Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 20 comments on the Jan 22, 2008, Newsday story titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#287531 Mar 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he was talking about his friend sto, not doing what Jesus told him, yet claiming Him as His God.
How does asking Jesus for forgiveness help the victim of your sin?
feces for atheist

New York, NY

#287532 Mar 1, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
I say you're a religious lunatic.
You're defective mentally and should be aborted
feces for atheist

New York, NY

#287533 Mar 1, 2013
Corgi lover wrote:
<quoted text>I would figure since you say you are a mother, that you must have been an extremely mean mother, after all you put yourself first. Another thing, your post shows you disrespect others.
Thats why her husband killed himself being married to a whiney fat slob like her posting about killing babies....
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#287534 Mar 1, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe wait until the independent review board comes out with its findings and report.
Sounded to me like the M.D.s waited too long to begin antibiotics.
So because the doctors made a mistake it was OK for the hospital to let the woman die?????

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#287535 Mar 1, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>LOL the RCC has been corrupt since it began.
So your saying Jesus Christ is corrupt? He is, the founder of the Roman Catholic Church.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#287536 Mar 1, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>So because the doctors made a mistake it was OK for the hospital to let the woman die?????
Your proabort friend blamed the death on the patient not receiving an abortion. I simpply told your proabort friend that her "cause of death" was speculation at best, & to wait until official report is released.

Grumpy: "So because the doctors made a mistake it was OK for the hospital to let the woman die?????"

I'm not sure how you arrived at that question.

You post some of the strangest things.....I think if you actually paid attention, you'd be less likely to look like an ass.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#287537 Mar 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Any choice?
Her own choice. Learn to read.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#287538 Mar 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So your friend sto, is more like Jesus had in mind?
People that have never had kids can tell folks how kids should be raised, so are they right?
I didn't anything about STO.

Are you suggesting that Jesus' words were not recorded? Or are you saying he lied?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#287539 Mar 1, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
NR: 20% of patients in U.S. are treated in Catholic hospitals.
Bhitler: Yeah, but only 11% of hospitals in America are Catholic.
________
What percentage of patients are treated at Wiccan hospitals.
What percentage of American hospitals are Wiccan?
What percentage are atheist?
I didn't say that. My post had nothing to do with your 20% figure except to ask where you got it. A question you still haven't answered.

Where did you get that 20% figure?

Why would Wiccans have hospitals where most hospitals are secular anyway? We're not trying to convert people. Plenty of Wiccans and Atheists in healthcare, doing their jobs without the need to push beliefs on others.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#287540 Mar 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I start using the name feces for atheist, then I'll agree with you :)
Are you that stupid that you think that anyone who disagrees with you, or your religious insanity is an atheist?

Btw, you're the one who's full of feces for Jesus.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#287541 Mar 1, 2013
Corgi lover wrote:
<quoted text>I would figure since you say you are a mother, that you must have been an extremely mean mother, after all you put yourself first. Another thing, your post shows you disrespect others.
You'd be wrong.

As for your last sentence, not only do YOU disrespect others, hypocrite, but shows only that I have no respect for you. You have earned nothing but contempt and disrespect from me, Knutter.

Go peddle your lies elsewhere, Admitted Liar. You have no credibility here.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#287542 Mar 1, 2013
feces for atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats why her husband killed himself being married to a whiney fat slob like her posting about killing babies....
Ah, another liar. No surprise, it's all the fetus worshippers have to give to the debate.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#287543 Mar 1, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Your proabort friend blamed the death on the patient not receiving an abortion. I simpply told your proabort friend that her "cause of death" was speculation at best, & to wait until official report is released.
Grumpy: "So because the doctors made a mistake it was OK for the hospital to let the woman die?????"
I'm not sure how you arrived at that question.
You post some of the strangest things.....I think if you actually paid attention, you'd be less likely to look like an ass.
You speculated that the doctors took too long in treating the woman. Your point being....?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#287544 Mar 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you just love it when people say they are NOT for something,yet spend all their time defending the very thing they say they are NOT for? Lol
Before the election I was talking to a woman who said she would NOT be voting, and was NOT for obama, yet she spent all her time posting links to show how "good" obama was.
Who are "they"? I defend people's freedom to make their own decisions...and that includes you, too. You have the right to make your choices and other people have the right to make their choices...and I have the right to make my choices.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#287545 Mar 1, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
The coronor will charge the person with fetal murder. As well he should. No pagan law here.
When exactly did coroners get the authority to charge people with crimes?

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#287546 Mar 1, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone does things out of selfishness. Whether it's good or bad is very subjective. Let's play out a scenario. We have a 16 year old pregnant girl. She plans on dropping out of school in order to care for her child. She's no longer with the boy who impregnated her and he's made it clear that will not help raise the child. Her parents turned her out on the street due to the pregnancy so she's living in a halfway home. She plans on getting on government assistance so that she has some way of raising her child. A couple knows of this girls situation and has offered to adopt the child. The couple is wealthy, has been married for a long time and cannot have children of their own. The girl does not want to adopt the child to this couple because she wants to keep and raise the child despite the fact that she's not really in a position to do so. Knowing that this couple can provide way better for the child and give the child a better life, do you think the pregnant girl is being selfish for not wanting to give her child to this couple? After all, she's putting her wants and desires before what may be best for her child.
Her wants and desires would be selfish because she is immature, giving the baby up for adoption is the better way to do things, this girl would do the most unselfish thing, giving her child to someone who can raise her baby . This girl would have been counceled on this and would have surrendered the baby in the long run. The whole family would have been in counceling. Aborting this baby would be a selfish act.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#287547 Mar 1, 2013
Corgi lover wrote:
<quoted text> Her wants and desires would be selfish because she is immature, giving the baby up for adoption is the better way to do things, this girl would do the most unselfish thing, giving her child to someone who can raise her baby . This girl would have been counceled on this and would have surrendered the baby in the long run. The whole family would have been in counceling. Aborting this baby would be a selfish act.
Thank you for answering. Mind you, no one said anything about abortion. The girl in question wants to give birth and she feels she's the best one to parent the child as she's the one who's going to give birth to it. Do you feel she's wrong for being selfish enough to be a mother to her child as opposed to giving it away to someone else?
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#287548 Mar 1, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd be wrong.
As for your last sentence, not only do YOU disrespect others, hypocrite, but shows only that I have no respect for you. You have earned nothing but contempt and disrespect from me, Knutter.
Go peddle your lies elsewhere, Admitted Liar. You have no credibility here.
Is there a human (other than yourself) who you'd try to save from being killed?
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#287549 Mar 1, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>You speculated that the doctors took too long in treating the woman. Your point being....?
The point being that delay in administering antibiotics is a plausible explanation for why she died. Your proabort friend was definitive that the pregnant mother died because she did not intentionally kill the human in her womb (i.e. induced abortion). An independent group is investigating the case. Hopefully, they will publicly release its findings.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#287550 Mar 1, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that. My post had nothing to do with your 20% figure except to ask where you got it. A question you still haven't answered.
Where did you get that 20% figure?
Why would Wiccans have hospitals where most hospitals are secular anyway? We're not trying to convert people. Plenty of Wiccans and Atheists in healthcare, doing their jobs without the need to push beliefs on others.
Bhitler: "Why would Wiccans have hospitals"

So, you're saying there are no Wiccan or Atheist hospitals?

20% of patients in America are treated at Catholic hospitals.

Catholic Charities also helps more poor & needy than any other organization in the world.

You attack the Catholic Church, but you must admit it does a lot of good in this world.

Bhitler: "Why would Wiccans have hospitals"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emmaus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min TSM 1,220,726
public nuisance 20 hr eleanor lance 4
Quakertown Area Restaurant Review: McCoole's R... (Jul '08) 20 hr eleanor lance 311
Poll How many WOMEN use a vibrator (Apr '12) Sun carebear 23
who are the stupid people who voted for obama (Sep '12) Sun Gonz 74
Parolee beats, robs fellow parolee in Allentown... Sat silly rabbit 1
Hess Sat local 5
More from around the web

Emmaus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]