Posted in the Encino Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Car Parker

Pasadena, CA

#1 Oct 10, 2012
Officer-involved shooting reported in Baldwin Park
Baldwin Park Police and other area agencies, including SWAT officers, search for a suspect after an officer-involved shooting at the Peppertree Apartments in the 4400 block of Merced Avenue Oct. 10, 2012
BALDWIN PARK - Police cordoned off a neighborhood as they searched for a suspect following an officer-involved shooting Wednesday, police said.
An officer responded to a report of a suspicious person using narcotics in the 4400 block of Merced Avenue, just north of Los Angeles Street, about 11 a.m., Baldwin Park police Lt. David Reynoso said.
The circumstances of what took place when the officer arrived were not immediately clear, but an officer-involved shooting took place, Reynoso said.
The officer was not injured, he said. It was not clear if the suspect, who remained at-large, had been wounded. He was believed to be armed.
No further details were available.
furious

Menifee, CA

#2 Oct 10, 2012
Baldwin Park police officers fired shots today at a 20-year-old man who allegedly pointed a gun them, then fled..........Wait a min if the police cant identify who this so called person is that was supposedly smoking in public (highly doubt thats true) how the hell can they say he was 20 years old? this story makes no sense what so ever. Why cant they release what the item was he threw? Is this a way for the BPPD to to setup some innocent person AGAIN like they did when the game stop robbery supposedly happened which there was no story about that until they arrested someone that was innocent. whats wrong with the law enforcement in this city? the description was was every other male in this city. If he fled on foot how the hell could they not have caught him shoot at him (dont kill) but a bullet to the leg would have stopped that guy fast and the residents could rest knowing that guy is off the streets if he even exists.... Bursch wasnt on lockdown today how did this crime happen or how did the police not care about protecting the students? If someone shot at the officers y would the search be called off at 5:20 without a suspect in custody? officers dont just give up that easily....Whats the real story not the edited one. What really happened and if something did happen then why werent our schools in the area put on lockdown to ensure the childrens safety?
furious

Menifee, CA

#3 Oct 11, 2012
this story is different then the one written in the baldwin park patch. Lt. Reynoso stories are totally different in both stories.
OTIS

Smithfield, VA

#4 Oct 11, 2012
Looks like Barney Fife let another on get away
Mark Fulton

Richmond, VA

#5 Oct 11, 2012
Flat Foot dicky wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah these coppers sure are knuckle heads what is there protocol "POINT-SHOOT-AIM"com mon are you serious what ever happened with keeping the community safe these renegade cops are out of control
So true
the dude

La Puente, CA

#6 Oct 11, 2012
furious wrote:
Baldwin Park police officers fired shots today at a 20-year-old man who allegedly pointed a gun them, then fled..........Wait a min if the police cant identify who this so called person is that was supposedly smoking in public (highly doubt thats true) how the hell can they say he was 20 years old? this story makes no sense what so ever. Why cant they release what the item was he threw? Is this a way for the BPPD to to setup some innocent person AGAIN like they did when the game stop robbery supposedly happened which there was no story about that until they arrested someone that was innocent. whats wrong with the law enforcement in this city? the description was was every other male in this city. If he fled on foot how the hell could they not have caught him shoot at him (dont kill) but a bullet to the leg would have stopped that guy fast and the residents could rest knowing that guy is off the streets if he even exists.... Bursch wasnt on lockdown today how did this crime happen or how did the police not care about protecting the students? If someone shot at the officers y would the search be called off at 5:20 without a suspect in custody? officers dont just give up that easily....Whats the real story not the edited one. What really happened and if something did happen then why werent our schools in the area put on lockdown to ensure the childrens safety?
When u get out of prison, maybe u should get an education and do some good in the world. if not u can move in with cow porker.
Car Parker

Pasadena, CA

#7 Oct 11, 2012
the dude wrote:
<quoted text>When u get out of prison, maybe u should get an education and do some good in the world. if not u can move in with cow porker.
Typical response from a Baldwin Park Police Officer and way out of line. The citizen has a serious legitimate concern. and deserves some answers instead of insults. But this is what we must expect from the Baldwin Park Police Department. This is exactly why we need the sheriff's

First of all. He was just smoking and you shoot at him. How did two officers with training miss a target. If he was out of range they should not have fired their weapons. You missed him but you better believe that the two bullets hit something. It sounds to me like it is safer to let this guy smoke than stray bullets flying.

I have been telling the Public that Renyoso is a problem. He makes 180,00 a year and cant tell the public the truth. He is in bed with Royal Coaches and with his help Royal Coaches took 10 million dollars out of our Community.

The problem with Law enforcement in Baldwin Park. Or better yet the lack of Law enforcement in Baldwin Park is the tow scam. Chief Hadsell assigned every available officer to the tow scam revenue machine. She left only two officers to watch 18 different gangs in the city. The only thing that was important to them is the overtime pay that was generated.

Baldwin Park police Officers have tow shiiit on their badges and nothing will change until the Sheriffs come to Baldwin Park.

My advise to you is if you have to take a smoke brake leave town or hide in your back yard.
Car Parker

Pasadena, CA

#8 Oct 11, 2012
Mark Fulton wrote:
<quoted text>So true
They have tow shiiit on their badges.
BP Born n Raised

Hampton, VA

#9 Oct 11, 2012
You cant blame the good lieutenant for the actions of a few stray cops. In fact look what he has to work with.
furious

Menifee, CA

#10 Oct 12, 2012
the dude wrote:
<quoted text>When u get out of prison, maybe u should get an education and do some good in the world. if not u can move in with cow porker.
Excuse me prison? I have never been there nor have i ever been arrested. I have an education wouldnt doubt its a better one then you. Im a concerned citizen that always believed police officers were supposed to help people by catching the bad guys so we would be safe. That was until I started to notice more and more of the sick corrupt things they do. It has changed my outlook on all officers in general when there are good cops out there just the ones in bp are by far the most f*cked up, lazy, clueless half a*ssing their duties officers in southern ca. I could and will continue to do positive things that not only benefit me but others as well. Maybe you should take your own advice try taking your head out of your a*s and try making this a better world. We have too many Douche bags we dont need anymore.
furious

Menifee, CA

#11 Oct 12, 2012
BP Born n Raised wrote:
You cant blame the good lieutenant for the actions of a few stray cops. In fact look what he has to work with.
Im sure he has enough power to make some changes with the bppd. He must choose to avoid doing what is right. I can hold him accountable for giving 2 completely different stories for this incident. he knows what kind of officers are employed here and with that being said maybe he should go out in the field a hell of a lot more as well as the police chief and get their hands dirty doing positive things for the city rather then sitting on their a*ses like im sure they do. I have NEVER seen the police chief I honestly thought it was a male. To my surprise it is a female. She is the perfect example why a woman shouldnt be allowed to have a mans job. I hate saying that but she has given us women a bad name.
Car Parker

Pasadena, CA

#12 Oct 12, 2012
I agree, these officers are clueless and need to be out in the community instead of hanging out at Royal Coaches.

Last month the sheriffs raided the wrong house and terrorized two innocent citizens. Just kicked the doors in and held them at gun point. All because the Baldwin Park police gave them wrong information or out dated information.

The Baldwin Park police department went into revenue mode instead of law enforcement duties.

Community safety went out the door and overtime pay was their only focus.

You want a real eye opener. just read the gang blogs. and you will see just how dangerous Baldwin Park has become Or just look at this video http://youtu.be/1rkqMAde7g0

The police are not the only one to blame. The tow scam started with Lozano, Monica, Marlen and Vejay. Vote these guys out of office.

I apologize for the Baldwin Park police department for attacking your level of education. But that is what they do. They have no respect for the citizens who pay their salary

I believe it was Lt David Renoyso. He is as dirty as they come. Keep your identity quite they will come after you with code enforcement Thats what they do.
BP born n raised

Virginia Beach, VA

#13 Oct 12, 2012
Car Parker wrote:
I agree, these officers are clueless and need to be out in the community instead of hanging out at Royal Coaches.
Last month the sheriffs raided the wrong house and terrorized two innocent citizens. Just kicked the doors in and held them at gun point. All because the Baldwin Park police gave them wrong information or out dated information.
The Baldwin Park police department went into revenue mode instead of law enforcement duties.
Community safety went out the door and overtime pay was their only focus.
You want a real eye opener. just read the gang blogs. and you will see just how dangerous Baldwin Park has become Or just look at this video http://youtu.be/1rkqMAde7g0
The police are not the only one to blame. The tow scam started with Lozano, Monica, Marlen and Vejay. Vote these guys out of office.
I apologize for the Baldwin Park police department for attacking your level of education. But that is what they do. They have no respect for the citizens who pay their salary
I believe it was Lt David Renoyso. He is as dirty as they come. Keep your identity quite they will come after you with code enforcement Thats what they do.
While you were day dreaming about being a super hero with a full set of hair Lt. Reynoso was out putting his foot down gangbangers throats something you will never know about because you just a loud mouth mommas boy that got you lunch money taken one to many times
yeti

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Oct 12, 2012
furious wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me prison? I have never been there nor have i ever been arrested. I have an education wouldnt doubt its a better one then you. Im a concerned citizen that always believed police officers were supposed to help people by catching the bad guys so we would be safe. That was until I started to notice more and more of the sick corrupt things they do. It has changed my outlook on all officers in general when there are good cops out there just the ones in bp are by far the most f*cked up, lazy, clueless half a*ssing their duties officers in southern ca. I could and will continue to do positive things that not only benefit me but others as well. Maybe you should take your own advice try taking your head out of your a*s and try making this a better world. We have too many Douche bags we dont need anymore.
easy princess, its fairly obvious u hate BPPD because they did their job and took daddy or boyfriend(s) to jail. The way u talk about them makes it painfully clear u havent a clue what you are talking about. You sound like all the other gangster's girls that miss their little criminal when they are locked up. try knitting
Car Parker

Pasadena, CA

#15 Oct 12, 2012
yeti wrote:
<quoted text>easy princess, its fairly obvious u hate BPPD because they did their job and took daddy or boyfriend(s) to jail. The way u talk about them makes it painfully clear u havent a clue what you are talking about. You sound like all the other gangster's girls that miss their little criminal when they are locked up. try knitting
We pay them a good salary. We provide them and their families with the best health care available. We give them unbelievable retirement pension's and this is what we get in return.
Car Parker

Pasadena, CA

#16 Oct 12, 2012
BP born n raised wrote:
<quoted text>While you were day dreaming about being a super hero with a full set of hair Lt. Reynoso was out putting his foot down gangbangers throats something you will never know about because you just a loud mouth mommas boy that got you lunch money taken one to many times
Lt Reynoso is a piece of shiiiit. He makes 180,00 dollars a year with overtime and he is in charge of officer overtime. He has sold out his fellow officers and is a snitch for the council. He cant even report to the news papers right. He has tow shiiiit all over his badge and his friend Parnell wares Panties.

And he has no respect for the citizens of Baldwin Park.
furious

Sun City, CA

#17 Oct 12, 2012
yeti wrote:
<quoted text>easy princess, its fairly obvious u hate BPPD because they did their job and took daddy or boyfriend(s) to jail. The way u talk about them makes it painfully clear u havent a clue what you are talking about. You sound like all the other gangster's girls that miss their little criminal when they are locked up. try knitting
What ur crazy. First of all my boyfriend isn't locked up. Secondly the last thing I am is a little gangster girl. I wouldn't waste my time with a criminal. Just knowing the bppd arrest innocent people is sickening. I have my reasons for feeling the way I do towards he cops. Someone tried breaking into my house they had a gun and it took cops 1 hr to get there when it takes 5 min or less to walk to the station. My friend told an officer there was sommeone breaking into my house and they had forgotten they were at 7 eleven a block away from my f*cking house explain that shit. They can't even do their job.
know the truth

Sun City, CA

#18 Oct 12, 2012
Car Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Lt Reynoso is a piece of shiiiit. He makes 180,00 dollars a year with overtime and he is in charge of officer overtime. He has sold out his fellow officers and is a snitch for the council. He cant even report to the news papers right. He has tow shiiiit all over his badge and his friend Parnell wares Panties.
And he has no respect for the citizens of Baldwin Park.
That's true I've been to a few of his family gatherings thanks to my aunt being so close to his sister in law. He doesn't care about the citizens of the city he is employed by its all about the money and f*ck the people that. Live here. When in reality it should be the opposite because if it wasn't for the people in the community he wouldn't get shit.
carl

La Puente, CA

#19 Oct 14, 2012
furious wrote:
<quoted text>
What ur crazy. First of all my boyfriend isn't locked up. Secondly the last thing I am is a little gangster girl. I wouldn't waste my time with a criminal. Just knowing the bppd arrest innocent people is sickening. I have my reasons for feeling the way I do towards he cops. Someone tried breaking into my house they had a gun and it took cops 1 hr to get there when it takes 5 min or less to walk to the station. My friend told an officer there was sommeone breaking into my house and they had forgotten they were at 7 eleven a block away from my f*cking house explain that shit. They can't even do their job.
Absolute B/S. Name the date and time and ill prove you wrong. You are a liar like that deviant from Duarte. He got his stupid truck stored twenty years ago and has been on a cyber rampage ever since. When he is actually confronted by the live police for comitting a crime, he is so scared he thinks he gets heatstroke and passes out.
Ouch

Pasadena, CA

#20 Oct 14, 2012
carl wrote:
<quoted text>Absolute B/S. Name the date and time and ill prove you wrong. You are a liar like that deviant from Duarte. He got his stupid truck stored twenty years ago and has been on a cyber rampage ever since. When he is actually confronted by the live police for comitting a crime, he is so scared he thinks he gets heatstroke and passes out.
You piece of shiiit arrested me for attending a public police auction at Royal Coaches. You did not want me there. Tell everybody why. And I wasn't scared You put me in a hot patrol car for 20 minutes with the window's up. and I suffered a heat stroke. Just a little in house torture. You piece of Shiiiit

That's alright.. I put the skids on your overtime and You will be in the unemployment line soon. I WIN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Encino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Overdevelopment meaning 1 hr green light 1
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 6 hr Hanson Bologna 4,511
News Cynthia Kurtz: Taxes, negativity driving busine... (Oct '10) 6 hr Rat Chainy 3
Aurora Charter Oak Hospital... Problems Rock La... (Aug '08) 7 hr None 13
Businesses leaving Glendora village 11 hr Truth sayer 1
Bill Oreilly just a craker 12 hr get a life bill 1
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 12 hr aliso 2,759

Encino Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Encino Mortgages