Allentown woman allegedly drunk, text...

Allentown woman allegedly drunk, texting when she crashed in Emmaus - police blotter

There are 1 comment on the story from Jun 17, 2013, titled Allentown woman allegedly drunk, texting when she crashed in Emmaus - police blotter. In it, reports that:

Shannah Janson , 22, of Allentown , was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving May 26 after she struck two parked cars in the 300 block of Main Street.

Join the discussion below, or

silly rabbit

Stratford, NJ

#1 Jun 17, 2013
As the quality of life climbs to an all time low in Allentown pa so are the sands of the hour glass, yet administration alladeapalumpashitsky propagandizes the public that it is all peaches and cream?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emmaus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min the deplorable Jo... 1,442,671
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 18 min cpeter1313 312,197
Orloff vs. Arnold 39 min Theft of services 29
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) 4 hr Call it as I see it 31
Kathleen Kane......... 11 hr vickie 5
News Horrific footage shows cop kicking suspect in h... 15 hr silly rabbit 1
News Whatever happened to . . . Lorenzo the Tramp (Feb '08) Tue Bob in AZ 10

Emmaus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Emmaus Mortgages