Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (District 6) in 2010?

Posted in the Emmitsburg Forum

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Jun 24, 2014
MD AN sweet

Paw Paw, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Voted For Andrew Duck

So we can have a Representative who does NOT duck the issues, so am in favor of Andrew DUCK who will actually address the issues about which, we care. Cheers for Duckk!
MD AN sweet

Paw Paw, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Andrew DUCK, so we can have a representative who does NOT duck the issues, but will address them, on our behalf.
me

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Voted For Dan Massey

Judged:

Vote for Dan Massey, Libertarian
Kathleen Ludowise

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Voted For Andrew Duck

Andrew is very informed on the issues, and in particular wants to work on JOBS for district 6.
Dr Stern

Germantown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Voted For Roscoe G. Bartlett

Judged:

For our own sake, and for the sake of Israel, it is time to vote Republican.
Apartment Landlord

Bethesda, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Judged:

We can clean up crime as such as this article from AP News:
Police Arrest Man For Burning Woman In Laurel
Victim suffered severe burns
Updated: Sunday, 24 Oct 2010, 10:05 AM EDT
Published : Sunday, 24 Oct 2010, 9:57 AM EDT

LAUREL, Md(APNews)- Howard County police have arrested a man who is believed to have set a woman on fire in Laurel. The incident occurred in a wooded area near Gorman Road around 2:45 p.m. today. There is not an exact address for the location. Police believe the people involved may be homeless and living in the woods.

Police received a call from a witness who reported that a man had set a woman on fire and told nearby neighbors that "I am glad that the December 21, 2012 end of the world is coming but I will end it better with murder and mayhem". The witness, also believed to be homeless, ran to a nearby store to call police and to tell them that "a lunatic is planning to trash the area and terrorize our turf".

Police and fire personnel responded and found the woman in the woods. She was taken to Bayview Burn Center with severe burns. Her condition is unknown at this time. She is not being identified by police.

Officers began a search for the suspect and established a perimeter. They spotted the man on Greenwood Place around 5 p.m. Police took him into custody and are working to confirm his identity and the man was belligerent and tried to hit one of the officers with a chair and was using obscene and profane language as officers were subduing the suspect.

Police will release additional information as it becomes available.

Patrick Allen

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Voted For Andrew Duck

Roscoe Bartlett has sent millions of dollars in earmarks out of State while voting NO to legislation that would create jobs in Maryland.

He wants to abolish the Dept of Education and Privatize Social Security (putting our money into the hands of speculators).

Now, the Frederick News-Post has reported that the State Attorney General has been asked to investigate Bartlett’s campaign website for placing credit card contributors at risk of identity theft.

Instead of bringing money into the District, he's sending money out of the District ... your money and your financial identity.

After years of revelations regarding Bartlett's campaign and congressional financial reporting irregularities ... enough is enough.

Say NO to Roscoe Bartlett and vote YES for Andrew Duck.
bluewolf

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Apartment Landlord wrote:
We can clean up crime as such as this article from AP News:
Police Arrest Man For Burning Woman In Laurel
Victim suffered severe burns
Updated: Sunday, 24 Oct 2010, 10:05 AM EDT
Published : Sunday, 24 Oct 2010, 9:57 AM EDT
LAUREL, Md(APNews)- Howard County police have arrested a man who is believed to have set a woman on fire in Laurel. The incident occurred in a wooded area near Gorman Road around 2:45 p.m. today. There is not an exact address for the location. Police believe the people involved may be homeless and living in the woods.
Police received a call from a witness who reported that a man had set a woman on fire and told nearby neighbors that "I am glad that the December 21, 2012 end of the world is coming but I will end it better with murder and mayhem". The witness, also believed to be homeless, ran to a nearby store to call police and to tell them that "a lunatic is planning to trash the area and terrorize our turf".
Police and fire personnel responded and found the woman in the woods. She was taken to Bayview Burn Center with severe burns. Her condition is unknown at this time. She is not being identified by police.
Officers began a search for the suspect and established a perimeter. They spotted the man on Greenwood Place around 5 p.m. Police took him into custody and are working to confirm his identity and the man was belligerent and tried to hit one of the officers with a chair and was using obscene and profane language as officers were subduing the suspect.
Police will release additional information as it becomes available.
How does electing Bartlett have anything to do with this story? Republicans and their lackeys (Glenn Beck, etc.) are the party of religious nut cases and encouragement of violence
me

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Voted For Dan Massey

Dan Massey libertarian
Greg Berezuk

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

After 18 years Bartlett has produced only 3 bills that have become law and none of those 3 had any particular positive effect of the citizens of Maryland's 6th. It's high time the residents of the 6th District in Maryland got effective representation in the House or Representatives and should be grateful to have a dynamic, capable and knowledgeable candidate in Andrew Duck to replace 84 year old Roscoe Bartlett.
Louise Friend

Berkeley Springs, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Roscoe Bartlett has consistently voted the way I want him. Moreover, he is an extremely well informed, moral and well considered man. He is outstanding. I only wish he had a higher, more visible profile in the House. Many could learn from him.
Jimbo

Indian Head, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2010

Roscoe was the ONLY member of the Maryland delegation to oppose obamacare. That alone deserves our votes, if nothing else-!
cat

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2014

Jimbo wrote:
Roscoe was the ONLY member of the Maryland delegation to oppose obamacare. That alone deserves our votes, if nothing else-!
He was not.Frank Kratavol was the other member to vote no. Read the no votes. Even though this was taken 4 years ago he lost on this lie.
test

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2014

Test
Cat

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2014

test wrote:
Test
You failed
Jon SpellMAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2014

Tim the Bagger wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me ram my ding a ling in your hairy anus until it bleeds with love, then I want to take a shittttt in your mouth
I want to give you a BJ so bad!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Emmitsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Bowling Brook counselors arrested (May '07) Jun '14 west baltimore 28
Commute from Emmitsburg to Frederick/Rockville, MD Jun '14 Prim 1
Commute from Emmitsburg to Frederick/Rockville, MD Jun '14 Prim 1
MD Who do you support for Governor in Maryland in ... (Oct '10) Apr '14 fyi 185
Cheap travel ins for my healthy 75 yr old dad t... (Oct '13) Feb '14 Vaishavi 6
Rover75 rear hit by a 4x4. Garage says not repa... (Oct '13) Feb '14 Nanda 5
How much should I pay for a1967 Chevy Impala? (Oct '13) Feb '14 Vibhavari 6

Search the Emmitsburg Forum:
•••
•••