East Penn board may pull back job offer

East Penn board may pull back job offer

There are 44 comments on the The Morning Call story from Dec 10, 2007, titled East Penn board may pull back job offer. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

The East Penn School District is scheduled tonight to revisit the hiring of a man who was conditionally approved in October for a $95,000-a-year job before knowing he pleaded guilty to passing a bad check for a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
New HR Director Needed

Macungie, PA

#41 Dec 10, 2007
Send in Chris Hanson from Dateline NBC. I believe this is just the tip of the iceberg with this guy.

If this wasn't such a serious issue it would be laughable.
It Isnt Working

Allentown, PA

#42 Dec 10, 2007
John Shimonski not only knowingly wrote a bogus check for a vehicle but when told,by police,to return it or face charges,promised to return said vehicle.
He then drove it to Florida.His excuse was "family business".Like what?Picking up a load of drugs ?
A condition of his release from jail was to get random drug testing.
The cherry on this is the fact that the East penn school board is even considering the drug abusing,bad check writing,car thieving,liar.
The school board needs to go!
comment

Korea

#43 Dec 11, 2007
East Penn S.D. Fire your Director of Human Resources. Who all interviewed this guy? If it was the school superintendent, fire him too. Fools and the Lehigh Valley, what a marriage.
Wow

Sierra Vista, AZ

#44 Sep 18, 2011
I worked with this guy. Hope he wasn't hired. He is a sham.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emmaus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr VetnorsGate 1,581,412
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr cpeter1313 316,342
News Two more arrested in fatal Allentown home invas... Fri weaponX 1
Old Kart Track Shelly??? (Sep '13) Fri Olde75 22
News WFMZ needs updated commentary (Apr '09) Aug 17 weaponX 30
News What do you Think? Restaurant Says no Kids Allowed (Jul '11) Aug 8 KingH13 24
News The best ways to cook asparagus Jul 20 schiz 23

Emmaus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Emmaus Mortgages