State officials: NIZ businesses gener...

State officials: NIZ businesses generate millions in tax dollars

There are 9 comments on the WFMZ story from Mar 4, 2014, titled State officials: NIZ businesses generate millions in tax dollars. In it, WFMZ reports that:

State officials say businesses within Allentown's Neighborhood Improvement Zone, or NIZ, generated millions of dollars in taxes last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

silly rabbit

Conshohocken, PA

#1 Mar 4, 2014
What businesses, the city, county, federal, ppl, butz the brewworks and an insurance fraud fictisious corp a couple rehabs wecan't forget LHVN the biggest nonprofit for profit? This all with operating costs subzidized by the government and the medicaid federal programs?
Been there and I am still not getting all the hubub bub and now we are on a national fictisiously cooked up place to grow, probably by the same parade of law dogs that calculated the onehundredthirteen million calculated miscalculation of the Brown Hole Law inACTment of Allentown pa but not limited too the new new new Brown Hole of ReNew the lehighvalley too?
Havn't been to The Great Allentown Hospital Fair/Circus in years but when approaching from the north up at pep boys I take a wiff and the Circus Smells are allways in the air? Now, I am a rabbit and my nose hasn't been infected by the winds of change nor the smell of the Brown Hole either? we rabbits are not like dogs and sniff one another I take care of businesses and bounce?!)$BrownBuddy
Lager

Kingston, PA

#2 Mar 5, 2014
silly rabbit wrote:
What businesses, the city, county, federal, ppl, butz the brewworks and an insurance fraud fictisious corp a couple rehabs wecan't forget LHVN the biggest nonprofit for profit? This all with operating costs subzidized by the government and the medicaid federal programs?
Been there and I am still not getting all the hubub bub and now we are on a national fictisiously cooked up place to grow, probably by the same parade of law dogs that calculated the onehundredthirteen million calculated miscalculation of the Brown Hole Law inACTment of Allentown pa but not limited too the new new new Brown Hole of ReNew the lehighvalley too?
Havn't been to The Great Allentown Hospital Fair/Circus in years but when approaching from the north up at pep boys I take a wiff and the Circus Smells are allways in the air? Now, I am a rabbit and my nose hasn't been infected by the winds of change nor the smell of the Brown Hole either? we rabbits are not like dogs and sniff one another I take care of businesses and bounce?!)$BrownBuddy
Someone can't be this stupid, can they? I can't even read one sentence.
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Mar 5, 2014
Lager wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone can't be this stupid, can they? I can't even read one sentence.
Yep Not a human, but a rabbit?
Resolve

Wilmington, DE

#4 Mar 6, 2014
silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep Not a human, but a rabbit?
Your answer is perfect. A rabbit has as an IQ less than 20. Human beings with severe mental retardation have a much higher IQ. Mental disability starts at 30.
silly rabbit

Lansdale, PA

#5 Mar 7, 2014
Resolve wrote:
<quoted text>
Your answer is perfect. A rabbit has as an IQ less than 20. Human beings with severe mental retardation have a much higher IQ. Mental disability starts at 30.
IQ is just another standard for normal people like you, being from Oxfordjust one of the many circus trix? This is like some of allentowns officials and there paper degree that is not worth the paper nor the ink it was printed with?
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Mar 8, 2014
Resolve wrote:
<quoted text>
What no comment back as to the king and all his bobbleheaded court jester cheerleaders, or attacks to the man that yous say is the rabbit? The Calculated Mincalculation of The Great Allentown Hospital Circus/Fair was playing last night in its original location? Than there were no firetrucks only police cars sielently speeding around with lights only on as The Notorious Hamilton Street Gang o Thugs plan there next Hostel Takeover Tactics to be employed as the heating season is not over yet? Now is the best time as the heating mechanicals can easily blamed because of the historically low tempatures as they have been overworked? These trix are as old as the mirior in the circus funhouse and the disappering money with the ticket trade off employed by the side of the road kiddie circuses?
A-town Observer

Allentown, PA

#7 Mar 23, 2014
Now we have the entire nation's eyes on the great Allentown, Pa. Like I said from the door, "setting a template of successful modern revitalization for America and beyond." Our children will be reading about this creatively brilliant form of urban renewal in their text books in about 5-7 years. And I'm positive Ed Pawlowski's name will highlight the chapter. Thanks Ed, from all of the residents of this great and rapidly prospering city you have "built." You will go down in history as the greatest mayor/official Allentown and this country has ever had served us. And for the few naysaying haters out there, I would love to hear of ANY OFFICIAL who has done more for their city or state. Go ahead try and thing very hard because there is NONE.
Allentown. Pa
City WITHOUT LIMITS
Ed Pawlowski Mayor
YellowLab

Kingston, PA

#8 Mar 23, 2014
A-town Observer wrote:
Now we have the entire nation's eyes on the great Allentown, Pa. Like I said from the door, "setting a template of successful modern revitalization for America and beyond." Our children will be reading about this creatively brilliant form of urban renewal in their text books in about 5-7 years. And I'm positive Ed Pawlowski's name will highlight the chapter. Thanks Ed, from all of the residents of this great and rapidly prospering city you have "built." You will go down in history as the greatest mayor/official Allentown and this country has ever had served us. And for the few naysaying haters out there, I would love to hear of ANY OFFICIAL who has done more for their city or state. Go ahead try and thing very hard because there is NONE.
Allentown. Pa
City WITHOUT LIMITS
Ed Pawlowski Mayor
If your are a Silly Rabbit, I am Elmer Fudd!! BANG!!!
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Mar 23, 2014
YellowLab wrote:
<quoted text>
If your are a Silly Rabbit, I am Elmer Fudd!! BANG!!!
Fudd doesn''''t the rabbit always make you shoot yourself as you have the wrong rabbit, trix are for kids?!)$ Threats are not intimidating to me as there has been attempts that were reported and ACTual criminal ACTS commited only to be a circle jerk omoungst your type?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emmaus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost 1,618,233
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr John-K 318,271
Instagram video of school girls yelling 'f--k n... 8 hr Elena 1
Paul Stepanoff Needs to be Removed NOW! (Jul '14) 8 hr Such BS 244
Tim Arnold 11 hr The Watchers 9
It's almost that time of year again 13 hr Mr Mcfartslappy 6
News Arizona sex offender convicted in child ruse ca... (Apr '09) 15 hr Desert Toad 4

Emmaus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Emmaus Mortgages