Allentown thousands of $$$ over snow ...

Allentown thousands of $$$ over snow removal budget

There are 9 comments on the WFMZ-TV Allentown story from Feb 26, 2014, titled Allentown thousands of $$$ over snow removal budget. In it, WFMZ-TV Allentown reports that:

Mother Nature's wrath has dumped 66.7 inches of snow on Allentown this winter and the tab to remove all of the white stuff is getting more expensive by the day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ-TV Allentown.

silly rabbit

Hatfield, PA

#1 Feb 28, 2014
Maybe if pete,dougherty,palumpa and holio put there calculators together there will be enough zeros? Than they too could rebutt to the public were mr fegleys forensic accounting skills of the caculated miscalculation of onehundredthirteen million will be going too? But than what is a over a hundred g's among freinds?
Than there is the question of the soul sale that continues in the original circus location? This all with actors claiming ignorance to facts for yet another form of there hostel takeover tactics?
eighteen to twenty

Reading, PA

#2 Feb 28, 2014
yeah snow
silly rabbit

Hatfield, PA

#3 Feb 28, 2014
eighteen to twenty wrote:
yeah snow
Just like a nasty housewife with the MMO creditcard of theft of services as public officials? There is only one that I know factually is looking at the publics best intrests that being the beautiful iron lady ms. eiakenwald? Now there is two that I will pray has the public it serves best intrests if they chose to stay?

As for those that are and have been in on the soul sale of children an elderly alike I will pray for them also but the prayers for them souls will go unanswered by the Lord God? The Hamilton Street Gang o Thugs and there Transgretional Transformation Resurgence to become part of the new new new local Government Center of the Brown Hole Law EnACTment of the Brown Hole of ReNew the TRIBORO area? Soon to be the TRISTATE area with the like of Brigegate?

allentown pa 2014
palumpa for prez
the bigger bigger bigger blue drink please with a side order of ass?
Just a thought is this colluded destruction property crime part of there developmental skills?
eighteen to twenty

Reading, PA

#4 Feb 28, 2014
silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like a nasty housewife with the MMO creditcard of theft of services as public officials? There is only one that I know factually is looking at the publics best intrests that being the beautiful iron lady ms. eiakenwald? Now there is two that I will pray has the public it serves best intrests if they chose to stay?
As for those that are and have been in on the soul sale of children an elderly alike I will pray for them also but the prayers for them souls will go unanswered by the Lord God? The Hamilton Street Gang o Thugs and there Transgretional Transformation Resurgence to become part of the new new new local Government Center of the Brown Hole Law EnACTment of the Brown Hole of ReNew the TRIBORO area? Soon to be the TRISTATE area with the like of Brigegate?
allentown pa 2014
palumpa for prez
the bigger bigger bigger blue drink please with a side order of ****?
Just a thought is this colluded destruction property crime part of there developmental skills?
More salt on the wound that should wreck any roads going in or out of the brown hole of Allentown . Please , get more salt and heavy trucks spinning tires . Push it around palumpah's brown hole
silly rabbit

Lansdale, PA

#5 Feb 28, 2014
eighteen to twenty wrote:
<quoted text>
More salt on the wound that should wreck any roads going in or out of the brown hole of Allentown . Please , get more salt and heavy trucks spinning tires . Push it around palumpah's brown hole
We all must never forget the pa substandard blacktop of hanover avenue that was suddenly good enough to be passed as a good core sample? Pay to play in allentown pa The City Without a Clue were substandard is the standard and CONflicts of intrest in the Grant Givaway process are the subject of but not limited too that the Notorious Hamilton Street Gang o Thugs are funneling said monies for the delivery of said weed too? There are no ties to this team of legal wragalers nor to platinum plus for the girls with the full figure and they surley were not dealing in allentowns soul sale there?
Just a thought do you lift that fat flap up when washing and watching this being the cardboar props that act for the circus masters?
eighteen to twenty

Reading, PA

#6 Feb 28, 2014
The mayor is connected with the Chicago mob . Any work that gets done is substandard with the backlash going to pay for the phony run for governor . The pothole town without pity can do for the potbelly mayor then gets a kickback from the redo on macadam and the in the hole pension fund . The hockey rink will save it all ?

Other than that I'm not good at riddles .
piece
silly rabbit

Conshohocken, PA

#7 Feb 28, 2014
eighteen to twenty wrote:
The mayor is connected with the Chicago mob . Any work that gets done is substandard with the backlash going to pay for the phony run for governor . The pothole town without pity can do for the potbelly mayor then gets a kickback from the redo on macadam and the in the hole pension fund . The hockey rink will save it all ?
Other than that I'm not good at riddles .
piece
Like I said the rabbit didn't get the joke and I thought you were talking about my cock size? Yet you were talking about criminal charges and you and I both know the cardboard props with guts intact could never cook up such a multigenerational task as put together by the Notorious Hamilton Street Gang o Thugs? 20tolifex6+4attempted=that last longloneyinjected dirt nap? Take a good look around at the terrorization of the 55 and above last weekend incident, an we all can never forget the coincodence of the one year to the day act? See when you are attempting one crime and others take place as a direct result of original act look out? Because serving life would be a gift with all theassets set in place that get paid on the 1st and 15th of the month?

!)$ right back at ya bigboy comeback
silly rabbit

Lansdale, PA

#8 Mar 1, 2014
eighteen to twenty wrote:
The mayor is connected with the Chicago mob . Any work that gets done is substandard with the backlash going to pay for the phony run for governor . The pothole town without pity can do for the potbelly mayor then gets a kickback from the redo on macadam and the in the hole pension fund . The hockey rink will save it all ?
Other than that I'm not good at riddles .
piece
I see you must be the subCITY of that gang too? Gene b the gag/wfmz and the local edited out news media outlet because the post have been totally delete from the hazelton mayor not flying the dominican flag? See if this would be truely investigated this soon to be defunct corp would have there political part outed too? The pennsylvania resturant incient and ties too proping of present king palumpa too just for its subCITIES TOO?

No local agency has the nutsack to defunt the Notorious Hamilton Street Gang o Thugs and Hostel Takeover that have been The Great Allentown Hospital Circus Actsfor many years?
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Mar 8, 2014
eighteen to twenty wrote:
<quoted text>
More salt on the wound that should wreck any roads going in or out of the brown hole of Allentown . Please , get more salt and heavy trucks spinning tires . Push it around palumpah's brown hole
Tonight maybe RePete and the bobbleheaded band of jesters that help prop up the cardbaord dummy Palumpashitsky can put there calculators to work? This being for the quality snow clean up and the insurance collected for the truck taking cars and streetlights down in the 700blk of thilman st? There must be at least 6 cop cars and the hourly rate going to waste in The City Without a Clue were the Great Allentown Hospital Fair/Circus must go on in the 18102 original location?

Now were will The Hamilton Street Gang o Thugs be moving there new new new ReNew of the Brown Hole dislocated workers that will not have jobs when the building boom collapses? Just another weekend of edited out news media releases were Home Rule can be overuled and the local Hush Law can and will be disbannded because of criminal acts commited and ommited by said public officers acting for the circus under some sort of colur of LAW? TABLED once again as the Criminal Circus Acts Spread There Infection like a unequiped, subcontracted, understaffed, reprehencible Hospital Administrator Turned Developer at the local beer joint downtown sucking down some suds with the philisophical philoserfers? NO CLUE!)$?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emmaus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min JCPete 1,707,092
silly rabbit and weapon X same idiot 35 min Molly 63
Allentown ranked most bland city in America 36 min Molly 9
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr cpeter1313 330,511
News Man accused of secretly installing hidden video... (Feb '09) 4 hr tsingram 23
Kranium lives in a van down by the river 5 hr Reno 3
News Pawn Plus Announces New Store Manager in Allentown 6 hr weapon X 1

Emmaus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Emmaus Mortgages