Emmitsburg man dies in Adams crash

Full story: Evening Sun

A 65-year-old Emmitsburg, Md., man died at the scene of a car accident in Liberty Township shortly after noon Monday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Invader

Thurmont, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

This man was my neighbor; may he rest in peace.
Patriot

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

Rest in peace my pard. Your name will be added to the roll of honor with Jackson.
Lyd

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

I didn't know him, but I heard the crash happen. My condolences to friends and family.
Bob

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

I knew this man and worked with him for several years. He was a retired militay veteran, serving at least one tour in Vietnam. He loved motor cycles, and civil war reenactments, of which he participated in many a times. Rest in peace my friend, and may God be with your family in their time of need.
Friend in Virginia

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

Thomas was my friend's father and will be greatly missed by all who knew him.
KGN512

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

Tom was great person all around. He not only served his country, but his community of Emmitsburg also in so many ways. He will be greatly missed by all. My condolences to his family and friends.
Samaritan

West Chester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2010

My condolences to Mr Humerick's family and friends. I went to the scene right after it happened, and he was already gone. We prayed for him, and stayed unitl EMS adn police arrived. Thanks to the neighbor on the hill who came down with his 16 year old son to render assistance,

May he rest in peace

Semper Fi

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

60-75% of highway traffic fatalities are NOT alcohol related. Another thing to ponder when thinking of highway crashes is Judges 1:19, which states that even the lawd is powerless against iron chariots.

The best thing a motorist can do for themselves and all of us, is to learn how to drive from a reputabile certified driver's education program and to not rest on your laurels simply because a relative taught you how to manipulate the controls on a car.

The second best thing a motorist can do for themselves is buckle up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Emmitsburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Emmitsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••