renettablish405

Chicago, IL

#1 Dec 4, 2013
I m 19, FT College student but just got a FT job at a hospital so I ll be making decent money. So much so that I ll be able to afford a car payment. Here s my situation:

I ll have about $5,000 to put down or buy with in January (tax return, tuition reimbursement, etc)
My dad will keep my car, a 1993 Infiniti J30t, but won t co-sign for a loan. He will be contributing a part of the $5000 listed above though.

I d like an 02 4runner but i find it difficult to get financed for a car that old. But 03 is the year they changed the body style and I like the old one.
I have good credit
kristelrehnert15 1

Chicago, IL

#2 Dec 4, 2013
renettablish405 wrote:
<quoted text>Buying my first car?
I m 19, FT College student but just got a FT job at a hospital so I ll be making decent money. So much so that I ll be able to afford a car payment. Here s my situation:

I ll have about $5,000 to put down or buy with in January (tax return, tuition reimbursement, etc)
My dad will keep my car, a 1993 Infiniti J30t, but won t co-sign for a loan. He will be contributing a part of the $5000 listed above though.

I d like an 02 4runner but i find it difficult to get financed for a car that old. But 03 is the year they changed the body style and I like the old one.
I have good credit.
Try this site @WWW.USINSURANCEQUOTE.ORG where you can compare quotes from different companies
kileymyung825

Derby, CT

#3 Dec 30, 2013
lavellewener085 wrote:
<quoted text>Try this site where you can compare quotes from the best companies:@WWW.USINSURANCEQUOT E.ORG.
Thanks for the tip, it really helped me.
kileymyung825

Latham, NY

#4 Jan 9, 2014
lavellewener085 wrote:
<quoted text>Try this site where you can compare quotes from the best companies:@WWW.USINSURANCEQUOT E.ORG.
Thanks for the tip, it really helped me.
zikuxafapyga

Lombard, IL

#5 Jan 21, 2014
How Much Will My Insurance Go Up?

I am a new driver. 16 years old and have had my license for a little over 2 months. My insurance now is around 75$. Last week, I backed into my friends car denting her car door. I am wondering if I should not deal with the insurance and just pay her the money for the repair or should I have my insurance cover it and have my insurance go up. How much do you think my insurance will go up being my age with this. It obviously wasn t a big accident but would it be cheaper for me to repay my friend or get the insurance to deal with it? Thanks!
Ratnapriya

Clifton, NJ

#6 Feb 12, 2014
How much does auto insurance cost for teenagers?

I m a 16 year old hoping to get my license soon. But I have a question about how much insurance would cost for me. I m a male, and also do they lower the cost if you have good grades, etc? I have a 4.0 GPA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emmitsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bowling Brook Prep (Jan '06) Oct '14 Chad 694
7 On Your Side: Much-beloved Cozy Inn cashes la... Sep '14 thurmont girl 1
Years after Fort Ritchie opened for redevelopme... Aug '14 GenPatton 1
Ex-Bowling Brook counselors arrested (May '07) Jun '14 west baltimore 28
Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Jon SpellMAN 16
Commute from Emmitsburg to Frederick/Rockville, MD (Jun '14) Jun '14 Prim 1
Commute from Emmitsburg to Frederick/Rockville, MD (Jun '14) Jun '14 Prim 1
Emmitsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Emmitsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Emmitsburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Emmitsburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:26 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:26PM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Full Report Card Grades for Philadelphia
Bleacher Report 6:50 PM
Jay Gruden Finally Trusts Washington Redskins' Running Game to Carry the Offense
Bleacher Report 6:50 PM
Despite Win Redskins' D Still Major Problem
Bleacher Report 7:30 PM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Full Report Card Grades for Washington
ESPN 8:51 PM
Big-play Jackson questions 'naive' Eagles D