Police Blotter

There are 14 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jul 4, 2009, titled Police Blotter. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Zachery C. Stoltenberg, 20, of 4524 Hess Circle, Lower Macungie Township; Wednesday with simple assault, harassment and criminal mischief; caused disturbance at girlfriend's home in the 600 block of Chestnut Street on Wednesday; arraigned before District Judge Anthony Rapp of Salisbury Township and sent to Lehigh County Prison under $15,000 bail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

scott

Bethlehem, PA

#1 Jul 4, 2009
Zachery C. Stoltenberg, 20, of 4524 Hess Circle, Lower Macungie Township

f'n punk
Puppers

Schnecksville, PA

#2 Jul 4, 2009
White folks............
Bill

Butler, PA

#3 Jul 4, 2009
What a racist!
Puppers

Schnecksville, PA

#4 Jul 4, 2009
Everyone jumps all over the P.Ricans and the Blacks and thats O.K.; but let
it be White Folks now the Race Card comes into play. You the Racist...
Bill

Butler, PA

#5 Jul 4, 2009
Did black ppl invent the race card?
Bill

Butler, PA

#6 Jul 4, 2009
I believe so.
color blind

Graham, NC

#7 Jul 5, 2009
If y'all stopped drinking, white, brown, or black, the world would be a better place.
BUBBLE THE BUBBLE

Bayonne, NJ

#8 Jul 5, 2009
LEAVE THOSE PEOPLE WITH WHITE SOUNDING NAMES ALONE. NAMES WE NEED NAMES THE NAMES, NAMES TELLS the WHOLE STORY (NOW IN A LOUD AND DEEP VOICE0 SHAM WOW
latino

Hartford, CT

#9 Jul 6, 2009
Puppers wrote:
Everyone jumps all over the P.Ricans and the Blacks and thats O.K.; but let
it be White Folks now the Race Card comes into play. You the Racist...
i couldn't agree more,,but if it was hispanic names, there would be 30 rascist bloggers all over it. Also notice how the mcall does not have big articles on these people but always emphasizes whenever its a minority caught in the crime.
Dave

Butler, PA

#10 Jul 6, 2009
You couldnt agree more? What a crock. I've watched a black lady chew out an asian cook at a chinese food restaurant before for putting brocolli in a dish that EVERYWHERE YOU WENT, had brocolli in it. If that wasnt dumb enough, she went as far as to say the guy was racist and he did it on purpose and she was gonna sue his *ss. Minority on minority food hate crimes.. COME ON. No wonder certain folks are always in the paper.

RACE WOULDNT BE AN ISSUE IF BLACK PPL WOULD QUIT MAKING IT ONE.
latino

Hartford, CT

#11 Jul 7, 2009
Dave wrote:
You couldnt agree more? What a crock. I've watched a black lady chew out an asian cook at a chinese food restaurant before for putting brocolli in a dish that EVERYWHERE YOU WENT, had brocolli in it. If that wasnt dumb enough, she went as far as to say the guy was racist and he did it on purpose and she was gonna sue his *ss. Minority on minority food hate crimes.. COME ON. No wonder certain folks are always in the paper.
RACE WOULDNT BE AN ISSUE IF BLACK PPL WOULD QUIT MAKING IT ONE.
I've been to butler Pa,, it is one of the most rascist places in PA, KKK pussies burning crosses,etc. Bet they wouldn't dare burn one in the middle of pittsburgh , it's only an hour away.. Dave don't be a b*tch, go ahead and do it.
The only ones in butler making it an issue are the whitey's,,,now they get on blog's like this and want to spread rascism elsewhere,, and want to blame others for how they were raised.
Dave

Butler, PA

#12 Jul 7, 2009
Where in the h*ll do you see a cross burning in Butler County....
SuburbanLoser

United States

#13 Jul 7, 2009
scott wrote:
Zachery C. Stoltenberg, 20, of 4524 Hess Circle, Lower Macungie Township
f'n punk
Suburban MacMansion not cool enough for this spoilt brat, so he has to go chasing white trash.
Happy 4th.
missy

Allentown, PA

#14 Oct 16, 2010
ya'll are calling my boyfriend a punk for a few charges that he got...when first of all he didn't even do that shit...the only reason he now has the charges is because he took the guilty pleed to get released from jail sooner...so f**k all of you!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emmaus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min stanly kowalske 1,233,316
News Funding teacher pensions at forefront of Quaker... 11 min In the Know 2
Brickyard status 3 hr Uncle Richard 2
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr I Am No One_ 309,886
Man shot in Allentown 9 hr silly rabbit 2
Allentown church closing after 128 years 10 hr silly rabbit 3
Tim Arnold stop posting on Fed. Property Mon Last Warning 1
More from around the web

Emmaus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE