Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1762994 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1100335 Mar 19, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Is this better?
Better for you, I guess.:-)...or mo betta.

My son lived in Wahiawa before he got quarters in Schofield. It's good to get away.:-)

Hackettstown, NJ

#1100337 Mar 19, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
for what????....
his act is all BS.....
Did I miss something? I came in late on this thread.

It sounded like he served in VN, as did I, in a post to me.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1100338 Mar 19, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tommy Cole busted your draft-dodging black ass long ago....
so did the showgirls from Circus-Circus....
Prove it liar. You freaky desperate lowlife. I'm sure you know my friends at Circus, circus, And Tommy..Here's a great way TO PROVE IT WHAT'S MY NAME. Can't do it huh. Puccssie. Just knowing that I get to your sorry azz is my reward, that and seeing you suffer and live in misery every day. I love it.

Hackettstown, NJ

#1100340 Mar 19, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is worth what? A nickel? A dime?
Lion: "I really don't care for the taste of christian...(chewing)... but they have my respect and consideration... EWWWW! I got a bone in this one..."
Something a REMF wouldn't understand.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1100341 Mar 19, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither Afghanistan nor Iraq attacked us moron. Targeting Al Qaeda didn't require a wholesale invasion and occupation of either country.
You're an idiot DB; you always have been and always will be!
You have got the personality of a sticky doorknob inside of a San Francisco Bathhouse.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1100343 Mar 19, 2014
Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus applied some dizzying spin on Wednesday to the outcome of the 2012 presidential election.

Forget the final results. Priebus told MSNBC's Chuck Todd that voters thought Mitt Romney had the better presidential chops.

"I mean, the fact of the matter is Mitt Romney won on the message," Priebus said. "He won on jobs, he won on the economy, he won on the question of,'Who do you actually think would make a better president?' But where he lost was on the question of,'Who cares about you?'"

Exit poll data throws doubt on those claims. Voters were pretty much evenly divided on the question of who would handle the economy better, with Romney edging President Obama by 1 percent.

But it's unclear from the exit polling what led Priebus to believe that Romney "won on jobs" and even more inexplicable why the chairman believes that voters said Romney "would make a better president."

Priebus was right about one thing though: Obama claimed a massive advantage over Romney on the empathy question.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/reince-...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1100344 Mar 19, 2014
Ukraine Isnít Joining NATO, And Thatís a Very Good Thing

Alex Massie gets something very wrong:

Indeed, Putinís behaviour demonstrates that, if anything, the problem with NATO expansion is that perhaps it did not go far enough.

This might seem superficially plausible, but it falls apart under scrutiny. If there is one thing that Russia has made quite clear over the last six years, it is that it is vehemently opposed to further NATO expansion on its borders. Itís all very well to say that Russia shouldnít have a veto over this process, but it is quite obvious that they can and do have one if they choose to exercise it. Pushing for greater NATO expansion earlier would not have prevented Russia from acting as it has, but would have triggered similar crises even sooner.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

Lapeer, MI

#1100346 Mar 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I always find it very amusing when idiots like Galt and crazy Eed question other people's intelligence. All baggers are defective units. There can be no other explanation.
You are thrilled watching Dung Beetles play with your sidewalk sausage, too.

You are also amused by houseflies dancing on your unbathed body parts.

Simple mind = simple amusement

Lapeer, MI

#1100347 Mar 19, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The NRA speaks & the feeble minded right whiner drones follow.
OMG we can't have the Surgeon General not being a gun toting moron. Yep, doctors just love treating gun shot wounds.
A gun would come in very handy for you to clean out earwax.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1100348 Mar 19, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Better for you, I guess.:-)...or mo betta.
My son lived in Wahiawa before he got quarters in Schofield. It's good to get away.:-)
Wahiawa is a military town. Not sure if he got to the new housing on Wheeler or if he's on Schofield. But the housing on Schofield is newer.

Lapeer, MI

#1100349 Mar 19, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So in your "land" women get prostate care?
Tell me again how much an insurance company would add to a woman's policy for prostate care.
Since you are so full of sh it, make sure your policy covers Proctology.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1100350 Mar 19, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
for what????....
his act is all BS.....
Prove it worm..I can prove and I have to certain members on here. Besides I never say anything about my service it's always you morons on the right. You know your obsessive envious nature . No matter what a poster says that doesn't agree with your brand of ignorance and misery of course is degraded as a means to uplift your miserable self..They either have a crappy car, or a cheap house, or live in a ghetto town, that's what losers do. It's an endless battle to gain favor or make you forget your own wasted existence. I'll bet if we were to take a poll and ask who is the most miserable person on here you would win hands down. No doubt. Besides you get busted about twenty times a day with out and out lies..Just knowing your misery makes me smile.

Lapeer, MI

#1100351 Mar 19, 2014
The Snake Oil Salesman from Marxist Hell is back again, folks.

Satan always comes dressed in a three-piece gentleman's suit.

Is Obamaís ďMyRAĒ Merely a Vehicle to Defraud Americans?: http://tinyurl.com/ora94e4
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1100352 Mar 19, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A gun would come in very handy for you to clean out earwax.
I'll bet he would be tempted if an idiot like you were seated next to him. Odds are pretty good that you would be dumb enough to.

Hackettstown, NJ

#1100353 Mar 19, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Wahiawa is a military town. Not sure if he got to the new housing on Wheeler or if he's on Schofield. But the housing on Schofield is newer.
He was at Schofield. It was a while ago. He's out now.

So, what do you think of these military cuts? Is Wahiawa going to dry up?

Lapeer, MI

#1100354 Mar 19, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
are you implying that's how lily could afford such a house? You're a rude individual.
lily wants to get a head in life, eh?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1100355 Mar 19, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I miss something? I came in late on this thread.
It sounded like he served in VN, as did I, in a post to me.
nobody can prove or disprove any of that...

and does it make his opinions any less ridiculous???...

the clown has lied about everything else in his life....
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1100356 Mar 19, 2014
Ed Schultz Show is interesting this afternoon.

Really it is.

Lapeer, MI

#1100357 Mar 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Lookie everyone old Perverted Eed actually posted without mentioning little boys. How are you doing simpleton, I'll bet some of your male friend gave you that nickname huh Alcoholic? EasyEed...LMAO
Grey Ghost is a professional Contortionist and routinely performs fellatio on himself but he still needs the right kinda man on the other end.

Lapeer, MI

#1100358 Mar 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me Galt but I wonder can you clear something up for me, Is it true that you and Fetch Almighty are roomies? Which one is on the bottom or do you both fight for that right?
When you remove your teeth and smile it reminds me of a PBS program I once saw about Animal Husbandry in zoos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emmaus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 22 min Susanm 341,604
Woman takes shoes off and causes stir at 40 Below 2 hr Casper 56
Mr. Richard Kranium 2 hr Moss 30
Huge Turd Found in Stall of Nightclub Bathroom (Dec '15) 2 hr Boss 38
Kranium and Weapon X seen in bathroom at Drinkys 2 hr Richard Kranium 35
Kranium is a flaming homo 2 hr Richard Kranium 19
WNC is missed 2 hr Spitoon 16

Emmaus Jobs

Personal Finance

Emmaus Mortgages