Allentown mayor announces plans to im...

Allentown mayor announces plans to improve poorest neighborhoods

There are 8 comments on the NJ.com story from Mar 6, 2014, titled Allentown mayor announces plans to improve poorest neighborhoods. In it, NJ.com reports that:

Mayor Ed Pawlowski unveiled a new initiative today to improve Allentown's poorest neighborhoods during a Chamber of Commerce event at Muhlenberg College.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NJ.com.

silly rabbit

Conshohocken, PA

#1 Mar 6, 2014
Is that 2.5 in collusion with the .5 allready allocated to the Stevens Park .5 that has blew away like a fart in the wind too? This all with the collusion of said AFD, APD, realators Patt White, Bank of America some code officials and the Kings once freind and mancave remodeler of corse without no permits the infamous King Hound from Hell himself the one the only The Notorious Hamilton Street Gang o Thugs King and the original creator of the Hostel Takeover Tactics employeed by said developers and there Brown Hole of court jesters?

allentown pa 2014
palumpa for prez
the bigger bigger bigger blue drink please with a side order of ass?
Watched iannelli the other night about legal weed, no matter if this local commodies that are prevelent in the Brown Hole of allentown are not on the NYSE America and American havn't got a chance? Slolve the world and nations problem of this elegally imported commodies and approve the by the FDA just like perscription oxi?
The Notorious HSGOT claim ignorance of criminal facts that become fiction/civil?
Resolve

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Mar 6, 2014
silly rabbit wrote:
Is that 2.5 in collusion with the .5 allready allocated to the Stevens Park .5 that has blew away like a fart in the wind too? This all with the collusion of said AFD, APD, realators Patt White, Bank of America some code officials and the Kings once freind and mancave remodeler of corse without no permits the infamous King Hound from Hell himself the one the only The Notorious Hamilton Street Gang o Thugs King and the original creator of the Hostel Takeover Tactics employeed by said developers and there Brown Hole of court jesters?
allentown pa 2014
palumpa for prez
the bigger bigger bigger blue drink please with a side order of ass?
Watched iannelli the other night about legal weed, no matter if this local commodies that are prevelent in the Brown Hole of allentown are not on the NYSE America and American havn't got a chance? Slolve the world and nations problem of this elegally imported commodies and approve the by the FDA just like perscription oxi?
The Notorious HSGOT claim ignorance of criminal facts that become fiction/civil?
Here is suggestion. Type out what you just printed, without making any changes. And present a copy of it to each of the members of city council while you read it aloud during courtesy of the floor. Make sure you respond here on what night that you are going to do that. I want to videotape the laughs and looks you are going to receive. You are a very sick man, take your medicine already.
silly rabbit

Conshohocken, PA

#3 Mar 6, 2014
Resolve wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is suggestion. Type out what you just printed, without making any changes. And present a copy of it to each of the members of city council while you read it aloud during courtesy of the floor. Make sure you respond here on what night that you are going to do that. I want to videotape the laughs and looks you are going to receive. You are a very sick man, take your medicine already.
No, I would need the grammar police to check my work?

We are heading for yet another weekend of edited out news media releases that have to be OKed by the local political machine that backs this theft of services as public officials for said nonprofits as it sees fit?
zippy

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Mar 6, 2014
silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
We are heading for yet another weekend of edited out news media releases that have to be OKed by the local political machine that backs this theft of services as public officials for said nonprofits as it sees fit?
You would need to grow some balls before reading your garbage before council. Coward the rabbit
Resolve

Wilmington, DE

#5 Mar 6, 2014
silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides learning on how to spell common English words, you also need to learn the proper usage of the phrase "said". You really don't have a clue of what you are saying. Are you drunk or just an idiot? You have to be one of the two.
Allentown resident

Allentown, PA

#6 Mar 7, 2014
Took a drive through downtown Allentown and the construction area. I am impressed. What an improvement. I must say it's much better than the way that area looked before I noticed other areas of the city being renovated also. Allentown needed this. I think it will help Allentown. Doing nothing and letting Allentown further decay would have certainly been the city's doom. Kudos to you Mayor Pawlowski.
silly rabbit

Lansdale, PA

#7 Mar 7, 2014
zippy wrote:
<quoted text>You would need to grow some balls before reading your garbage before council. Coward the rabbit
Hey Zippyzipolota the man you's refer to as me the rabbit must have balls like me that drag on his ankles when walking? Than there is the question that he had posed to the court jesters as he has stood before these jokers of the kings, WHAT WE DRINKIN YOUR SELLIN IT?

Zippy, why dont you and all your ra ras of palumpa and his bobble headed court jesters just keep your feminine diaper on as not to leak your infectious blood from splashing on the public you are suppose to protect?
And by and by zippy, enough night shift work to divert the attention of said athorities from your game plan?
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Mar 7, 2014
zippy wrote:
<quoted text>You would need to grow some balls before reading your garbage before council. Coward the rabbit
zippyzippo, I read your second brother on your sisters behind is going to be sentenced up there in the coal dust region of shimoken? What was his name Bic or just another cheap imatation of you and the trickery of The Notorious Hamilton Street Gang o Thugs distant subcontractor!?!)$

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emmaus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min USAsince1680 1,498,037
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr ThomasA 313,388
News Man Charged With Rape Of Child Since Girl Was 6 (Feb '06) 19 hr silly rabbit 4
News A sample menu for Georgia prison inmates on Fri... (Jun '09) 20 hr IVANA New Man Now 48
Last Chance Ranch? Sat Tired of it all 7
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Sat Rshermr 8,014
News Call Board auditions: Muhlenberg Summer Theatre... Feb 20 silly rabbit 1

Emmaus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Emmaus Mortgages