First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jesus love

Waddy, KY

#1 Dec 9, 2011
Some peoples wanna make Bedford wet. That's the first thing satan uses to gane access to our kids! We don't need no alcahol in our town!! We don't have no problim here with the devel and we don't need no problims now!! Christiens stand up!!
Question

Frankfort, KY

#2 Dec 9, 2011
Where would they sell it? Little Town & Country or Subway? haha It's not coming to Bedford, don't worry! Thank goodness!!
rummo

Waddy, KY

#3 Dec 9, 2011
Yep we need to keep it dry. thank god we have no need for the revenue, nor do we have a drug problem.
Honest

Allenton, WI

#4 Dec 9, 2011
Your full of shit rummo! No drug problem do you keep up with local news at all.people stealing cars breaking in houses robbing drug stores sorry but your a dumbass.we have no police department they only work 8 to 5 and go to ball games.and get a few leads here and there
rummo

Waddy, KY

#5 Dec 10, 2011
Honest wrote:
Your full of shit rummo! No drug problem do you keep up with local news at all.people stealing cars breaking in houses robbing drug stores sorry but your a dumbass.we have no police department they only work 8 to 5 and go to ball games.and get a few leads here and there
I ain't seen no drug problems!! If ya think we do u is a dombazz!! Trimble county is ruled by my Jesus you atheist!!
rummo

Waddy, KY

#6 Dec 10, 2011
Honest wrote:
and the only news I read is gods HOLY bible! It's time for Christians to stand up!
Honest

Chicago, IL

#7 Dec 10, 2011
Its time for you to learn how spell for one.take your nose out of that Bible for a bit and get a grip on whats going on in your community.like i said your clueless.
timbuc2

Waddy, KY

#8 Dec 10, 2011
Honest wrote:
Its time for you to learn how spell for one.take your nose out of that Bible for a bit and get a grip on whats going on in your community.like i said your clueless.
you are clueless! Jesus, forgive him for he nos not what he sayith
godly

Waddy, KY

#10 Dec 10, 2011
Honest wrote:
god made our town wet...wet with rain. And I agree, we ain't got no drug problem!!
Honest

Chicago, IL

#11 Dec 10, 2011
Just keep those Blinders on.when it effects your family remember this conversation.I cant debate with retards.
godly

Waddy, KY

#12 Dec 10, 2011
Honest wrote:
Just keep those Blinders on.when it effects your family remember this conversation.I cant debate with retards.
you can't debate with the truth..or gods. I pray for you who put down our town. We have no drug problem.
godly

Turners Station, KY

#13 Dec 13, 2011
I wish someone would prove a drug problem. May Jesus forgive you.
Honest

Oswego, IL

#14 Dec 14, 2011
Shutup stupid
godly

Waddy, KY

#15 Dec 14, 2011
Honest wrote:
Shutup stupid
please see the sarcasm....
Beer is good

Frankfort, KY

#16 Dec 19, 2011
We be able to get Beer and Wine for carry out. THere are people who live in Trimble County that are tired over to drive to Madison or Carrollton to get beer. How would that change anything now, other than taking our money. I can understand not opening up a Bar.
get real

Crown Point, IN

#17 Jan 4, 2012
Hmm no drug problem? Then why was there a Meth lab bust in December? There are drug problems everywhere. Drug problems not only consists of Meth, crack, cocaine, heroine, etc... but also consists of prescription drugs as well. I would like this county to stay a dry county.
Marie

Carol Stream, IL

#18 Jan 4, 2012
jesus love wrote:
Some peoples wanna make Bedford wet. That's the first thing satan uses to gane access to our kids! We don't need no alcahol in our town!! We don't have no problim here with the devel and we don't need no problims now!! Christiens stand up!!
Are you drunk.... 1. Gain 2. Alcohol 3. Problem 4. Devil 5. Problem 6. Christians
noah is my hero

Waddy, KY

#19 Jan 4, 2012
Marie wrote:
<quoted text>Are you drunk.... 1. Gain 2. Alcohol 3. Problem 4. Devil 5. Problem 6. Christians
Jesus loves you.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#20 Jan 4, 2012
Yo! "Christians" I can about guarantee that Christ drank wine! ooooo Alcohol! OMG. Yeah, and I'd be will to bet he drank beer as well. It was a means of fermentaion that separated out some of the unhealthy organisims present in the water supply of the day. Did they get slap-ass drunk? I dunno, I suppose some of them did. Did Jesus get "drunk"...I don't know--kinda doubt it.

Argue against the abuse--don't argue religion. That's just silly and clueless. Moderation can be a good thing.(I might add, I am certainly against people drinking and driving, no matter their age or religion.)
noah is my hero

Waddy, KY

#21 Jan 4, 2012
WhoIsSpartacus wrote:
Yo! "Christians" I can about guarantee that Christ drank wine! ooooo Alcohol! OMG. Yeah, and I'd be will to bet he drank beer as well. It was a means of fermentaion that separated out some of the unhealthy organisims present in the water supply of the day. Did they get slap-ass drunk? I dunno, I suppose some of them did. Did Jesus get "drunk"...I don't know--kinda doubt it.

Argue against the abuse--don't argue religion. That's just silly and clueless. Moderation can be a good thing.(I might add, I am certainly against people drinking and driving, no matter their age or religion.)
sir, Jesus did not make fermented wine. He knew that drinking alcohol was a sin, and he would not set anyone up to burn in hell. I pray that you didn't commit blasphemy, because you can't be forgiven. God bless and forgive you. Please pray.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eminence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town Racist Thu Blessed to see Re... 2
Do u remember the fun that summer Wed Winchester white 1
shooting in eminence Mar 22 eminence 101 9
Shawn Hawkins,Jacena Winburn/Hawkins and "beave... Mar 21 bbb 22
gary bailey (Jan '13) Mar 1 aholcombhasmyheart 13
Marcia Adams Feb '15 double e 1
reward Feb '15 u know who 2
Eminence Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web