L.A. Homeless Count Gets Off to Morbid Start: Dead Guy Found Outside Criminal Court

Jan 25, 2011 Full story: LA Weekly 7

Ever wondered how many bums live in Los Angeles County? But what was going to be a noble, photo-oppy start off the blocks in the San Gabriel Valley and East L.A. tonight was somewhat rained upon this morning when law enforcement officers discovered the lifeless body of a male transient in the center of town.

Full Story
Horrible

Modesto, CA

#1 Jan 26, 2011
Our government must help these poor homeless people! They need apartments and homes to live in!!
purple pickle

United States

#2 Jan 26, 2011
One down... Several thousand more to count.
Homeless Guy

Modesto, CA

#3 Jan 27, 2011
We need homes and more government funding.
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

#4 Jan 28, 2011
Attention Bleeding Hearts!!!!!! A majority of the hobos ,bums, and scum of society are "homeless" by choice. They chose to quit work,leave(or run) from their families and help offered from organizations that try to help them. NEVER give a street person money. You are only falling into their sad made up story to enable them to buy liquid food . If you feel a need to help,pick a mission and send the money there. The real truly homeless people down on their luck can find food,safe shelter, a bath,clean clothes,and help at the shelters if they really want to get back on their feet. No, it's not the Hilton but it beats living on the street. Providing apartments would be supporting the bum's lifestyle of unsocial behavior,drinking, and wallowing around with whoever they meet on the street. Taxpayers are fed up with the government public housing where we pay people not to work and give them food coupons and sit on their butts drinking,drugging,smoking,spit ting out babies,at our expense. The dog of society has too many ticks and fleas. It's time to give it relief from the parasites.
Homeless Guy

Modesto, CA

#5 Jan 28, 2011
ThomasA wrote:
Attention Bleeding Hearts!!!!!! A majority of the hobos ,bums, and scum of society are "homeless" by choice. They chose to quit work,leave(or run) from their families and help offered from organizations that try to help them. NEVER give a street person money. You are only falling into their sad made up story to enable them to buy liquid food . If you feel a need to help,pick a mission and send the money there. The real truly homeless people down on their luck can find food,safe shelter, a bath,clean clothes,and help at the shelters if they really want to get back on their feet. No, it's not the Hilton but it beats living on the street. Providing apartments would be supporting the bum's lifestyle of unsocial behavior,drinking, and wallowing around with whoever they meet on the street. Taxpayers are fed up with the government public housing where we pay people not to work and give them food coupons and sit on their butts drinking,drugging,smoking,spit ting out babies,at our expense. The dog of society has too many ticks and fleas. It's time to give it relief from the parasites.
We are never "homeless by choice" moron! Have you ever tried living on the street yourself? We need help, not clueless idiots like you, trying to make things worse for us than they already are.
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

#6 Jan 28, 2011
Homeless Guy wrote:
<quoted text> We are never "homeless by choice" moron! Have you ever tried living on the street yourself? We need help, not clueless idiots like you, trying to make things worse for us than they already are.
And you have a computer setup in your tent?? Really.... Is mission living so bad that you risk getting killed for your bottle of Ripple?
Homeless Guy

Modesto, CA

#7 Jan 28, 2011
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text> And you have a computer setup in your tent?? Really.... Is mission living so bad that you risk getting killed for your bottle of Ripple?
I'm living in my van, fool! You never heard of a thing called WiFi?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Encino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
topix/sgvt reporter spreads bull 1 hr sketch pad 2
Who's supporting Erica Landmann-Johnsey’s Glend... (Feb '11) 1 hr lineOtyper 18
Communist Chinese don't like Christmas 4 hr befitting 1
Mayor Lozano Lied to Stichman and Vineland Peop... 5 hr Lozano Liar 2
KlYES Pacheco and Mayor going down with Soccer... 5 hr Guess What 3
Pacheco thinks Soccer League and Church will Sa... 5 hr Not Over 2
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 9 hr CRAZY WICKED LOKOS29 2,587

High Wind Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at December 25 at 8:51AM PST

Encino News Video

Encino Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Encino People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Encino News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Encino

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:09 pm PST