Frazeysburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

Judged:

Years ago the Russians used to say they'll take America without firing a shot, implying that we'll do ourselves in. Looks like that may be coming to fruition.
An Observation

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

Judged:

Crazybit wrote:
Years ago the Russians used to say they'll take America without firing a shot, implying that we'll do ourselves in. Looks like that may be coming to fruition.
As long as we keep electing Republicans, I'd have to agree!
Gtr

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

RUTH THET wrote:
You people amuse me. Get over it, the world changes and politicians have their own agenda, save their own jobs and depending on what they need to do to save their job they will do or sell out to anybody. Your rights and freedoms are just chains that bind you to the goverment. They are not real, just pieces of fiction floating around. Don't believe me? Look back through this thread. And the two political parties? Yup, they dont give two shits about you and rather fight each other then help the good of this country. You can disagree if you want but truly, I don't give a shit if you do....
I agree, that was a problem long ago to the current. But could have been noted when a past representative of New Hampshire left office then saying that everything is either, "absolutely right, or absolutely wrong!"

A excellent place to learn the history is at the Glen, NH location Heritage Park. The very first one person rider machines people all over the U.S. know of and some use were first displayed there.

Glenn Rioux

Glenn Rioux
Chuck C

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

Judged:

RUTH THET wrote:
You people amuse me. Get over it, the world changes and politicians have their own agenda, save their own jobs and depending on what they need to do to save their job they will do or sell out to anybody. Your rights and freedoms are just chains that bind you to the goverment. They are not real, just pieces of fiction floating around. Don't believe me? Look back through this thread. And the two political parties? Yup, they dont give two shits about you and rather fight each other then help the good of this country. You can disagree if you want but truly, I don't give a shit if you do....
Go down to the Wall on the mall in D.C. and tell all those names we amuse you....
RUTH THET

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

Judged:

Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text>Go down to the Wall on the mall in D.C. and tell all those names we amuse you....
Hey Chuckie, you ignorant know it all bastard. F**k off!!! Seriously... I was not talking about Veterans. Why do you have to twist what people say and act like a complete jackass. And why only talk about Vets from one war? There are a lot of Veterans from many wars that deserve our respect. If your going to try to twist what I say to serve some chuckie cause and you want to dictate every thread on here then go for it. When people come back and tell you your an asshole and enough of them do then it isn't us.... oh... its you asshole... Have a nice day and don't forget to buckle up :)
Colorado Chick

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

To foolish Colorado girl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you surely aren't my sister... and I thank God for his small mercies! But I was obviously speaking metaphorically, a concept you apparently to lack the capacity to understand.
I apologize for my behavior, I just have a defensive personality. Yep, not too many folks know how to take my behavior. I will just start singing or running to the next block, leaving my pals behind. I am a "free spirit' by all means. Out of control at times. Sorry, did not mean to offen you. Peace~~
Colorado Chick

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

OOPs, for "To Foolish Colorado girl" should have read "Offend",forgot spellcheck. Totally sorry...

“"two wings of the same bird"”

Since: May 09

Home..... is where the ammo is

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

An Observation wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as we keep electing Republicans and Democrats, I'd have to agree!
.....there, I fixed it for you!
Colorado Chick

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

Judged:

Well, it has been a fun adventure with ya all. But, my winter retreat is long overdue. Bundle up and cuddle with the one you love, body warmth! See ya when spring has sprung. Santana awaits...
Chuck C

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Judged:

RUTH THET wrote:
I though you said here I can disagree and you don`t give a shit.Try useing that can full of worms you call a brain,and let us know what way it is.And your language,explains who and what you are.That mouth,is so dirty,I can smell,it from here.And I hope you do not have a nice,day!!!!
Chuck C

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Judged:

RUTH THET wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chuckie, you ignorant know it all bastard. F**k off!!! Seriously... I was not talking about Veterans. Why do you have to twist what people say and act like a complete jackass. And why only talk about Vets from one war? There are a lot of Veterans from many wars that deserve our respect. If your going to try to twist what I say to serve some chuckie cause and you want to dictate every thread on here then go for it. When people come back and tell you your an asshole and enough of them do then it isn't us.... oh... its you asshole... Have a nice day and don't forget to buckle up :)
Lets bring this back for a reread,incase some may not have read it!!!C.C."Hated by some,Loved by meany"
Chuck C

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Judged:

Never could spell that word HATRED,right.And I guess I never will...
FRED

North Ridgeville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Judged:

This is moronic. The 2010 election is over.

Get a clue. Its time to start a 2012 discussion.

Get over it.

Grow up.
An Observation

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Judged:

FRED wrote:
This is moronic. The 2010 election is over.
Get a clue. Its time to start a 2012 discussion.
Get over it.
Grow up.
This is America; only Ohioans are moronic. And we can do what we darn well please, fool! And get a clue? You idiots voted for George Dubya Dummas Bush... twice!
Voter

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Judged:

We can discuss what we want!!!
Chuck C

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Judged:

Voter wrote:
We can discuss what we want!!!
Thank you not only what want but where we want....C.C.
PSUAlumFL

Morriston, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Judged:

Why does PA have some of the worst laws in the country concerning animal welfare?
Chuck C

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Judged:

PSUAlumFL wrote:
Why does PA have some of the worst laws in the country concerning animal welfare?
I didn`t know that,good thing my little Bu Bu & Sisie,& I don`t live,there...
Chuck C

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Judged:

Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you not only what want but where we want....C.C.
Dam that WE got away from me..Wooooooo
Fast brain and slow fingers...
RUTH THET

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Judged:

Chuck C wrote:
<quoted text>I though you said here I can disagree and you don`t give a shit.Try useing that can full of worms you call a brain,and let us know what way it is.And your language,explains who and what you are.That mouth,is so dirty,I can smell,it from here.And I hope you do not have a nice,day!!!!
You can disagree, thats not why I'm calling you out you misspelling idiot. You tried twisting my words around. I never said anything about disrespecting Vets... Where the hell did you get that from?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Emmaus News Video

•••
Emmaus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Emmaus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Emmaus People Search