Gardeners Corner
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Flooded emotions = lower IQ”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#101 Sep 8, 2011
REWBA, remember the star I made for you and you signed for our warrior quilts? You will be happy to know that stars like yours and mine were received from all over the country, and even some from other countries. There were thousands. They have since been sewed into quilt tops that are now being quilted. They're trying to finish before November. Bless you.
REWBA

United States

#102 Sep 11, 2011
That's awesome! Do you have a link to the story? I would like to follow it and see the final product.

I've been trying to figure out something that I can do for you to pay for my star. Do you have a need for a beading loom?
REWBA

Germany

#103 Oct 25, 2011
As the thunderstorm passed across the sky over my home, hail the size of quarters began to pound on the roof and I couldn't help but to look out the window only to see an old hen running around searching for refuge. I should have felt sympathy but that old hen never stays in the chicken coup and she destroyed a number of my pumpkins last fall, so all I could do was laugh as that hen ran from the falling sky. She did find cover under the pickup, but when the hail subsided, that old hen didn't run back to the coup.

REWBA

“RelaxEverythingW illBeAllright”

Since: Mar 11

Derby, KS

#104 Oct 26, 2011
How did I get from wichita to germany?

REWBA

Derby, KS

#105 Oct 26, 2011
And now HakunaMatataville?

Location hidden

#106 Dec 13, 2011
REWBA, I should come back to check this forum more often. Sorry I'm so late, but here is a great link with lots of pictures regarding those stars we made for the warrior project.

http://modajustonestar.blogspot.com/

No need to give me anything. I was as happy to do that for you as you were to participate.

Merry Christmas!

REWBA

United States

#107 Dec 13, 2011
Mele Kalikimaka Create!!!

Location hidden

#108 Dec 16, 2011
Thank you, REWBA. Mele Kalikimaka and a Hauoli Makahikihou to you too.

REWBA

United States

#109 Dec 16, 2011
Mahalo Nui Loa my friend. Hope all is well with you and your family.

Location hidden

#110 Dec 24, 2011
All is well, REWBA. No family around here anymore, but I'm doing just fine. Fixed Portuguese food for Christmas Eve. Had surgery in November over Thanksgiving, so did not get any turkey. Chicken broth. Will fix a turkey breast for myself tomorrow. Am recovering well. Always good to hear from you. Take care.
Tightwad Tips

United States

#111 Dec 26, 2011
Leftover turkey goes great in egg rolls.

REWBA

United States

#112 Dec 29, 2011
Leftover ham goes great in beans.
scarlett01_98

United States

#113 Jan 1, 2012
happy new year, create!! may 2012 the the best year yet!

REWBA

United States

#114 Jan 1, 2012
May those who love us love us. And those that don't love us, May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May he turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Happy New Year!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emporia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Water rates on city agenda (Dec '08) Jun '17 Red 48
Moving! Mar '17 Leslie 1
On deceptive little community... (Nov '16) Nov '16 nottoyourbenefit 1
What to do when your loved one needs mental hea... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Jorgy 1
There's a controversial new book out, set in Em... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Mike Shapson 1
Hauntings in Emporia Ks (May '11) Nov '15 Penny 9
Debate: Gay Marriage - Emporia, KS (Dec '10) Nov '15 B rich 31

Emporia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Emporia Mortgages