First Prev
of 19
Next Last
gigi

Woodbury, CT

#385 Dec 2, 2010
I saw Dr. Skalski yesterday morning. We found his new office very easily. We received a wonderful warm welcome when we checked in. When I saw Dr. Skalski, I had to hug him. I saw the happiness in his face and knew that he missed his patients as much as we missed him.

We didn't talk about what had caused the issues with the old place, but since he is back in practice, it doesn't matter. The fact that he has opened his own practice lays to rest all the rumors some had tried to spread.

Now that we have our wonderful doc back, this forum will probably close, so to all who had given support and information.......

I wish you a safe and happy holiday season, and many years of health, happiness, prosperity and love.
Dawna

AOL

#386 Dec 2, 2010
Hello all my friends. I am the 82yr old going on 62. I called & made an appointment for Dec. 28th. I picked a date that it isn't going to snow. Ya right. I can hardly wait to see Dr. Skalski. You can just bet I'm going to give him the biggest hug ever.Hope to meet all of you nice people sometime. Happy Holidays to all. And I know we will be well now that we have our WONDERFUL doctor back. If you're reading this Dr. Skalski Jeannie (puppy) says Woof (hi)
Nancy

New Britain, CT

#387 Dec 4, 2010
I'm looking forward to seeing Dr. Skalski on the 21st. It was great to have all of your support on this forum. Happy Holidays to all of you. I'm sure over the years, we'll run into each other frequently at his office. I'm really happy for all of us, including Dr. Skalski.

Since: Nov 10

Enfield, CT

#388 Dec 4, 2010
Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to everyone here!!!!
mike

Windsor Locks, CT

#389 Dec 4, 2010
and to you and every one it made going thru all this a bit easier knowing that i was not alone thank you all for the group support
Deby

Stafford Springs, CT

#390 Dec 6, 2010
I wish you all a blessed holiday season and hope to run in to all of you one day. This site has truely been a place where we all could feel connected. So happy Doc is back up an running and wishing him and his family nothing but the best. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night...........
the original Enfield

Willimantic, CT

#391 Dec 8, 2010
I remember way back when I suggested that all of us meet,to discuss what we were going to do ,and I am so happy that i now can write freely on this forum,and say.....WELCOME BACK ART WE MISSED YOU!! And congradulations! Interesting & Mike maybe I too will see you someday in Dr.Skalski's office.
the original Enfield

Willimantic, CT

#392 Dec 8, 2010
erica wrote:
He is a great dr.... you will never find a better one .. people need to grow up if u have nothing nice to say don't say anything .
To if you have nothing nice to say..Say NOTHING at all... I second that vote... God I mean how can anyone find negative to say when this is one very happy occasion.. I mean we have our Dr. Skalski back, and he was not only my Dr. but is a very very special human being... Dr. Skalski is not just a Dr. to me... He is also a very special guy, who really cares about all of us !!
So on that note please DON'T leave your negative comments, and take away the celebration from all of us who love, and care about Dr. Skalski.... As a matter of fact take your Ba Humbug attitude else where ;) Thank you very much !!!
And to everyone else.. Thank u for your support along the way, and I also wish you, and your's a very Merry Christmas <3
Dr. Skalski, and family I am so happy you guys are back... I have truly missed your smiles :)
Interesting

Newark, NJ

#393 Dec 8, 2010
I agree with the original Enfield. Hey, did everyone see his ad in the reminder? The devil in me wants to make copies and randomly post them around town, hey may even plaster one under the sign that used to say, "dr Skalski is no longer with CT Multispecialty Group. They did the absolute wrong thing to all the patients. They took a business/personal matter out on all the patients left behind when they asked Dr Skalski to leave. That means, they don't care about their patients. It should never have been handled that way.

But that is old news and we are all moving forward. Tis the season! Be thankful for the fact that Dr Skalski was able to re establish himself so quickly. It is difficult and expensive to do what he's done! Congratulations Dr Skalski and Maggie! You are both good people!
mike

Windsor Locks, CT

#394 Dec 8, 2010
DEAR ORIGINAL ENFEILD I AM SURE YOU WILL I AM THERE EVERY MONTH THIS MONTH ON 27 HAVE TO GO IN EARLY AT 10 AM FOR BLOOD WORK HATE BLOOD WORK BUT AS LONG AS ITS DR SKALSKI DRAWING THE BLOOD ITS OK HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE

Since: Nov 10

Brooklyn, NY

#395 Dec 8, 2010
My wife and I saw Artur today and he and his wife Maggie were delightful as always. It was great having a Doctors Doctor treating us again. Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
Renee

Broad Brook, CT

#396 Jan 18, 2011
Dr.Skalski is the best docter my husband and I have ever had. I was so happy that he opened a new office in Rockville. I saw him in December and will continue to follow him whereever he goes.
Barbara from Enfield

New Britain, CT

#397 Jan 18, 2011
I saw Dr. Skalski in his new office on January 14, and was so happy to see him again. I will see him again on January 28. I have a new health problem to deal with and I feel so lucky to have a doctor who listens and that I can trust.
Berwyn

Johnson City, TN

#398 Jan 19, 2011
Dr Skalski, that's a Polish sounding name, right?
I feel so close to him because I had kielbasa (slice it in quarter inch slices) for supper tonight with cabbage cooked in chicken broth. I put it in a cup and add a few drops of Tapatio hot sauce. Try it, you'll like it. It's quick and simple, and the kids love it too!
I don't live in CT anymore, but I read the news. You must really like this Dr. skalski, you've made him almost about as popular as Jesus.

Bye,
Berwyn
Lil

North Haven, CT

#399 Feb 17, 2011
Heard the newest on cmsg today... they fired Carol ! they are stupid over there, so maybe she will winde back with our wonderful Dr. Skalski someday... she is to nice to have had to work with those lifesucking mean rotten backstabbing people over at cmsg ! Carol you are better off not there, they dont deserve you !
Sandy

Windsor Locks, CT

#400 Feb 20, 2011
After reading the many email letters that were for Dr.Arthur Skalski I was overjoyed and my husband and I are so glad that we found his office. We started going to him when he first came into Enfield. Poof, we had an appointment in September and the office called and cancelled the morning of the appointment to say that Dr.Skalski would not be in, no explanation as we were told that no one knew what happened to him. We loved him and he really cared about us very sincerely. Finally found out through some medical people in another facility where his office was. It took a while to track him down and I am so glad that we found him. He has a wonderful personality which means alot to us as we are in our 70's and he has always treated us with respect and not like we do not understand and have lost our minds as some doctors do. So glad and I will say if again and again that we found him.
Sandy

Windsor Locks, CT

#401 Feb 20, 2011
I am not sure if this was posted yet but I am so thankful that we found Dr.Skalski. He is a wonderful man and he didn't deserve what he got. My husband and I have an appointment with him very soon, can't wait to see him and will get to meet his wife who sounds very nice on the phone. We started with him when he came into Enfield at the very beginning.
Posting

Windsor Locks, CT

#402 Feb 22, 2011
Yes, I also heard they fired Carol. And there is a lot more "high school" type behavior from CMSG and their employees.

I can't believe a physician has time or would waste time going onto this site and post negative comments about another physician. Then again, it speaks volumes for the type of physician at CMSG. I guess if you don't kiss doctor butt at CMSG, you are fired and so are the patients.

Let's see how well this practice works in theory...

Carol is a VERY good person, kind hearted person and well-liked person. Sometimes in life, people who are well liked often "threaten" people that are not as well liked, that have insecurities and "fear" inside of them and do not know how to be "nice" and "good" and "kind"/"genuine ".

Too bad that a physician would also be one of those people. Conduct very UNBECOMING of a physician. I know you are reading this - and heed my word. Karma is Karma. You reap what you sow in life...
Beth

Newark, NJ

#403 Apr 17, 2011
Has anyone figured out where he went? He was a super Dr and I miss him. Funny how first Dr Lee left abruptly and now Dr Skalski! What's going on at CMS? I know one thing- he couldn't have had issues with prescription drugs. He did everything in his power to stay the holistic route as much as possible. He was a really good man. Does anyone know where he went!!??
Beth

Newark, NJ

#404 Apr 17, 2011
Sorry, I hadn't read all the posts. I see he's in Rockville. Whew. What a relief to find him!
Thank you all for all your wonderful posts that tracked him for the rest of us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two Enfield Cops Disciplined for Roles in Boat ... Dec 24 Patient sailor 5
Joe Schweitzer hit by car (Dec '08) Dec 5 jeff 17
Small Business Saturday: Corporate Catch Phrase... Nov 30 ZariaandBellas 1
Nuisance barking Oct '14 Wolfnomore 2
Bridgeport Police Arrest Man Linked To Four Ban... Oct '14 Sir Samuel 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Enfield, CT (Jul '10) Sep '14 Pam 57
Best food in enfield? Sep '14 Belly 1
Enfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web