Small Businesses Earn Honors

Small Businesses Earn Honors

There are 7 comments on the www.wibw.com story from Mar 21, 2011, titled Small Businesses Earn Honors. In it, www.wibw.com reports that:

Small businesses took center stage in Topeka Tuesday. The Kansas Small Business Development Center recognized its 2010 Emerging and Existing Businesses of the Year.... ....The winners from Emporia State University's center were the New Breck cafe of Americus and Granada Coffee Company in Emporia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wibw.com.

“Why is this so difficult?”

Since: Dec 09

timbuktu

#1 Mar 21, 2011
Way to go New Breck and Granada Coffee. I have only had occasion to patronize one of them, but have heard excellent things about the other. Hopefully we'll see this new place Do B's up there next year. BTW, guess what's on the front page of the EG today? Good for Do B's! I hope it brings them lots of loyal (and as I understand the need, patient) customers.
Frodo

Wichita, KS

#2 Mar 22, 2011
I like doobies but didn't know there was a new place in town to get them. Not that I would mind competition...I still have the best pipe weed in the shire.
New Gal

Emporia, KS

#3 Mar 22, 2011
What are "doobies"?
This new gal is old and I'm confused.

Thanks bunches for all the kind help!

Pat
ThomD

Clearview City, KS

#4 Mar 22, 2011
New Gal,

Doobies are marijuana cigs.
New Gal

Emporia, KS

#5 Mar 22, 2011
Oh my!

Who Is Mari Juanna? Is she from South of the border? My husband Howard and I went there on our honeymoon. Such a beautiful people and culture down there. She should really quit smoking though, they say it might not be the best thing for your health but then again they say a lot of things don't they? LOL
Well tell her I said HI!

Have a wonderful night!

Pat
REWBA

Wichita, KS

#6 Mar 23, 2011
Does Do B's have a drive through and how much does a "happy meal" cost?
REWBA

Puteaux, France

#7 Oct 25, 2011
Does Do B's have a drive through and how much does a "happy meal" cost?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emporia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Emporia, KS (Dec '10) Jun '15 Michelle Daily 28
News Deja brrr all over again (Jan '08) May '15 erlik clary 2
Just a Kid from Emporia Apr '15 ybn 1
Laura Weeks and the Judge and dirty politics (Jan '13) Feb '15 ticked off 6
News William Allen White: 'Famous for his fights' (Sep '14) Feb '15 oh4theluvof 2
david Rutledge (Mar '14) Jan '15 common sense 2
Review: Dave's Discount Dry Cleaning (Dec '14) Dec '14 Username 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Emporia Mortgages