Energy, Illinois Police Officer Fired

Energy, Illinois Police Officer Fired

There are 6 comments on the WPSD-TV Paducah story from Oct 30, 2007, titled Energy, Illinois Police Officer Fired. In it, WPSD-TV Paducah reports that:

Reported by: Melissa Crabtree Email: [email protected] Last Update: 6:21 pm A police officer has been fired for his alleged involvement in an assault. via WPSD-TV Paducah

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPSD-TV Paducah.

wilco

AOL

#1 Nov 7, 2007
great they did the right thing
tim eiserman

Des Moines, IA

#2 Sep 3, 2010
i wonder if it was the same officer who slapped me in the face 2 times while i was handcuffed in the front of a state cops car. his name started with an s i cant remeber his name. but i hope it is him i got arrested for a failure to appear, because of a loan copmany nothing even violent, and i was just talking to the state cop in his car, handcuffed mind ya. and this fat cop came up and said you want me to take him and the state cop said no i got it, and i said im fine and WAM WAM twice back handed for nothing. i have never ever hated cops until that day and now i hate them all. abuse of pwer if you ask me. i have not one thing on my record not even a speeding ticket and i am 28. i didnt deserve that.....
myopinion

United States

#3 Sep 4, 2010
Tim--I am sorry for your experience. Unfortunately, this is becoming more and more common. Police brutality makes me so mad!!! The cops that act this way are the ones with "little man complex" or maybe they were picked on a lot as children for whatever reason. Truth is, in any other situation, without the badge, car, gun, if this man went around slapping people in the face he would get his ass kicked up and down the street. They also like to gang up together and beat the hell out of innocent citizens, which is what happened a few years ago in Herrin. They will get theirs.

Since: Jul 13

Holbrook, NY

#4 Aug 13, 2013
tim eiserman wrote:
i wonder if it was the same officer who slapped me in the face 2 times while i was handcuffed in the front of a state cops car. his name started with an s i cant remeber his name. but i hope it is him i got arrested for a failure to appear, because of a loan copmany nothing even violent, and i was just talking to the state cop in his car, handcuffed mind ya. and this fat cop came up and said you want me to take him and the state cop said no i got it, and i said im fine and WAM WAM twice back handed for nothing. i have never ever hated cops until that day and now i hate them all. abuse of pwer if you ask me. i have not one thing on my record not even a speeding ticket and i am 28. i didnt deserve that.....
Maybe it was Officer Sollers
info

United States

#5 Apr 9, 2016
What were these officers names ?
Justheretoread

Herrin, IL

#6 Apr 10, 2016
saluki wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it was Officer Sollers
Sollers works for Herrin PD. Plus he would never ever do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Energy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Melissa Morgan 1 hr Curious 1
Britt Adams 1 hr Thetruthhurts 9
Hottie on the bike 3 hr natureboy 19
who has the biggest d*ck in Herrin 3 hr Tamara 11
Sara W 5 hr Truemob 5
Kid rock look-a-like 5 hr Curious 22
Salvation 5 hr Meloftarth 40

Energy Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance