Weddy

UK

#1 Feb 5, 2014
Dirty girls in Allentown for fun!!

www.shagerholics. com
Ryan

UK

#2 Feb 6, 2014
Local Allentown girls up for a meet or skype?
leslie

Sheffield, UK

#3 Feb 6, 2014
Girls up for skype?>>>>>
Edd

Derry, UK

#4 Feb 10, 2014
Monday night fun wanted!!***
Jack

Nashville, TN

#5 Mar 4, 2014
Weddy wrote:
www.shagerholics. com
Joined that site and met 3 women for fun so far lol!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6 Mar 7, 2014
If they are posting on the net be careful just sayin.
Gay Men

Toledo, OH

#7 Mar 7, 2014
These offers are from gay men who dress in women's clothes and masturbate
Richard Kranium

Emmaus, PA

#8 Mar 7, 2014
ONLY the girls from Allentown are DIRTY and gross. Everywhere else is OK to date the woman.
zippy

Warwick, RI

#9 Mar 7, 2014
I heard there's hot girls at 622 1/2 park steet in allentown.
Richard Kranium

Emmaus, PA

#10 Mar 7, 2014
zippy wrote:
I heard there's hot girls at 622 1/2 park steet in allentown.
transvestites
zippy

United States

#11 Mar 8, 2014
Richard Kranium wrote:
<quoted text> transvestites
i guess that's why they call shim silly rabbit
Winner

UK

#12 Mar 9, 2014
Weddy wrote:
www.shagerholics. com
Joined that site. Meeting a right dirty girl tonight, can't wait!

((()))...
Richard Kranium

Emmaus, PA

#13 Mar 9, 2014
Winner wrote:
<quoted text>
Joined that site. Meeting a right dirty girl tonight, can't wait!
((()))...
I heard she has crotch critters for pets. Sorta like Sea Monkey but not in water.
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Mar 9, 2014
zippy wrote:
<quoted text>i guess that's why they call shim silly rabbit
You's all are wrong never hit this thread before,but the tranny you must be refering to was housed by cityline owner and criss radd? This before there vehicles were noticed on there nightly visits? Now I think the tranny live in cookies were the Hamilton Street Gang o Thugs used there Hostel takeover tactics they employ? Than again maybe it lives in the Grand too as when I bounce through that part of the city it is allways selling its wears in the officials afternoon delight service center?

As for your comment zippyzippo my nutsack is allways intact, today though I carry a light load hence the remnents are running down ur oldladies thighs check when she comes home?!)$?
zippy

Warwick, RI

#15 Mar 9, 2014
silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text> You's all are wrong never hit this thread before,but the tranny you must be refering to was housed by cityline owner and criss radd? This before there vehicles were noticed on there nightly visits? Now I think the tranny live in cookies were the Hamilton Street Gang o Thugs used there Hostel takeover tactics they employ? Than again maybe it lives in the Grand too as when I bounce through that part of the city it is allways selling its wears in the officials afternoon delight service center?
As for your comment zippyzippo my nutsack is allways intact, today though I carry a light load hence the remnents are running down ur oldladies thighs check when she comes home?!)$?
she doesn't like little d*ck like you
silly rabbit

Allentown, PA

#16 Mar 10, 2014
zippy wrote:
<quoted text> she doesn't like little d*ck like you
If your are refereing to your flame she is not what it is,it is a he and yous official people stopping by for some afternoon delight are the only ones that play in the circus of allentown pa also? Sorry but I don't understand the attraction to the smell of the circus it smell like a outhouse and living in the Hole of allentown pa I understand the mentality of the cicus shideshow attractions on the back midway of The Great Allentown Hospital Circus/Fair? All one has to do is look at the track and she what inhabits it year round?
Richard Kranium

Milford, PA

#17 Mar 10, 2014
silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
If your are refereing to your flame she is not what it is,it is a he and yous official people stopping by for some afternoon delight are the only ones that play in the circus of allentown pa also? Sorry but I don't understand the attraction to the smell of the circus it smell like a outhouse and living in the Hole of allentown pa I understand the mentality of the cicus shideshow attractions on the back midway of The Great Allentown Hospital Circus/Fair? All one has to do is look at the track and she what inhabits it year round?
Zippy's 'woman" hangs out at the Allentown hospital waiting for her prenatal welfare check up. She's used to the procedure she's done it many times before.
zippy

East Hartford, CT

#18 Mar 10, 2014
silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
how come you know where all the trannys live?
zippy

East Hartford, CT

#19 Mar 10, 2014
Richard Kranium wrote:
<quoted text>Zippy's 'woman" hangs out at the Allentown hospital waiting for her prenatal welfare check up. She's used to the procedure she's done it many times before.
why don't you ask your friend about welfare? He collects a ssi check every month. My girlfriend works and has insurance, she doesn't need a welfare checkup
Richard Kranium

Milford, PA

#20 Mar 10, 2014
zippy wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you ask your friend about welfare? He collects a ssi check every month. My girlfriend works and has insurance, she doesn't need a welfare checkup
I thought I was asking a friend about the welfare system when I posted to you. My mistake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emmaus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 37 min Grey Ghost 1,375,788
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr cpeter1313 311,046
Tim Arnold Richland Township supervisor 12 hr UMadBro 18
News Get furnace checked or face a fine (Nov '14) 17 hr silly rabbit 69
News A golden discovery: Philadelphia Butter Cake : ... (Mar '07) 18 hr Mara 69
New Walgreen's in Qtown? 20 hr Its Raining 4
Richland Meadows Fire (Nov '13) Wed Alex Rodriguez 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Emmaus Mortgages