Where can I get free legal aid to hop...

Where can I get free legal aid to hopefully get a full refund from DeVry of Orla

Posted in the Emporia Forum

povajyhenuj

Kansas City, MO

#1 Dec 10, 2013
Where can I get free legal aid to hopefully get a full refund from DeVry of Orlando?I enrolled at DeVry Orlando, FL last May and had another student threaten my life on a public discussion site since she didn't want to participate in a mandatory group project. My Professor, Deans, administrators were all aware of it but didn't intervene so I ended up having to leave their Univ. for my safety to prevent a tragedy like at Virginia Tech. Since I didn't return to complete my courses there after the lack of concern for student safety on campus I am now unable to repay my loans which DeVry received as payment. Beside that incident, I had an EET instructor teaching a CIS course and referring to our class as guinea pigs in an email since he was new to teaching at DeVry and not familiar with the course. The gaming students were teaching him how to teach a core course for CIS. I feel DeVry did not follow through in delivering a high quality education they promised upon my enrollment and would like to receive a Full Refund.
byrepupozid

Kansas City, MO

#2 Dec 10, 2013
povajyhenuj wrote:
Where can I get free legal aid to hopefully get a full refund from DeVry of Orlando?I enrolled at DeVry Orlando, FL last May and had another student threaten my life on a public discussion site since she didn't want to participate in a mandatory group project. My Professor, Deans, administrators were all aware of it but didn't intervene so I ended up having to leave their Univ. for my safety to prevent a tragedy like at Virginia Tech. Since I didn't return to complete my courses there after the lack of concern for student safety on campus I am now unable to repay my loans which DeVry received as payment. Beside that incident, I had an EET instructor teaching a CIS course and referring to our class as guinea pigs in an email since he was new to teaching at DeVry and not familiar with the course. The gaming students were teaching him how to teach a core course for CIS. I feel DeVry did not follow through in delivering a high quality education they promised upon my enrollment and would like to receive a Full Refund..
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emporia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Medicaid expansion in Virginia Jun 28 coonhunter 2
Southside Regional Jail (Feb '08) Jan '16 Charm 11
speeding ticket in Emporia (Nov '07) Oct '15 collateral damage 91
Narcotics anonymous felons criminals (Aug '15) Aug '15 Carlk 1
News Sloan charged with murder (Oct '08) Aug '15 reveal yourself 87
the worst people in emporia va if u know one co... (May '15) Jul '15 Worst 3
Age limits (May '15) May '15 Julieanne 1

Emporia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance