GOP RyanRomney DEATH WISH

United States

#62028 Aug 20, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a democrat who isn't a worthless cowardly loser? I didn't think so!!!!
Romney, Oct. 29, 2002:“I will preserve and protect a woman’s right to choose”

Romney, Dec. 16, 2007:“The right next step in the, in the fight to preserve the sanctity of life is to see Roe v. Wade overturned.”

United States

#62029 Aug 20, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you will find anyone who is going to defend Akin, so your point to keep posting the same stuff over and over is what? YAWN!
Piers Morgan calls Aiken a "Gutless little twerp"
Pretty much sums up the tea party.

United States

#62030 Aug 20, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who would have a "death wish" on someone just because they are affiliated with a certain political party is a cowardly out-of-touch lower-than-scum worthless LOSER!!!
Ryan=Aiken+Romney = the GOP's DEATH WISH TICKET...
and it's working!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Interesting

West Plains, MO

#62031 Aug 20, 2012
GOP RyanRomney DEATH WISH wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing how fast the gop threw Aiken under the bus. A wise man said, "There is no honor among theives."
Anyone who would have a "death wish" on someone just because they are affiliated with a certain political party is a cowardly out-of-touch lower-than-scum worthless LOSER!!!
Interesting

West Plains, MO

#62032 Aug 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Ryan-Aiken-Romney = the GOP Death Wish Ticket...and it's working!
GOOD!!!!!
hahahahahahahaha
Interesting

West Plains, MO

#62033 Aug 20, 2012
<quoted text>
BREAKING NEWS
Mossad is reporting that Todd Akin just jumped into the Sea of Galilee with the assistance of the GOP chairman, Priebus

United States

#62034 Aug 20, 2012
If Akin is getting so much heat, why isn't Ryan.

They both co-sponsored an anti-a bortion bill, and one of them is running for VP OF THE UNITED STATES.
Interesting

West Plains, MO

#62035 Aug 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Too bad for Romney that his BFF Ryan cosponsored Akin's attempt to redefine rape.
The GOP: Re-victimizing rape victims for electoral profit.
Interesting

West Plains, MO

#62036 Aug 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Romney, Oct. 29, 2002:“I will preserve and protect a woman’s right to choose”
Romney, Dec. 16, 2007:“The right next step in the, in the fight to preserve the sanctity of life is to see Roe v. Wade overturned.”
Interesting

West Plains, MO

#62037 Aug 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Piers Morgan calls Aiken a "Gutless little twerp"
Pretty much sums up the tea party.
Interesting

West Plains, MO

#62038 Aug 20, 2012
<quoted text>
Ryan=Aiken+Romney = the GOP's DEATH WISH TICKET...
and it's working!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Explain to me

Cabool, MO

#62039 Aug 20, 2012
Why did Obama spend millions to hide his past unless he is not an American citizen, why did eric Holder refuses to turn over files. They are breaking every law they can to hide transparency. When Romney gets in office a lot of democrats will face prison time and a lot of obama's illegal actions will be repealed and nullified. America can then get back to being a proud rich, strong nation. He and his democrats must be defeated and put in prison. It will happen and the demo's are afraid so they will pull every dirty trick to keep that from happening.
Interesting

West Plains, MO

#62040 Aug 20, 2012
If Akin is getting so much heat, why isn't Ryan.
They both co-sponsored an anti-a bortion bill, and one of them is running for VP OF THE UNITED STATES.
Interesting

West Plains, MO

#62041 Aug 20, 2012
MuslimDictator Obama

West Plains, MO

#62042 Aug 20, 2012
American

Saint Peters, MO

#62044 Aug 20, 2012
Not to defend Aiken as I am not an ardent supporter, just against the rich, liar McCaskill. But there are some points to consider in all this. First, I heard what Aiken said and to me it sounded like he used legitimate rape as meaning an "ACTUAL" physical rape, not meaning there is legitimate and illegitimate rape. He just made a mis statement much like Joe Biden does everytime he opens his mouth. But Biden is well liked by the press, so his gaffes are shown to be comical. The democratic lap dog media grabbed this and ran with it like usual since McCaskill was slipping badly in recent polls. What I look at is a couple of things. Why did McCaskill's campaign provide money for pro Aiken ads during the primary? Why is McCaskill sympathizing with Aiken and saying he should not quit? And why did many democrats vote republican in the primary and vote for Aiken? I'll tell you why, Aiken was seen as the weakest of the republican candidates and the easiest target of a smear campaign. If Aiken drops out, and I hope he does, this whole media circus may just blow up in McCaskill's face. In the liberal media's haste to cast a bad light on the republican candidate, they may have snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory. If they had waited a couple of weeks, it would have been too late to appoint another candidate without going through a court ordeal. So, hopefully the new republican candidate will send Clare packing on her million dollar private jet back to her million dollar home with her millionare husband who owns nursing homes set to benefit from Obama care.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#62045 Aug 20, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you were unable to answer my two questions, I declare myself the winner of our little "debate"! THAT didn't last long! Thanks for playing!
(Your "favorite place to gather info" presumably is the Holy Bible. Strange that you were unable to find the answers to my two questions in that "favorite place." To give you an advantage, I picked questions which could be answered by reading from the Holy Bible. Looks like YOU do not have a clue about the Bible, either.)
I told you to read the "Gospels"! You need the experience! You do know what the "Gospels" are, don't you? So, I don't think there is any debate to win. I told you where to find the answer.
Now, prove to me where you can find it.

CHEERS!
ThankYou

Saint Louis, MO

#62046 Aug 20, 2012
Interesting wrote:
Please change your name from "Interesting" to "Redundant" as it is much more appropriate.
Mother Maybelle

Blue Springs, MO

#62047 Aug 20, 2012
I am surprised Romney and Ryan threw Akin under the bus so quickly. The GOP, I loved so dearly, seems to be falling apart. What's next, disrespecting the Holy Land?
Libertarian bound

West Plains, MO

#62048 Aug 20, 2012
As a die-hard old-school Republican woman, and a Missourian, I am Libertarian-bound, I fear. Idiots like Akin - and Palin, who was obviously cast in the same mold - not to mention the radical Tea-Partiers, make me ashamed of the party I once loved. This 40-something religious woman is ashamed of the GOP, the Missouri candidates for Senate, and the political stupidity today.

And as a good Republican Christian woman, I do not want my tax dollars to pay for abortions, but I more strongly believe that NOBODY has a right to tell me what I can do with my body OR my own money. If Zi were ever to face this decision and opted for an abortion or the morning-after pill, I woulf want to have legal access to my need.

We each have to answer for our actions after we leave this earth...let God be the judge. Not politicians.

And please, please, please Sarah Palin: GIVE THE MAMA GRIZZLY BEAR GIG A REST! I've seen the trashy previews of you daughter's upcoming shows....maybe you need to spend more time parenting and less time crusading. You still have young ones at home. No wonder Steelman lost against Akin...with your woodsy support in her ads, she didn't have a chance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eminence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what do u think of little miss bitch kelsey lands (Apr '13) 44 min FED UP 7
Boys lost in cave under Mtn. View (Mar '09) 3 hr former caver 36
rachel mcadam 9 hr concernedcitezen 1
Mandy and Wayne (Dec '12) 14 hr family 51
anyone want to start a motorcycle club in shann... (Apr '12) 18 hr bluff and springf... 32
Christina Pruett Sat hometown summersv... 3
winona cop? Sat brokeback mountian 6
More from around the web

Eminence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]