Teen Suffers Fractured Skull in Bat A...

Teen Suffers Fractured Skull in Bat Attack

There are 218 comments on the KFMB-am story from Mar 30, 2008, titled Teen Suffers Fractured Skull in Bat Attack. In it, KFMB-am reports that:

The sheriff's department reported that a 15-year-old boy suffered multiple skull fractures from a baseball bat attack during a fight over stolen marijuana in Encinitas. via KFMB-am

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFMB-am.

Truth isout there

Santa Ana, CA

#275 Sep 8, 2008
God help us all. The truth is out there, and yet they are reluctant because of the person's house it was at! It IS an election year you know. The parents actually think that he was saying he was sorry for hitting Tim. That was set up for the media. He was actually only admitting that he was sorry to have been there. The girl with the victim described someone other than Cesar. How can they LIVE with themselves? The media knows how to twist. The evidence was not even looked at. I am not surprised.They had to set someone up just to close this case once and for all. Cesar is innocent, and a lot people know that. Some that were there are not sure, they just listened to one person who set him up, someone who is so intimidating, and actually HAS a record. Cesar had a history of a fight at school. That was all. And curfew for 11:01 PM
READ this please

Santa Ana, CA

#276 Sep 8, 2008
FACT wrote:
well aint that sick. i know other stories because my bestfriend seems to have seen you at a party right after it happened with blood all over your hands and running into the bathroom. im not going to rat but you are F****** up! you might not of had the bat but you were associated with those kinds of people and that is not sick to kill someone over pot. people these days are so fucking ridiculous
LISTEN CAREFULLY, Read this carefully.....
WHAT did this person say? SEE? They know that he didn't do it!"YOU might not have had the bat?" That is correct,...., but yes he was unfortunately there, with those kids. THAT is his crime. And only what he was apologizing to on tv. He was also hit on the head by someone.
Encinitas

Solana Beach, CA

#277 Sep 12, 2008
You guys are all chumps. Cesar didnt kill anyone.. Stop living through other peoples drama and only get involved if you care about making a solution.
smurfs

Solana Beach, CA

#278 Sep 15, 2008
Cezer got 6 years? Thats kinda fucked up because thats what a child molester gets. The judge must have been a bias old dickhead like all the other judges, cops, and prosecutors in San diego. Im also hearing he got 33 years. If cezer really got 33 years, i hope the judge dies a horrible death beacause thats more fucked up then what cezer did. The kid that got beat up by him is not dead, youu retarded fucks. Some of you are all trying to blow the situation out of proportion especially you people that dont ive in the area and just read it in the newspaper. Aside from that, the judges in the San diego juvenile system need to seriously quit fucking people lives. I almost got sent to campo for a first time drug offense. And some of the cops go and jump kids and fracture their skulls just as bad as what cezer and the other kid did. My friend almost died from being tasered just because he was high on weed. Even though some of what i said has nothing to do with this, im just pointing out that the law system in san diego is runned by tyrants i would consider just as bad as adolf was. And judge willis if youre reading this, you need to step down as the judge and go on a walk of shame for all the lives you destroyed. My best wishes to the kid that got beat up and to cezer (stay strong homies).
peace
truth of the matter is

Santa Ana, CA

#279 Sep 22, 2008
I overheard some kids saying they know Cesar DID NOT DO THIS. They know who did, but there are not saying s--t! Is that wrong of them, or what? How can they be so afraid of this person? The whole thing sucks! The justice system is screwed up! They believe anything from any source, just to close a case fast.
for reals

Folsom, CA

#280 Sep 26, 2008
First-Cesar got 6 years, not 33. And I'm pretty sure people are working together to appeal/lessen the charges. Second-Dumb fucking kids are too scared to say what went down because there are a few people who are making threats to the other kids involve. My advice would be to step up and say what happened. Having to serve 6 years in state prison for something you have done is fucked up. Not only did Cesar not get to walk with his graduating class but from now until he's 23 he will be missing out on some of the most important life experiences ever. If you could be the one to change that for him, why not? All I'm saying is put yourself in someone else's shoes.
La Jolla Murder

Santa Ana, CA

#281 Sep 28, 2008
why did these surfers get 90-300 days for murdering a surfer? And Cesar gets 6 yrs, and says he did NOT hit anyone on the head with a bat?

Cesar feels his friends let him down because the judge said that he did not BELIEVE that he was hit himself that night, and you friends know that he was. That would have made a world of difference with that evidence. Someone out there knows the truth. As far as these "threats", What are they ..the Mafia? No excuse for that I"m afraid. It may come back to you someday, some way.
travis mason

Westminster, CA

#282 Sep 30, 2008
na yo I'm homies wit cesar haman his mom lives in vp I grew up with him he's a close homie till I got arrested and had to move away and yeah cesar would beat somenes ass I'd b right next to him if I wasn't forced to move away. I also know who he killed and that kid needed to learn how not to come to vp and talk shit especially over bud cesar hasn't smoke since like his junior year and I can deff tell u that he was clean all you dumb ass out there talkn shit shut up if u wouldn't say it to his face or mine step back...peace
travis mason

Westminster, CA

#283 Sep 30, 2008
the kid made threatning comments to cesar and hit him yeah it was taken to far but it was the kids mistake of starting shit in vp

Cedars got his head up and if any of u who are friends and family who love the dude want his address so u can write him email me travismason24@yahoo.com
what

Santa Ana, CA

#284 Oct 2, 2008
travis mason wrote:
na yo I'm homies wit cesar haman his mom lives in vp I grew up with him he's a close homie till I got arrested and had to move away and yeah cesar would beat somenes ass I'd b right next to him if I wasn't forced to move away. I also know who he killed and that kid needed to learn how not to come to vp and talk shit especially over bud cesar hasn't smoke since like his junior year and I can deff tell u that he was clean all you dumb ass out there talkn shit shut up if u wouldn't say it to his face or mine step back...peace
That is good that you know he wasn't doing drugs and all.....But Cesar did not kill anyone. The boy is alive and well. He also did not hit him on the head with any bat. But they had to arrest someone, and they coerced him into a false confesson. How terrible to be in prison for something you did not do! He does not even know that boy......
travis mason

Sun City, CA

#285 Oct 2, 2008
I went and visited ceasr yesterday hes apealing his case cause as of right now hes in norwalk in CYA for 6 years he will do 3 if he stays straight im pulln for him hes a homie hes a wonderful dude and to the patrick kid from rancho santa fe cesar has never gone around jumping people hes not a violent dude at all just wrong place at the wrong time. Yeah hes being in fights what high schooler hasnt hes also a firm believer that a man fights with his fists unless its 100% self defense if he did or didnt isnt the question that mthr fukn family buisness hes gotta live with that. but yeah any other questions anyone wants to know ask them ill answer

Since: Oct 08

Encinitas, CA

#287 Oct 6, 2008
And nobody stepped in and tried to stop it? Seems to me it was a brutish thing to do and some cowards saw it and did nothing to stop it.
travis mason

Westminster, CA

#288 Oct 14, 2008
The kid who got beat up...aka nick shirley is not dead I grew up wit cesar and nick and his older brother Russell nick and his bro Russell and I had a calln out over females cesar and I grew up together those bros moved into our hood and started shit Russell has tried to jump me cesar has always being wit me and taken my back nick needed his ass beat he's pulled a knife on me before he deserved it even tho it wasn't cesar props to whoever did and I hope his bros next...I mean common russells way of fighting is chasn after me rolln 3-4 deep with brass knuks
MOB

Solana Beach, CA

#289 Nov 5, 2008
travis mason wrote:
The kid who got beat up...aka nick shirley is not dead I grew up wit cesar and nick and his older brother Russell nick and his bro Russell and I had a calln out over females cesar and I grew up together those bros moved into our hood and started shit Russell has tried to jump me cesar has always being wit me and taken my back nick needed his ass beat he's pulled a knife on me before he deserved it even tho it wasn't cesar props to whoever did and I hope his bros next...I mean common russells way of fighting is chasn after me rolln 3-4 deep with brass knuks
ok once again dumbass you need to stop making shit up. first off weve already established that it wasnt nick shirley. 2nd russell doesnt own brass knucks and would be more than happy to fight you one on one. 3rd, I would once again like to hear why you claim to have visited ceaser, he is only allowed a few visitors at this point and his own grandmother hasnt been able to visit him yet, immediate family only. stop making shit up trying to make yourself look cool, ceaser thinks youre a fuckin dumbass
thank you

Sun City, CA

#290 Nov 10, 2008
That is true. Why are people making things up? I don't understand...WHY??
the truth

Santa Ana, CA

#293 Jul 10, 2009
disappointed wrote:
i was at the party in VP but did not see cesar there because i was mostly in the backyard the entire time. although i didnt see him, my friend said he was in one of the rooms more scared than he had ever seen cesar be. he said he was freaking out and shaking. could it be the coke or the guilty conscience?

BECAUSE...He was hit over the head HIMSELF with another bat or ....something, and kept passing out...AND WAS IN PAIN...tHEREFORE.."FREAKI NG OUT"
to the

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#294 Aug 17, 2009
Cezer is gone. that fucker deserved it. everybody knows what a little punk bitch he was. he used to pick on me and threaten me and send other people after me. never worked! they all got what they had coming in self defense. ya know why? cuz they're nobodies. every person who went with cezer and the bat is a nobody. plain and simple. and to you haters that think we cant talk about an idiot online and that it's slander. well, slander has to be false. do some research. they'll be gettin what they deserve in the ass in prison for over a few decades. he aint sober... that's crap. he still hides from his issues, like junkies do. that's why he ratted a bunch of others who he was with and blamed it on them. GOD BLESS THAT YOUNG MAN THAT GOT HIT AND ANYBODY WHO HAD TO WITNESS AND BUNCH OF BARNIES SWINGIN' BATS AT PEOPLE! sorry dudes there aint lube in prison.
to the

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#295 Aug 17, 2009
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot, and i bet your mom never took it in the rear either.
yer a little rancho santa fe bitch
ALL BULLSHIT

Bonsall, CA

#296 Sep 23, 2009
NO ONE has their f*ing facts straight here....... Jordan Able did this along with 8 others, snitched and ratted blaming everyone else and got away with it!! On top of it being a Federal Judges Home, the DA wanted it done and over with before the news got wind. There was no justice for anyone in this case.
What is Right

United States

#297 Oct 15, 2009
"What high schooler hasn't got in a fight" the guy that said that is a friend of Cezer. That is just a distorted way at looking at stuff. This guy has only perceived violence. Sad. How can I believe anything you say. And to say that Cezer was forced into a confession. Either Cezer told the truth and he is guilty or he is weak which his friends insist he is not. If he is all about being "fair," why would he treat himself unfairly and confess. A "fair" guy would be outraged. None of that logic makes sense for a "tough" guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Encinitas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corinne Hogg and her VA disability - What's wro... (Sep '15) Apr 16 anno 29
News Former pastor John Bishop arrested in California Apr 16 anotherview2 5
News Homes planned for 71-acre site near Melrose Spr... Apr 16 SERGC 1
News Pinwheels used to bring attention to sexual ass... Apr 9 BodySins 2
2003 Chevy Trailblazer-CHECK ENGINE LIGHT AND R... (Dec '11) Mar '18 Edgar 313
Kurd and Kurdistan (Oct '07) Mar '18 TURKS RSAVAGES 4
Helicopter over Encinitas Last Night (Jul '11) Oct '17 Tess 14

Encinitas Jobs

Personal Finance

Encinitas Mortgages