Topekans Rally for Immigration Reform

Topekans Rally for Immigration Reform

There are 2 comments on the WIBW-TV Topeka story from Apr 10, 2006, titled Topekans Rally for Immigration Reform. In it, WIBW-TV Topeka reports that:

Topeka's immigrant community took part in the "Day of Action." The statehouse steps overflowed with demonstrators Monday evening, rallying for lawmakers to change the country's immigration policy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIBW-TV Topeka.

warren schriner

Topeka, KS

#1 Apr 12, 2006
I have no problems with immigrants if they came into this country legal, if not legal, send them home I'm tired of supporting them with our tax money. I don't believe they have done anything good for this country.
warren schriner

Puteaux, France

#2 Oct 25, 2011
I have no problems with immigrants if they came into this country legal, if not legal, send them home I'm tired of supporting them with our tax money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emporia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deja brrr all over again (Jan '08) Sun erlik clary 2
Just a Kid from Emporia Apr '15 ybn 1
Laura Weeks and the Judge and dirty politics (Jan '13) Feb '15 ticked off 6
News William Allen White: 'Famous for his fights' (Sep '14) Feb '15 oh4theluvof 2
david Rutledge (Mar '14) Jan '15 common sense 2
Review: Dave's Discount Dry Cleaning Dec '14 Username 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Emporia, KS (Dec '10) Oct '14 Brian_G 27
More from around the web

Emporia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]