do keys made a midwest key

do keys made a midwest key

Posted in the Emporia Forum

Chris

United States

#1 Aug 29, 2012
went to get some keys made, the owners of that place are rude, un friendly and cant even say hi, welcome, piss on you thanks for shopping with us, or nothing. the ass who owns that place thinks he is so above anyone who goes into the place, always has his nose in the air,well, piss on him, he aint the only spot in town who works on locks and makes keys. even his old lady could give a damn if you do business there or not, if i ran my business like they run theirs, i would of been out of work a long time ago

REWBA

“RelaxEverythingW illBeAllright”

Since: Mar 11

Wichita, KS

#2 Sep 3, 2012
Maybe you think too highly of yourself. I've used midwest locksmiths for over twenty years and they always do a great job re-keying locks. Most people who use a locksmith just wants a lock fixed or a key cut. If you want your ass kissed then don't go to a locksmith. That's what politicians are for.
Chris

United States

#3 Sep 12, 2012
well good for you! your right, I'll wait till next time I am in Topoeka to get my minor work done, no problem. thanks again for your helpful advice on shopping in Emporia.

I guess that you may not remember some of the comments that you have made at different time in the Emporia gazette forums regarding your own personal habits when it comes to your shopping. I can understand that you dont remember as you come up with some really stupid shit, oh sorry what else would I expect

REWBA

“RelaxEverythingW illBeAllright”

Since: Mar 11

United States

#4 Sep 13, 2012
Chris wrote:
well good for you! your right, I'll wait till next time I am in Topoeka to get my minor work done, no problem. thanks again for your helpful advice on shopping in Emporia.
I guess that you may not remember some of the comments that you have made at different time in the Emporia gazette forums regarding your own personal habits when it comes to your shopping. I can understand that you dont remember as you come up with some really stupid shit, oh sorry what else would I expect
Shopping for keys in a town that was founded by thieves is just asking for trouble.

“Why is this so difficult?”

Since: Dec 09

timbuktu

#5 Oct 4, 2012
What language are we typing here? At first it looks like English, but a spinning headache later proves that it's not. Google didn't recognize it either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emporia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Water rates on city agenda (Dec '08) 19 hr Okay 49
Moving! (Mar '17) Jul '17 cowboy 2
What to do when your loved one needs mental hea... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Jorgy 1
There's a controversial new book out, set in Em... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Mike Shapson 1
Hauntings in Emporia Ks (May '11) Nov '15 Penny 9
Debate: Gay Marriage - Emporia, KS (Dec '10) Nov '15 B rich 31
News Deja brrr all over again (Jan '08) May '15 erlik clary 2

Emporia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Emporia Mortgages