I ve seen a car that I think I can bu...

I ve seen a car that I think I can buy and resell for a profit. Where can I get

Posted in the Emmitsburg Forum

brandiqlt100

Newark, NJ

#1 Oct 23, 2013
I ve seen a car that I think I can buy and resell for a profit. Where can I get CHEAP short-term insurance?I ve had a look at various temp cover sites but they are quoting silly prices (£150 a month!). As I need to get the logbook in my name before I resell it could be upto 2 months before it s sold and any potential profit would go on paying the insurance! Any tips from people that resell cars would be appreciated!!
floydpck612

Newark, NJ

#2 Oct 23, 2013
brandiqlt100 wrote:
I ve seen a car that I think I can buy and resell for a profit. Where can I get CHEAP short-term insurance?I ve had a look at various temp cover sites but they are quoting silly prices (£150 a month!). As I need to get the logbook in my name before I resell it could be upto 2 months before it s sold and any potential profit would go on paying the insurance! Any tips from people that resell cars would be appreciated!!.
Try this site
@WWW.USINSURANCEQUOTE.ORG
Here you can compare quotes from different companies.
roderichlio932

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jan 11, 2014
elonorepcy513 wrote:
<quoted text>Try this site where you can compare quotes from the best companies:@WWW.USINSURANCEQUOT E.ORG.
Thanks for the tip, it really helped me.
kailelwj124

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jan 29, 2014
Where can i get cheap car insurance as a 17 year old?

everytime i keep searching for a quote i get silly prices cheapest i can get is £5 500!

only problem is is that ive got a 1.4 litre citroen saxo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emmitsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bowling Brook Prep (Jan '06) Jul 3 Robert Mccarson 698
Silver Oak Academy Prison School (Feb '10) May '16 Maryland born and... 25
Problems Mount For SILVER OAK ACADEMY Owner O... (Mar '15) May '16 Truth and wisdom 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May '16 PFC Jones 19
News Bell and History Day rings in the 2016 museum s... Apr '16 Suzy Jane 1
News Troopers break up fight at Maryland juvenile fa... Mar '16 Boot Camp Monitor 1
Victor Cullen to Change Strategies Jan '16 Mac Come 1

Emmitsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Emmitsburg Mortgages