Authorities To Release New Informatio...

Authorities To Release New Information On Skeletal Remains

There are 4 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Apr 3, 2008, titled Authorities To Release New Information On Skeletal Remains. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

Frederick Police and the Frederick County Sheriff's Office have scheduled a news conference for Thursday morning to provide updated information about the skeletal remains found Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

Pachacutec

Fort Collins, CO

#1 Apr 3, 2008
Good to hear that they've made a positive identification. While it's sad to know that she was killed, at least family and friends will KNOW. I can't imagine anything worse than a loved one being missing and never found... As far as what happened,I'd be willing to bet that her husband had killed her and then went home and killed their children and himself. A sad situation all the way around.
Bonnie

United States

#2 Apr 3, 2008
Yes, very sad situation. May the
family Rest In Peace!

SLB

“Never settle for second best”

Since: Mar 07

MD

#3 Apr 3, 2008
Although extremely sad, at least the family can put closure on it now. I hope she and the kids rest in peace.
fed up with the mess

United States

#5 Apr 3, 2008
Rest in peace!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emmitsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bowling Brook Prep (Jan '06) Jun '15 Chi-town BB1984 695
Problems Mount For SILVER OAK ACADEMY Owner O... Mar '15 Boot Camp Monitor 9
Silver Oak Academy Prison School (Feb '10) Mar '15 Boot Camp Monitor 24
restaurant Mar '15 speedbuggy48 1
Review: Rob's Tower Motor Sales And Service (Jan '15) Jan '15 Sean carpenter 1
News Official says he was wrong to ask that his name... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Hooogle It 2
News 7 On Your Side: Much-beloved Cozy Inn cashes la... (Sep '14) Sep '14 thurmont girl 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Emmitsburg Mortgages