Paranormal investigator arrested in C...

Paranormal investigator arrested in Connecticut

There are 7 comments on the Thehour.com story from Jan 28, 2010, titled Paranormal investigator arrested in Connecticut. In it, Thehour.com reports that:

ENFIELD, Conn. -- A Connecticut-based paranormal investigator charged with felony theft denies that he failed to return a $2,200 thermal imaging camera he used during investigations to its owner.Twenty-seven-year-old Matthew Kondracki of Enfield is scheduled to appear in Superior Court .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Thehour.com.

This is so wrong

Enfield, CT

#1 Jan 28, 2010
I am one of Matthews crew I was there when Donna told the group it was bought for us and the team. Donna was at Matthews house when she order that iteam and had it sent to his house. I know matthew as a person he is not theft and a great guy I am so upset that his own manager would do that to him
This is bullsh--

Enfield, CT

#2 Jan 28, 2010
I am also one of the eps crew yes Donna the manager of the eps team did intact buy that camera for our group she told all of us at a place in ct she indeed did buy that for us telling us only her Matt can only touch it. This is so wrong what is happen to a great guy.
great comedy

Scituate, MA

#3 Feb 1, 2010
if Matt is not a thief, why is it that he continues to rip-off the photographs of another former EPS team member who has told him repeatedly that he does not have permission to post or use her photographs on his facebook or websites? Will he say something similar in that she gave them to him when clearly she did not? Sounds like a pattern here. Not so much of a great guy or team player but a guy who takes advantage of people and is getting what he deserves.
Smarty

Enfield, CT

#4 Feb 5, 2010
Matt going to have this whole thing blow up in his face soon, and clean your yard slob
thomas

Winter Park, FL

#5 Feb 10, 2010
If he is found guilty in court..then he will have to address this to the whole paranormal world and face the consequences...Sometimes Egos get too big for their own britches.
timetogeteven

East Hartford, CT

#6 Mar 7, 2010
I know Matt. He can seem like the nicest guy in the world and then during investigations he always says there's a demonic pressence. In every house. He cheats his way through life and deserves to be punished. Now he's "making a movie" which is prolably his next scam to get money out of unknowing and unaware investors. I really hope he gets what's coming to him.
michelle

Whitman, MA

#7 May 1, 2011
In this point and time in the world, who are we to judge one soul, if you have the time to go onto any website, page , blog, etc and write anything negative about anybody, that just makes you a lesser person, a lonely individual, and an empty soul. So i guess my message is : get laid, get a life, and move on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Enfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-gambling coalition opposes Bridgeport's MG... Dec 10 America Gentleman... 5
Enfield republicans calli ng to harass? Nov '17 james 1
Free Health Fair, Enfield ct Oct '17 Ccwwww 1
Cindy deli Oct '17 Manny 1
Joe Schweitzer hit by car (Dec '08) Sep '17 Crystal 18
News Trump card: could the president help bring a ca... Sep '17 America Gentleman... 6
A big thank you Sep '17 Mary Ann D 1

Enfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Enfield Mortgages