Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mil...

Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

6,421 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

old school

Lenexa, KS

#6792 Aug 28, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
The Real USA first is MY reg. topix name . The azswipe that use's it is called LADYBOY . This freak of nature is NOTHING MORE than a SKUMBAG , This sicko has been STEALING my topix name for many months now and it is to the point that NOBODY cares . He, She, It, whatever, Has made sick remarks about my dead FATHER and my other relatives . The person is nothing but PURE trash and a true ANTI AMERICAN BLEEDING HEART LIBERAL COMMIE JERK !
America will never have true peace until we all stop fighting one another.Wake Up !!!!

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6793 Aug 28, 2012
Ive Been There wrote:
they treat dogs very well and most kennels are very cleen just because they show the nasty ones on tv dont mean there all like that... adn the this prob b thing isnt only about dogs is about horses cows goats chickens and any other animal... they are tricking you they want to make it to where you can only have so many animals of any kind and its a very low number ... our meet will be raised higher than ever if this lay is passed read about it you will see alot more things about it than just dogs ok those dogs and other animals are treated well enought atleast there not roaing the street there fed everyday and there cages are cleaned everyday and they have heat in the winter and air conditioning in the summer so think about what you do before you do it...
You sound like a puppy mill owner.
Richmond

Carrollton, MO

#6794 Aug 29, 2012
Tony V wrote:
HEY MISSOURI..........WHAT THE HELL YOU PEOPLE DOING OUT THERE???
...putting up retarded teabagger politicians talking about "legitimate rape"
Akin is an embarrassment to the State of Missouri, and hopefully will get beaten badly in the election.

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6796 Aug 29, 2012
Blow Me wrote:
<quoted text>You Tard
Did you mean turd? I don't know what your opinion on this topic is-(I an against puppy mills)-but you are not making a good case for either side. SO--Go Blow yourself!
Whatever

Saint Louis, MO

#6797 Aug 29, 2012
aur56 wrote:
<quoted text> You are trolling on here,looking to stir things up,so this will be my last response to idiotic comments.By the way, my kids are adults, college graduates, tax paying citizens which is more than you can say about your family..we have NEVER taken dime of govt.assistance ,I doubt you can say that either. Now your racist attitude will be good company for you. Good luck wth your pathetic life,you'll need it.
You and your twenty illegitmate children with aunt Jamamia are the biggest welfare recipients since peanut butter and jelly. I doubt any of those poop babies can even spell college let alone attend. Of course you know with the United Obi 1 Kineegrow college fund and all the other entittlements you apes are living on why the hell not? So don't sit on your fat azz with the computer and cell phone my tax dollars paid for and try to act all high and mighty when you know your baby mommas laying the couch watcing opra until the nest feeding time. put that in your crack pipe and smoke it! another thing i see your last comment is still waitng to be seen, you lieing piece of dog excrement.
aur56

Monett, MO

#6798 Aug 29, 2012
Richmond wrote:
<quoted text>
Akin is an embarrassment to the State of Missouri, and hopefully will get beaten badly in the election.
Wrong topic for this, and also ,who cares, it's over with the whole Akin thing. he said something stupid, what's new? All politicians say stupid things sometimes, he just happened to say a really stupid something. Find correct thread.
mad man

Farmington, MO

#6799 Aug 29, 2012
i agree
truth

Reeds Spring, MO

#6800 Aug 29, 2012
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>You and your twenty illegitmate children with aunt Jamamia are the biggest welfare recipients since peanut butter and jelly. I doubt any of those poop babies can even spell college let alone attend. Of course you know with the United Obi 1 Kineegrow college fund and all the other entittlements you apes are living on why the hell not? So don't sit on your fat azz with the computer and cell phone my tax dollars paid for and try to act all high and mighty when you know your baby mommas laying the couch watcing opra until the nest feeding time. put that in your crack pipe and smoke it! another thing i see your last comment is still waitng to be seen, you lieing piece of dog excrement.
What the hell is wrong with you? Are you half retarded? Do you ware a helmet when walking? Is your girlfreind a pole dancer? Do you know what you just posted is veiwed by millions on this topix and you just showed this world that if you are employed buy a company then this company needs to stop hireing retarded helmet wareing people who date pole dancers. HEHEHE. Stop with your racist crap, this is America and know your family tree only goes back 200 yrs like the rest of us. I did something funny one time and I should share this story with you, it will help you with your racist ways.

Back in the 80's I lived in an area of Missouri to where the KKK was real strong and they came to me to join their fight, so I thought about it an thought about it then thought about it some more, then of coarse I grew up in a big city in Missouri and couldn't beleive this part of Missouri that was full of small Ozark towns was this full of idiots.

After about a week or so I decided to join and started going to their meetings and hanging with some of these rednecks idiots and before you knew it, I became a trusted member of this branch area chapter of the KKK of Missouri, Arkansas and I think the eastern parts of Oklahoma and Texas.

Well when I would go to these meetings I would scope the place out, like was there any survalance cameras, watch dogs, gaurds, access roads, and would document all phone numbers, names, what we talked about, plus what kind of good shit they had like guns, TV's etc. etc. on paper after every meeting.

Then go home and study and plan and wait for the right moment. Well this moment came one hot August night when the preacher/leader/idiot had to go out of town on a family emergency for 2 days. what I did next might shock you.

I went to this secret place and stole all the good shit and let all their live stock farm animals go free. This is when the whole place did something I always thought was an arsens way of not telling the truth, The whole damn place just went up in flames.

Then 2 days later when cheif grand poop come home to find total ruin, I showed up in a panic and acted all sad and pissed and like a good member, I blamed it on the blacks and jews. Now to the funny part.

The FBI was watching this group for a while and as I was standing around giving my oscar winning performance as a good little racist I spotted the FBI man in charge.

I got his name from calling the cop shop and called this guy and gave him all their secrets, HEHEHE. the place was gone, the group was in prison, their land was seized and today they ain't no more. HEHEHE

How does this help you, your wondering? When your a racist your realy all alone in this world cuz you can't trust anyone. HEHEHE.

PS. Call the popo I don't care because it's been way to long for them to do anything about it now. Call the KKK because what are they going to do? Nothing like always. If they try anything, I will witness another strange fire. HEHEHE
mjm98

Nazareth, PA

#6801 Aug 30, 2012
I just spent $2,500 and $375 for shipping on a show quality rottweiler puppy from a breeder named Tony Keiser in Troy Missouri. I had him less than 4 full days and found out he has parvo. The poor little guy is now fighting for his life and the breeder, who I did research and couldn't find anything bad on, doesn't care at all. He actually said, "If the puppy dies, I'm sorry but I'm clear on my end." We told him we will take him to court and his words were, "Well then take your as* to court." This is the same guy who promised to give a lifetime of support and a 5 yr health and temperment guarantee. Parvo has an incubation period that is longer than 4 days so there is NO way he got this here. This guy didn't even send the AKC papers with the puppy. All he sent us was a printed piece of paper saying he got some shots, no labels from the actual vaccine bottles or serial numbers or anything. My vet wants this info and this guy refuses to help us at all. Stay away from VKW rottweilers.
truth

Reeds Spring, MO

#6802 Aug 30, 2012
mjm98 wrote:
I just spent $2,500 and $375 for shipping on a show quality rottweiler puppy from a breeder named Tony Keiser in Troy Missouri. I had him less than 4 full days and found out he has parvo. The poor little guy is now fighting for his life and the breeder, who I did research and couldn't find anything bad on, doesn't care at all. He actually said, "If the puppy dies, I'm sorry but I'm clear on my end." We told him we will take him to court and his words were, "Well then take your as* to court." This is the same guy who promised to give a lifetime of support and a 5 yr health and temperment guarantee. Parvo has an incubation period that is longer than 4 days so there is NO way he got this here. This guy didn't even send the AKC papers with the puppy. All he sent us was a printed piece of paper saying he got some shots, no labels from the actual vaccine bottles or serial numbers or anything. My vet wants this info and this guy refuses to help us at all. Stay away from VKW rottweilers.
Find a van and sneak up there and steal all his animals, this isn't a crime if your trying to save the animals. Now parvo what I understand can't be detected until the animal gets it, am I right or is there a shot for this deadly disease? Sounds like this dog breeder is an asshole and the best way to ruin him is to keep doing what your doing but you have to post it in every topix within 200 miles every direction of troy mo. this takes a while but everyone will be warned, this way if the asshole sells his dogs out of state and ships them with parvo, the other states will put a stop to this guy real fast. I had a Chow that got parvo and she made it thru it, but scary for us during that time, I feel for you. Good Luck.
aur56

Monett, MO

#6803 Aug 30, 2012
mjm98 wrote:
next time you want a dog, go to a shelter or Rottwieler rescue,via akc.com Don't go to any dog breeder who doesn't come with perfect references, and make those calls and check this breeder out...Be smart next time.This could have been avoided easily. Parvo is inexcusable in any puppy from a good dog breeder..Also, ALL vaccines have lot numbers and dates, ALL this info should come with any puppy from any breeder. Puppy should also be flea and tick free...no worms, and clean...
I speak for the animals

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#6804 Aug 30, 2012
I live in S.E. Missouri and a not proud to be in an area known as the "puppy mill"capitol of the nation. A friend of mine had always owned a certain rare breed of dog.Her latest one had died of old age some time back and she had just recently started shopping for another pup.She was directed to a breeder in Memphis Tenn that is supposed to raise the finest of this breed.She contacted him and in the conversation was asked where she lived.When she told him Dexter Mo. he hung up on her.Thinking they had been disconnected she called back and a woman answered. She told my friend they would not sell her or anyone else from Southeast Mo.a dog and in their circle didn't know anyone that would. They will never know what a good home the dog would have had but I am glad to know there are still breeders out there that care.
I thought we had already voted on this subject but I guess the "powers that be" didn't like the way it turned out and think they can kill it the second time around.Not if I can help it. I'll be at the polls to do my duty. Down with the puppy mlls!!
Boo

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6805 Aug 30, 2012
mjm98 wrote:
I suggest that you turn this breeder into the Mo. Dept of Ag. Parvo normally takes 3 to 10 days to incubate.

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#6806 Aug 30, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell is wrong with you? Are you half retarded? Do you ware a helmet when walking? Is your girlfreind a pole dancer? Do you know what you just posted is veiwed by millions on this topix and you just showed this world that if you are employed buy a company then this company needs to stop hireing retarded helmet wareing people who date pole dancers. HEHEHE. Stop with your racist crap, this is America and know your family tree only goes back 200 yrs like the rest of us. I did something funny one time and I should share this story with you, it will help you with your racist ways.
Back in the 80's I lived in an area of Missouri to where the KKK was real strong and they came to me to join their fight, so I thought about it an thought about it then thought about it some more, then of coarse I grew up in a big city in Missouri and couldn't beleive this part of Missouri that was full of small Ozark towns was this full of idiots.
After about a week or so I decided to join and started going to their meetings and hanging with some of these rednecks idiots and before you knew it, I became a trusted member of this branch area chapter of the KKK of Missouri, Arkansas and I think the eastern parts of Oklahoma and Texas.
Well when I would go to these meetings I would scope the place out, like was there any survalance cameras, watch dogs, gaurds, access roads, and would document all phone numbers, names, what we talked about, plus what kind of good shit they had like guns, TV's etc. etc. on paper after every meeting.
Then go home and study and plan and wait for the right moment. Well this moment came one hot August night when the preacher/leader/idiot had to go out of town on a family emergency for 2 days. what I did next might shock you.
I went to this secret place and stole all the good shit and let all their live stock farm animals go free. This is when the whole place did something I always thought was an arsens way of not telling the truth, The whole damn place just went up in flames.
Then 2 days later when cheif grand poop come home to find total ruin, I showed up in a panic and acted all sad and pissed and like a good member, I blamed it on the blacks and jews. Now to the funny part.
The FBI was watching this group for a while and as I was standing around giving my oscar winning performance as a good little racist I spotted the FBI man in charge.
I got his name from calling the cop shop and called this guy and gave him all their secrets, HEHEHE. the place was gone, the group was in prison, their land was seized and today they ain't no more. HEHEHE
How does this help you, your wondering? When your a racist your realy all alone in this world cuz you can't trust anyone. HEHEHE.
PS. Call the popo I don't care because it's been way to long for them to do anything about it now. Call the KKK because what are they going to do? Nothing like always. If they try anything, I will witness another strange fire. HEHEHE
That is great the world needs more people like you
truth

Fordland, MO

#6807 Aug 30, 2012
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
That is great the world needs more people like you
Thank You! I also can take down the Black Panther Party, any Cults and any group except the Democrats, those bastards are everywhere. HEHEHE

Hollister, MO

#6809 Aug 30, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You! I also can take down the Black Panther Party, any Cults and any group except the Democrats, those bastards are everywhere. HEHEHE
if you think so
truth

Fordland, MO

#6810 Aug 30, 2012
reply wrote:
<quoted text>if you think so
I know this much, If you need a puppy I have white ones, black ones, brown ones, red ones, skinny ones, fat ones, ones that bite, ones that have no teeth to bite, 4 legged ones, 3 legged ones, 1, 2 legged one that scoots on a little axle I built, fast ones, slow ones, 1 eyed ones, ones that bark, ones that can't bark, All my puppys are cage raised and fed very good once a week. I also ship by freight train to anywhere the train goes. I will be honest with ya, I am running way over crowded with 16 to a hand carried portable cage so will give 3 puppys for the price of one. I also have plenty of super glued cat and dog bone sets for some reason and will throw a couple in with each puppy + 2 with all cash buyers. I also rent sled dogs, what I mean by sled dogs is tiller dogs you chain up to any tiller and save money on gas when tilling your gardens. Get smart with me will you, punk.
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

#6811 Aug 31, 2012
aur56 wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong topic for this, and also ,who cares, it's over with the whole Akin thing. he said something stupid, what's new? All politicians say stupid things sometimes, he just happened to say a really stupid something. Find correct thread.
Your a cranky old mutt why don't you go lay down on your pad and I will throw you a few "Milkbones".bwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwa
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

#6812 Aug 31, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You! I also can take down the Black Panther Party, any Cults and any group except the Democrats, those bastards are everywhere. HEHEHE
The only thing your going to take down is that cardboard condo that you and your dog Muttley live in.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
mjm98

Nazareth, PA

#6813 Aug 31, 2012
The breeder contacted us today and said his father passed away recently and that's why he didn't want to hear anything. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt because as I said, I didn't find anything bad about him, only good things. He said he will work with us so I guess we will see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eminence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smith Family 1 hr Thads Friend 52
How can I get ahold of Donna Hanger 5 hr Yep 6
State Representative Pogue needs to GO 9 hr concerned voter 1
Steve blunkall Jun 22 Stupid Steve 4
Government apartments Jun 22 Wat is wrong with... 1
country girl in city life Jun 21 guest 2
women of shannon county Jun 19 Thads Friend 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eminence Mortgages