to Arrest in 25-Year-Old Murder... (Mar '07) May '16 JMACK 85
News Teaneck police captain charged with soliciting ... (Feb '09) May '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 16
Glamour Gourmet Cooking Event May '16 zenlivingevents 1
News Cop report says Bergen County safety director i... Apr '16 Miller time 1
News Town plans to use air horns to deal with wild t... Apr '16 oldNbold 1
News Carlos Gomez crossed the border into the United... Mar '16 Right On 1

Englewood Cliffs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Englewood Cliffs Mortgages