Remains Fit Description Of Mother Of ...

Remains Fit Description Of Mother Of Four Slain Md. Children

There are 23 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Mar 6, 2008, titled Remains Fit Description Of Mother Of Four Slain Md. Children. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

Police in Frederick County say a set of remains found last week fit the description of a woman who disappeared last year, shortly before the bodies of her husband and four murdered children were found in their ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pachacutec

Fort Collins, CO

#21 Mar 7, 2008
I can't see what this article has to do with illegals, with MS-13, or terrorism, but I guess that some people feel the need to sound off on these issues wherever they can.... Oh well.
Jennifer

Silver Spring, MD

#22 Mar 7, 2008
Hollywood_MD wrote:
<quoted text>And being the concerned citizen you are....you did what??
Really, what should someone do in this situation? Are we supposed to call the police every time someone has an argument? The police would live at my house (and no, there's no domestic violence; we are a spirited family).
IndiaSade

Frederick, MD

#23 Mar 12, 2008
Hollywood_MD wrote:
<quoted text>And being the concerned citizen you are....you did what??
Was I supposed to call the police and say that her parents are arguing? Parentsargue all the time honey. No crime had been comitted. No one knew he was going to kill those children. As far as community, the community had already contacted child services because the baby boy would be out in the cold with only a diaper on. Other than that, what elsecould have been done? Idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emmitsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bowling Brook Prep (Jan '06) Jun '15 Chi-town BB1984 695
Problems Mount For SILVER OAK ACADEMY Owner O... Mar '15 Boot Camp Monitor 9
Silver Oak Academy Prison School (Feb '10) Mar '15 Boot Camp Monitor 24
restaurant Mar '15 speedbuggy48 1
Review: Rob's Tower Motor Sales And Service (Jan '15) Jan '15 Sean carpenter 1
News Official says he was wrong to ask that his name... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Hooogle It 2
News 7 On Your Side: Much-beloved Cozy Inn cashes la... (Sep '14) Sep '14 thurmont girl 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Emmitsburg Mortgages