Adrianna Rodriguez

Toledo, OH

#1 Dec 30, 2010
Hi My name is Adrianna Rodriguez (Bosquez) the daughter of Scott Bosquez he committed suicide 12.5.08 I heard he lived in New Empire La. his girlfrinds name is Rennee Cole.... I need to find some one in the area if they at least knew him or of him I seen him one time 20 yrs ago Rennee has never looked for me lied to the cops corners office saying he didn't have a daughter so they never contacted me about the death I need more info please e mail me [email protected]
jackie

Dodge Center, MN

#2 Jan 13, 2011
sorry to hear about scott i went with him about 4 to 5 years when he lived with mother maria in prichard alabama.it is unreal to hear this. he was a strong minded person and it,s hard to believe. i hope you can find something out. he told me he had a daugther i only knew her first name but he did tell me at the time that you was beautiful.i wish i could tell you more but i still live in alabama. something told me to look for him about 3 years ago but everytime i came up with a address are phone it was disconnected or they did't live there any longer.i am sorry to hear this what a wasted life to think things got so bad that he had to committed suicide. nobody that he could really talk to. if you could let me know how you found out. and if you are really sure.if you could let me know .i tried to email you but it wouldn't go through.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Empire Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carlos Marcello (Aug '09) Sep '17 patsnowy1339atgma... 33
News Scientists predict a Gulf of Mexico 'dead zone'... Jun '17 Mate 1
Tropical Landing May '17 briang 1
Coyotes (Apr '17) Apr '17 Debbie 1
Driving on Elmer's Isle. (Nov '16) Nov '16 Bledet 1
lost keys (Jul '16) Jul '16 Danielle Smith 1
southern poverity bull$hyt center (Aug '12) Aug '12 MARK TRAINA 1

Empire Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance