Let's make peace with Iran

Let's make peace with Iran

Posted in the Endicott Forum

Kerri G

Bath, NY

#1 May 31, 2012
All this talk of war. We must use diplomacy and peace treaties to make our world safer. I think the resident of Iran is sincere and we can certainly talk to him. If we sign AWACS treaty like President Carter did at Camp David we can avoid a big war. Why not try peace? It works. I will mark all my AP exams with the peace sign and Peace 2012. Hopefully, other students will join me.
Tyrone

Corning, NY

#2 May 31, 2012
What a putz ......
Kerri G

Bath, NY

#3 May 31, 2012
No thoughtful response, I will accept your defeat in this debate. I have to go back to my studies now.
Tyrone

Corning, NY

#4 May 31, 2012
Your moronic, uninformed, off the wall posts do not merit a thoughtful response. I also think it best for you to go back to your studies ....
Kerri G

Bath, NY

#5 May 31, 2012
We need to get to know the leader of Iran. Maybe if he was on Saturday Night Live or Jimmy Kimmel we the public would become more familiar with him. He is a human being and I am sure we could find common ground. I have been doing papers about Iran. The whole proble, began when we supported the Shah of Iran and he abused people's human rights. This whole misunderstanding was basically the fault of the United States.
Captain Obvious

Bainbridge, NY

#7 May 31, 2012
Tyrone wrote:
What a putz ......
So - you prefer a war instead?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Endicott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
model citizens 10 hr blm no they dont 1
Pressconnets reporter Anthony James Borrelli 19 hr Failed Reporter B... 9
Why does Binghamton and Broome County suck so bad? (Apr '12) Wed conklincolt 74
BC Voice Owner Guilty Tue Cyn_B 165
News Bank Robbery: Suspect nabbed in Binghamton Jan 9 Mariah Carey 1
Loud boom Jan 9 Mariah Carey 4
News City might provide free pads, tampons in public... Jan 9 CottonPony 13

Endicott Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance