Remains Fit Description Of Mother Of ...

Remains Fit Description Of Mother Of Four Slain Md. Children

There are 23 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Mar 6, 2008, titled Remains Fit Description Of Mother Of Four Slain Md. Children. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

Police in Frederick County say a set of remains found last week fit the description of a woman who disappeared last year, shortly before the bodies of her husband and four murdered children were found in their ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jennifer

Silver Spring, MD

#1 Mar 6, 2008
I always thought that her husband killed her, then the children, then himself.

SLB

“Never settle for second best”

Since: Mar 07

MD

#2 Mar 6, 2008
Jennifer wrote:
Me too. Such a sad event to happen to any family.
kbinva

Washington, DC

#3 Mar 6, 2008
Jennifer wrote:
Of course the authorities need to verify the circumstances of the death of whoever was found, but I agree with you about the possible sequence of the deaths of that family.
fed up with the mess

United States

#4 Mar 6, 2008
What a sad, sad story...what is up with these cowardly husbands???
NNNNNNz

Washington, DC

#5 Mar 6, 2008
Why would the husband kill her then put her out in the woods. Then go back home, kill the kids, then himself. More than likely he would have killed and left his wife in the house.

This woman could have possibly came into the crime scene, became distraught. Went out to the woods and then killed herself.

Either way the autopsy hopefully will reveal the method of her death.
Court Clerk

Hilliard, OH

#6 Mar 6, 2008
We had a 15 minute briefing recently about the ms-13 gang members using "soft spots" such as crime scenes do usurp their dialogue on things, e.g., the criminals look for children and elderly crying, broken glass everywhere, blood stains on the walls and floors and graffitti on the walls. They are planning to wage mayhem on the law enforcement if not this summer but this spring. In Langley Park, the gangs do an initiation for their criteria. They make their plans in the area of Kanawha Drive and Merrimac Drive within the apartment complexes. With the armed robberies, the money is wired to al-quaida through Western Union according to an intelligence report conducted by our Special Assignment Task Force Team. It is quite possible that the local police may have to enlist the help of the National Guard because the law enforcement is predicting a crime wave that will be beyond proportions. We just want the public to know so we all can be prepared.
fed up with the mess

United States

#7 Mar 6, 2008
NNNNNNz wrote:
Why would the husband kill her then put her out in the woods. Then go back home, kill the kids, then himself. More than likely he would have killed and left his wife in the house.
This woman could have possibly came into the crime scene, became distraught. Went out to the woods and then killed herself.
Either way the autopsy hopefully will reveal the method of her death.
You obviously don't pay attention to what husbands/men are doing to women/children.....
TBA

Falls Church, VA

#8 Mar 6, 2008
This is another illegal smuggled over here by MS-13 which is supported by Mex Gov. since they want to illegals to come here and want to import crime here. I know you readers going to say how come I am saying this family are illegal, well if you remember when she was missing the report was they family ARE ILLEGALS. So sad to say but actually not too sad, One less illegal to care about in the country. Now I know Mex W/O Borders going to say some crap well I got a message for them also. The Message is Shut The F Up because I don't care what Mex W/O Border says. Samething goes for the DUMB CRACK SMOKING DRUG UP GOVERNMENT OF MEXICO.
berrypie61

Sterling, VA

#9 Mar 6, 2008
Court Clerk wrote:
We had a 15 minute briefing recently about the ms-13 gang members using "soft spots" such as crime scenes do usurp their dialogue on things, e.g., the criminals look for children and elderly crying, broken glass everywhere, blood stains on the walls and floors and graffitti on the walls. They are planning to wage mayhem on the law enforcement if not this summer but this spring. In Langley Park, the gangs do an initiation for their criteria. They make their plans in the area of Kanawha Drive and Merrimac Drive within the apartment complexes. With the armed robberies, the money is wired to al-quaida through Western Union according to an intelligence report conducted by our Special Assignment Task Force Team. It is quite possible that the local police may have to enlist the help of the National Guard because the law enforcement is predicting a crime wave that will be beyond proportions. We just want the public to know so we all can be prepared.
I'm not sure what this has to do with the case here...enlighten me please
EWR2184

Warren, NJ

#10 Mar 6, 2008
To Court Clerk, what exactly do you mean by the ms-13 gang will use soft spots to usurp their dialogue on things? What dialogue? Not sure I follow but you've definitely peaked my interest.
Paul

Washington, DC

#11 Mar 6, 2008
This why we need to get everyone who is not a US citizen.
Jennie

United States

#12 Mar 6, 2008
I am sorry to say this but I must. You also realize there are some crazy women out there that abuse their husbands and children as well don't you? I take offense at your comment that "You obviously don't pay attention to what husbands/men are doing to women/children....." That implies only men abuse. Get a check and fact facts, women are also abusers.
fed up with the mess wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously don't pay attention to what husbands/men are doing to women/children.....
NRPQ

Trenton, NJ

#13 Mar 6, 2008
I remember that 30 years ago if things like this happen, the whole county would think that the world is coming to an end.
Hollywood_MD

California, MD

#14 Mar 6, 2008
Court Clerk wrote:
And this relates to this story how??
IndiaSade

Frederick, MD

#15 Mar 6, 2008
I lived around the corner from this family. My neice used to play with Elsa and Elsa told he once that she had to stay outside until her dad finished yelling at her mom. Its sad.
brenda brooks

Olney, MD

#16 Mar 6, 2008
I know the family is in heaven now. God and the angel are with the children in heaven. My prayer go out to the family
Hollywood_MD

California, MD

#17 Mar 6, 2008
IndiaSade wrote:
I lived around the corner from this family. My neice used to play with Elsa and Elsa told he once that she had to stay outside until her dad finished yelling at her mom. Its sad.
And being the concerned citizen you are....you did what??
Lynne

Temple Hills, MD

#18 Mar 6, 2008
I would rather wait for the forensics to come back on this one.. jsut because they think it might be her.. does not mean it is her. I would rather wait.
Lynne

Temple Hills, MD

#19 Mar 6, 2008
Court Clerk wrote:
Get real! FIrst you made too many mistakes in your explanation.. you cant spell is another... you just wat to make a statement.. what your saying just complete trash!
Pachacutec

Fort Collins, CO

#20 Mar 7, 2008
Jennifer wrote:
That was always my opinion, as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emmitsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Bowling Brook counselors arrested (May '07) May '17 J Brown house II 33
Silver Oak Academy Prison School (Feb '10) May '17 Bowling Brook Stu... 26
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Mar '17 Bill Grimes-Wyatt 20
Officer Fitzgerald (Sep '09) Mar '17 Unresolved 33
News Are You Happy Living in Your Neighborhood? Mar '17 Humanspirit 1
Bowling Brook Prep (Jan '06) Feb '17 jstanley 2005 bbp 702
Problems Mount For SILVER OAK ACADEMY Owner O... (Mar '15) May '16 Truth and wisdom 9

Emmitsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Emmitsburg Mortgages