Toso lives a happy life.

Toso lives a happy life.

There are 2 comments on the Emporia Gazette story from Jul 7, 2012, titled Toso lives a happy life.. In it, Emporia Gazette reports that:

When Bernie Toso, who was born and raised in Emporia, has looked back on his life, he would not change much.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Emporia Gazette.

citizen

United States

#1 Jul 21, 2012
toso never did drugs, he just liked the smell of cocaine. LOTS of it does any one remember when he was on the state TAX CHEAT list for NOT PAYING sales tax, and employee tax, probably not, hicks got him out of that mess, but he is happy now. its hell when you actually see through the fluff isnt it. life aint what it really looks like is it toso?

“Why is this so difficult?”

Since: Dec 09

timbuktu

#2 Jul 25, 2012
Glad to know he got that tax paperwork all settled. I think it's time to go get some of the best barbeque in town. Bad Old Berns!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emporia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving! Mar 2 Leslie 1
On deceptive little community... Nov '16 nottoyourbenefit 1
Reproductions Partners Desk For Sale UK Oct '16 hlhqntl 1
Chris Eagan? How do I get a hold of him (Sep '16) Sep '16 Golconda 1
What to do when your loved one needs mental hea... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Jorgy 1
There's a controversial new book out, set in Em... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Mike Shapson 1
Hauntings in Emporia Ks (May '11) Nov '15 Penny 9

Emporia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Emporia Mortgages