Man charged in abuse of 3 dogs

Police say a man savagely beat a woman's three dogs while he was living with her in Shrewsbury. Full Story

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#22 Feb 27, 2011
Animal Lover wrote:
Jon D. Katkavich is a psychopath. He needs to be comitted to a psychiatrict hospital and kept away from animals and humans FOREVER! I hope that the judicial system throws the book at him. This is what happens to kids who come from broken homes;people who are losers and drunks.
WRONG! Out of ignorance, you classify people like that? This is what happens to kids who are raised with ignorance and prejudice, or mental and physical abuse. Many a 2-parent family has raised a child without morals.
shannon

United States

#23 Mar 3, 2011
i think of all you need to shut the f up dont u have better things to do then talk sht about someone else lives who gives a fck who did what leave him alone u dont know what his life has been like no one does unless ur him im not justifyin anything he may or may not have done but who are any of u to judge wen im sure all of you have your skeletons in your closet but u dont need to talk sht over the internt
Those Poor Animals

Enfield, CT

#24 Mar 12, 2011
Well, you got your wish. He's moved on from beating animals to raping little girls. Happy now?
Those Poor Animals

Enfield, CT

#26 Mar 19, 2011
Heather from LI wrote:
<quoted text>Typical black guy. They will rape you. Trust me.
He's white, but terrible all the same.

“Lets take America Back!”

Since: Apr 07

America, U,S,A.

#27 Mar 19, 2011
Those Poor Animals wrote:
<quoted text>
He's white, but terrible all the same.
he has a black herat
lalalalalala

Windsor, CT

#29 Jun 27, 2011
lalalalalala wrote:
First of all, he is not a psychopath at all. Everyone has problems. He never did shit to the dog(s) and he did not do shit to the girl. He does not put his hands on women or animals, especially dogs, he loves them. Unless your involved in the situation and know all the details then you have no place to talk. Leave the kid alone.
Im clueless? Im pretty sure i would know seeing as though i have been around him for a while. All you people dont know what is going on or been in the the situation so you have no place to talk and need to stay out of other peoples buisness
lalalalalala

Windsor, CT

#30 Jun 27, 2011
Those Poor Animals wrote:
Well, you got your wish. He's moved on from beating animals to raping little girls. Happy now?
he didnt rape anyone. have you seen the girl? she goes out and drinks and parties every weekend with her friends. my friends know her she does stuff like this all of the time. and where are her parents letting her go out with boys who are old enough to drive, and letting her drink??
Dont go around just talking shit about people.
Lucky McGee

Reading, MA

#31 Jun 27, 2011
lalalalalala wrote:
<quoted text>he didnt rape anyone. have you seen the girl? she goes out and drinks and parties every weekend with her friends. my friends know her she does stuff like this all of the time. and where are her parents letting her go out with boys who are old enough to drive, and letting her drink??
Shocking, the filth this thread's about is being stood up for by even worse filth. Hope he gets raped harder in jail than he did to that poor little girl. Think the latent homosexuality is why he's so angry?
KrazyPeople

Boston, MA

#32 Jun 27, 2011
Mary Jo Kopechne wrote:
He should have just gotten drunk, driven a car off a bridge and drowned a young woman and then run away from the scene of the crime and taken a nap and he would have gotten in far less trouble.
Well, he is not a Kennedy..so , no his punishment would be worse

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#33 Jun 28, 2011
Holy s_*t, I just came here to poke around...WTF is THIS case all about (I'm a dog lover myself).

I'll have to look into this....
lalalalalala

Cheshire, CT

#34 Feb 10, 2012
It's funny how I am filth. If you looked into what actually happened. You would find out that he didn't rape anyone. It was consensual sex with a person who claimed she was older than she was. Then she got caught by the cops for walking home drunk (which he did not supply the alcohol and did not bring her home) and instead of taking the consequences of her actions of drinking at that young of an age she decided to tell this lie so she wouldn't get in trouble and look he was right. He didn't rape anyone. And for people to sit here and call me filth and say these things about him is absurd. I have been with him for over a year now and we are engaged, I know him better than any person in the world. These accusations are crazy and it shows me exactly what I have always thought. No one ever gave him a chance. It's funny how people always look at the person being accused and not the accuser. All over her facebook page she stated that she drinks and does drugs and has sex and her parents are on her page. How is that alright? Jon is not a bad person, he has done things in his past that he shouldn't have just like everyone else on here, and somehow all of you have people still in your life who gave you another shot without turning their back on you. I find it unfair for you to say things when you have no involvement or information in the situation.
Fact

Reading, MA

#35 Feb 10, 2012
lalalalalala wrote:
It's funny how I am filth. If you looked into what actually happened. You would find out that he didn't rape anyone. It was consensual sex with a person who claimed she was older than she was. Then she got caught by the cops for walking home drunk (which he did not supply the alcohol and did not bring her home) and instead of taking the consequences of her actions of drinking at that young of an age she decided to tell this lie so she wouldn't get in trouble and look he was right. He didn't rape anyone. And for people to sit here and call me filth and say these things about him is absurd. I have been with him for over a year now and we are engaged, I know him better than any person in the world. These accusations are crazy and it shows me exactly what I have always thought. No one ever gave him a chance. It's funny how people always look at the person being accused and not the accuser. All over her facebook page she stated that she drinks and does drugs and has sex and her parents are on her page. How is that alright? Jon is not a bad person, he has done things in his past that he shouldn't have just like everyone else on here, and somehow all of you have people still in your life who gave you another shot without turning their back on you. I find it unfair for you to say things when you have no involvement or information in the situation.
I can change him! I can change him!
... Right. He's still a sex offender, still a criminal, still a waste of life who abused animals for pleasure. Real bright future ahead of the two of you.
lalalalalala

Bridgeport, CT

#37 Feb 13, 2012
I never claimed I could change him. I said I have watched him change. And we do have a future ahead of us. He is not a sex offender, thank you and yes he is a criminal because a girl who wanted to hang out with people older than her and claim she was older and drink and then when she gets caught be just like a kid and make up lies so she doesn't get in trouble. You probably should gets your facts straight before you go around saying things about people because you have no idea what you are talking about. A waste of life..I don't have to sit here and listen to this. I hope that one day you get in trouble for something that was completely wrong, because it happens to everyone just not on this magnitude. I find quite humorous actually how you can sit there and call me filth when you know absolutely nothing about me. People are crazy, and people like you are the reason why other people get made to feel like shit in choices they choose in their lives because you run your mouth about things you have no idea about. If I'm filth because I believed him the whole time and then the truth came out and he was right, then yes, I am filth and I am very proud of it. No one ever looks at the person who is accusing, it's always the one who is being accused. The reason I know he didn't do it, is because I am the one who found the evidence where she stated none of what she said ever happened. So maybe you should figure out what the facts are before you go around calling people filth.
Yeah Right

Hartford, CT

#39 Oct 16, 2012
He's just one of those kids who will never learn what consequences mean. With a family that always bails him out and never punishes him and a justice system that gives him leniency, he's just a hop, skip and a jump away from killing someone.

He fits the DSM definition of a sociopath for cripes sakes.
bite me

Miami, FL

#40 Oct 20, 2012
lalalalalala wrote:
<quoted text>
he didnt rape anyone. have you seen the girl? she goes out and drinks and parties every weekend with her friends. my friends know her she does stuff like this all of the time. and where are her parents letting her go out with boys who are old enough to drive, and letting her drink??
you're in denial, get yourself some psychological help, then find yourself a real man.
BEATS GF TOO

Manchester, CT

#41 Oct 14, 2013
He beat his GF while she had his kid in her arms, and like someone mentioned before his family bails him outta jail all the time. Hes a nut case. His granddaddy gives him money all the time for booze, ohh and hes on probation for having sex with an underage girl. Send his ass to jail and make it known he rapes little girls and beats women.
Megan

Cross Plains, TX

#42 Oct 17, 2013
I wonder who hurt "puppy doe"? If someone knows they need to let the police know ASAP. I've read there's some kind of a big reward.
Elizabeth

Euless, TX

#43 Oct 18, 2013
Read this article. He sounds like a psycho to me.

http://www.telegram.com/article/20100407/NEWS...
Teresa

Euless, TX

#44 Oct 28, 2013
I just read that a person of interest has been named in the horrific Puppy Doe case. "Radoslaw Czerkawski" from Connecticut.
And So It Continues

AOL

#45 Jan 18, 2014
Well, well, well. So the story continues. Here are the highlights of this sociopath. Between April 2010 and October 2013....charged and found (pleaded) guilty of animal cruelty in Massachussetts, charged and found (pleaded) guilty to risk of injury to a minor (felony), a sex crime (felony) and breach of peace in Connecticut;(served 8 months in Hartford CT. Correctional Center), and has now been charged with risk of injury to a minor, AGAIN, breach of peace, AGAIN, assault, and violation of probation in Connecticut. Is spending his time, AGAIN, at the hotel Hartford Correctional Center. To "lalalalalala", I would love to hear your spin on this one. Would also love to know that you have ceased all contact with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best food in enfield? Sep 18 Belly 1
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Sep 16 Tippy Faulker 792
Windsor Locks Man Pleads Guilty In Underage Sex... (Apr '08) Sep 14 Legal Fairness 24
Debate: Gay Marriage - Enfield, CT (Jul '10) Sep 8 Of course 56
Enfield Man Gets Approval To Open 'Powder Hollo... Sep 8 Not stupid 2
8 Milo Peck Ln house Aug 27 Ania 1
Irene Macarthur's Descendants? (Feb '09) Aug '14 Vaughn Grant 3
•••
•••
•••

Enfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Enfield People Search