Woman thrown from van, killed by pass...

Woman thrown from van, killed by passing car

There are 89 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Jul 7, 2008, titled Woman thrown from van, killed by passing car. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

A Baltimore woman was killed early this morning in an accident near Emporia in which she was thrown from her van and then struck by a passing vehicle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Apr 08

Hampton

#82 Jul 9, 2008
First, I fail to see how I am the cruelest, most vile person on here. I started posting and said one condescendng remark to one person, due to my mood at the time and how that person's post hit me. Hazel jumps in and in her first post is codescending to me and calls me an idiot, I fight back and I'm the bad one? If you were fighting with a person and someone else jumped in and started berating you, would your claws not come out? If you say no, you are a liar.

Second, the mere fact that some of you come on here and only comment about me and don't even mention the topic at hand says alot about you. This poor woman made a mistake, be it through thought, purpose, mistake or whatever and paid for it with her life. She is dead and all most of you can think to say is that she was too dumb to wear her seatbelt, yet I'm horrible! Whatever!

Third, Navin, I suggest you read the entire thread and stop being a lemming. IF you still can't see where Hazel is the one who jumped in here, name calling first, then you should brush up on your reading comprehension skills. I never called a name to the first person I addressed on here. I might have been a bit condescending but never called any names. I never called Hazel a name until after she called me one and that was in her very first post. I fail to see how that makes Hazel the saint and me the devil here.

This woman may have been a wonderful person, she may have been very smart, very loving, etc. but all ;you guys can do is berate her. To me, that makes ;you the losers and the cruel, vile people. That being said, if anyone would like to discuss the subject at hand in a rational manner, great. Otherwise, I have nothing else to say to you.
Get Off

Fredericksburg, VA

#83 Jul 9, 2008
Tolstoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you to question what she can post or not. You are the one that constantly makes the idiotic comments. Don't blame her or anyone else.
Another idiotic comment...is this all you can come up with?
Hazel

Virginia Beach, VA

#84 Jul 9, 2008
Get Off wrote:
<quoted text>
Another idiotic comment...is this all you can come up with?
Aha, the Cretin of Glenn Allen is up and about. What other imbecilic remarks can you bestow upon us today?
Hazel

Virginia Beach, VA

#85 Jul 9, 2008
DonnaJ wrote:
First, I fail to see how I am the cruelest, most vile person on here. I started posting and said one condescendng remark to one person, due to my mood at the time and how that person's post hit me. Hazel jumps in and in her first post is codescending to me and calls me an idiot, I fight back and I'm the bad one? If you were fighting with a person and someone else jumped in and started berating you, would your claws not come out? If you say no, you are a liar.
Second, the mere fact that some of you come on here and only comment about me and don't even mention the topic at hand says alot about you. This poor woman made a mistake, be it through thought, purpose, mistake or whatever and paid for it with her life. She is dead and all most of you can think to say is that she was too dumb to wear her seatbelt, yet I'm horrible! Whatever!
Third, Navin, I suggest you read the entire thread and stop being a lemming. IF you still can't see where Hazel is the one who jumped in here, name calling first, then you should brush up on your reading comprehension skills. I never called a name to the first person I addressed on here. I might have been a bit condescending but never called any names. I never called Hazel a name until after she called me one and that was in her very first post. I fail to see how that makes Hazel the saint and me the devil here.
This woman may have been a wonderful person, she may have been very smart, very loving, etc. but all ;you guys can do is berate her. To me, that makes ;you the losers and the cruel, vile people. That being said, if anyone would like to discuss the subject at hand in a rational manner, great. Otherwise, I have nothing else to say to you.
Oh no, she's already starting again today. LOL.
hampton curmudgeon

Hampton, VA

#86 Jul 9, 2008
Hazel wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, she's already starting again today. LOL.
You are both imbeciles.(Would agree that that Glen Allen dickwad is far worse)
Pedro McGillicutty

Virginia Beach, VA

#87 Jul 9, 2008
hampton curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
You are both imbeciles.(Would agree that that Glen Allen dickwad is far worse)
Hampton Curmudgeon? Nah, more like Hampton Imbecile. But thanks for posting anyways, Senor.
Da Man

Silver Spring, MD

#88 Oct 18, 2011
Excellent! Splendid! Let the idiots become road kill!
Will Kofa wrote:
It does clean out the gene pool.
Da Man

Silver Spring, MD

#89 Oct 18, 2011
Pedro is the dickwad.
Pedro McGillicutty wrote:
<quoted text>
Hampton Curmudgeon? Nah, more like Hampton Imbecile. But thanks for posting anyways, Senor.
Wondering

Glen Allen, VA

#90 Oct 19, 2011
How's your GF in Smithfield? Heard it all got spilled and you've been ducking her old man like the punk you are...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emporia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Medicaid expansion in Virginia 17 hr coonhunter 2
Southside Regional Jail (Feb '08) Jan '16 Charm 11
speeding ticket in Emporia (Nov '07) Oct '15 collateral damage 91
Narcotics anonymous felons criminals (Aug '15) Aug '15 Carlk 1
News Sloan charged with murder (Oct '08) Aug '15 reveal yourself 87
the worst people in emporia va if u know one co... (May '15) Jul '15 Worst 3
Age limits (May '15) May '15 Julieanne 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Emporia Mortgages