First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yaa

United States

#1 Apr 2, 2012
Thats right Sheriff Steve you suck the big one you dumbass why can't you stop the damn stealing going on huh?
ur stupied

Squires, MO

#2 Apr 2, 2012
ur a dumbass an steve u rock!!!
Steve

United States

#3 Apr 2, 2012
You must be full of sh-it that dumbass is can't even spell rock.
Birch Tree

Troy, MO

#4 Apr 2, 2012
Today he proved he can chat on the phone and drive around town at the same time. His real miracle was convincing a few local idiots to put his sign in their yards. Hmm...he refuses to serve our community, but wants us to vote for him.
hmmm

West Plains, MO

#5 Apr 4, 2012
hell yeah i have his sign in my yard cause sure in the hell there WON'T be a John Smith sign in my yard you go Steve :)
Dell

Chestnutridge, MO

#6 Apr 6, 2012
Go Steve you make a wonderful sheriff make sure you keep up the good work. get those individuals responsible for thefts and stealings in the area. we all know its the PA that decides who to prosecute. why not go after her? all Steve and his officers can do is present the case and statements to her and let her get the ball rolling. sounds like to me she stops the ball quite often.
way out

Sparta, MO

#7 Apr 6, 2012
He nor his employees protect the county. They are buddies with the inmates, tip off criminals, ignore child abuse. Shannon county is the laughing stock of Missouri. What a way to teach people and kids it's okay to do wrong things.
What has he done

Kissee Mills, MO

#8 Apr 7, 2012
Three years Mcgary what has he done? He has'nt made one arrest why? Is it because he can't or he won't? Three years nothing it is a joke we got to get a hold on this remeber he wants to tell everyone that it's the pross Brumble or the Judge West not doing their job, but you must solve the case and write a report before they can do anything.
well

United States

#9 Apr 7, 2012
Just wondering why he's always at Vicky Whitacker's house.
pop

Columbia, MO

#10 Apr 9, 2012
Everyone should grow up
Samson

Branson, MO

#11 Apr 11, 2012
You know when he gets in that boat and heads up river he's just having a good time on the tax payers dime.
Abbot time

Dallas, TX

#12 Apr 16, 2012
As the old saying goes, walk a mile in my shoes. If you think he is not doing his job then run against him. But it is just like Dale counts and Herman Kelly, no one wants to do anything but bitch. I have lived here for 25 years and no matter who is in office no one is satisfied. I have never been in jail or needed the elected officials to do anything for me personally, but I have watched and listened to the stories. I believe we need to get rid of the old and get some new ones in there. Someone without an agenda, or wants to hire their family. Or maybe give contracts to family and friends. Look at the big picture, not just gossip. Look at who is running and make the best decisions possible. What are these people going to do for us, not just their family and friends. Or mabel ask them what they will do if they are elected. Get it straight from the horses mouth. The most obvious candidate may not always be the best one. And don't vote democrat or republican, vote the person.
ABBOT TIME

Ozark, MO

#13 Apr 24, 2012
That last comment sure got quiet. What happened did I step on someones toes. Oh damn. Someone should find out why steve is being forced to take pictures of food and stuff that is being brought to the prisoners. Whats up with that.
outsider looking in

Sparta, MO

#14 Jun 21, 2012
havent heard of any picture taking of food?? Not sure why the comments about not reading and writing are going on..anyone on the force has taking and passed courses in law enforement, and he has also been in the service..
Really - - - Really

Ozark, MO

#15 Jun 23, 2012
Abbot time wrote:
As the old saying goes, walk a mile in my shoes. If you think he is not doing his job then run against him. But it is just like Dale counts and Herman Kelly, no one wants to do anything but bitch. I have lived here for 25 years and no matter who is in office no one is satisfied. I have never been in jail or needed the elected officials to do anything for me personally, but I have watched and listened to the stories. I believe we need to get rid of the old and get some new ones in there. Someone without an agenda, or wants to hire their family. Or maybe give contracts to family and friends. Look at the big picture, not just gossip. Look at who is running and make the best decisions possible. What are these people going to do for us, not just their family and friends. Or mabel ask them what they will do if they are elected. Get it straight from the horses mouth. The most obvious candidate may not always be the best one. And don't vote democrat or republican, vote the person.
I agree completely!! I will not be voting for any of them, especially not Dale or Herman. They are the two biggest crooks in the County!!
SUGAR BABY

Hollister, MO

#16 Sep 5, 2012
yea right dale is a big crook!He drives the most expensive pickup there is and his wife drives the most expensive car He lives in a manson!Wake up mabye you dont like him as a person and thats youre riteBut to make up LIES shame on you!I think you should walk in his shoes than comment again.Oh Im sorry im sure youre a saint !Mabye you ought to get out youre bible and see what it says about gossip and spreading it But the good news you can get forgiveness for all youre sins,lies and gossip.Mabye you better start reading!!!!!!!Are if you have proof take action!!!!!!!!
Voter

Branson, MO

#17 Sep 5, 2012
Dale & Herman are crooks, vote them out!!!
hhhmmmm

United States

#18 Apr 8, 2014
Wow
another change

Branson, MO

#19 Apr 8, 2014
i heard gordon buckner won for mayor and the whole city police of winona is being replaced! even crowley is getting fired or will have to resign, i wonder if thats true? who will be the new police dept?
winner

United States

#20 Apr 9, 2014
Crowley will be the new sheriff. He already knows the pill popn beer drinkn, Karaoke drag queen, from GA. and Ky. not Nashville. Lol loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eminence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
justin martin 2 hr he is gay 3
New Superintendent Thu Concerned 1
needle junkies Thu bigcreek 1
junkies moving in Thu bigcreek 1
old story Thu enigma 9
most wanted Dec 24 good grief 1
Time for Coach Acklin Dec 23 LHS 5
Eminence Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web