Two Mountain View men killed in Howel...

Two Mountain View men killed in Howell County accident

There are 17 comments on the Springfield News Leader story from Jan 22, 2012, titled Two Mountain View men killed in Howell County accident. In it, Springfield News Leader reports that:

According to the Missouri Highway Patrol, Gary Bradley, 39, of Mountain View, was driving a 2001 Chevrolet pickup southbound on U.S. 63 at Pomona when he lost control of the vehicle on a slick overpass.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Springfield News Leader.

Janet

United States

#1 Jan 23, 2012
Very sad...Rest In Peace!!
sad

United States

#2 Jan 23, 2012
Who was it??
loyal

Dallas, TX

#3 Jan 24, 2012
sad wrote:
Who was it??
omg really?? It says it in the article on this topic
Janet

United States

#4 Jan 24, 2012
Read the story...above it says "see full story" click on that.
quagmire

Ozark, MO

#5 Jan 24, 2012
were the seatbelts broken in the truck?
geeze

United States

#6 Jan 24, 2012
Y don't u not worry bout it & shut ur ignorant mouth? These guys died you moron. How dare you get on here & make such a heartless comment you piece of shit. Regardless if they were broken or not....they are dead. I've heard of many ppl dying in wrecks wearing seat belts. Someone's just always gotta stir shit.
lol

Dallas, TX

#7 Jan 24, 2012
geeze wrote:
Y don't u not worry bout it & shut ur ignorant mouth? These guys died you moron. How dare you get on here & make such a heartless comment you piece of shit. Regardless if they were broken or not....they are dead. I've heard of many ppl dying in wrecks wearing seat belts. Someone's just always gotta stir shit.
Slow your role crazy! It was a legitimate question and you went off the deep end. Not necessary. No one is cussing or being rude in any way except you.
geeze

United States

#8 Jan 25, 2012
It was a smart ass question. Who cares if they were broken or not? They didn't have em on & didn't survive. I'm sure it is all about saying well it is there fault since they weren't wearing seatbelts. I've heard it all b4.
HyPo

Ozark, MO

#9 Jan 25, 2012
I've cut more out alive than dead, seat belts save lifes, just use this as a example,
WTF

Ozark, MO

#10 Feb 2, 2012
These men have families morning over this right now. The last thing they need is all you nosey worthless a holes talking about it.
Shelly

Hutchinson, KS

#11 Feb 3, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Slow your role crazy! It was a legitimate question and you went off the deep end. Not necessary. No one is cussing or being rude in any way except you.
It's "Slow your ROLL" not "Role" dumbass!!!
Sad day

United States

#12 Feb 3, 2012
My condolences to the family.Keeping you all in my prayers.
shelly

United States

#13 Feb 3, 2012
WTF wrote:
These men have families morning over this right now. The last thing they need is all you nosey worthless a holes talking about it.
. It's "mourning" NOT 'morning' dumbass!
fabguy

Branson, MO

#14 Feb 25, 2012
they were nothing but a big waste, sure to bad for the kids, but the kids are better off now!
rude

United States

#15 Feb 25, 2012
You're trying to stir the pot, no one get worked up over "fabguy" comments, he's deliberitely trying to piss ppl off.
fabguy

Ozark, MO

#16 Mar 10, 2012
a lot of time's the truth hurts
united

Belle, MO

#17 Mar 10, 2012
Fools think the information they have is valuable. They cling to cliches and say "the truth hurts" as though that adds value to their words. Information is only as valuable as it is factual and actionable. Yet, the fools prattle on with worthless words.

Carry on, fools!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eminence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammy Thomas 8 min Ask Yourself WWJD 51
Don norris (Sep '16) 9 hr Dincas 40
Police workers (Sep '16) 10 hr Had to put up w her 36
Single men!!! 12 hr Yeah I said it 24
To b or not to be 15 hr resident 15
WTF thanksgiving on Thursday again this year 17 hr ugg 29
Lacy miller Sun Farts found 2

Eminence Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance