Treva Browning
Its the law

Louisville, KY

#1 Aug 24, 2011
The law says you have to live in the city to serve on the city council. Everyone know that Treva Browning does not live in the city. It doesnt count that a relative lives in house. Drane Stephans DO YOUR JOB!
sure

Prospect, KY

#2 Aug 24, 2011
he will have to get permission from carey first! go mayor! u da man!.. NOT!!!
Truth

Louisville, KY

#3 Aug 25, 2011
You know whats sad? Is that grown adults, and I use the word adults loosely, have such a pathetic life that they feel the need to get on this trashy site and start forums about things they know nothing about. How do you know she doesn't live there? Are you there every night/day? Let me ask you this, because someone is not at home 24/7 does that mean that they no longer live at that location? So if I go to your house and your not home than that must mean I can assume that you no longer live there, right? All I'm saying is get your facts straight before you go pointing fingers. Treva is a very nice lady, which is more than I can say for half of the people who are in office or have ran for office. She keeps to herself and tries to stay clear of drama and trash such as this, all while trying to do what is right and make decisions that are best for the city...not her own personal gain. Grow up and get a life.
lol

Falmouth, KY

#4 Aug 25, 2011
Getting rid of Duncan and Parham would be a wise choice! Miss Browning is a good woman and deserves the most respect!
Kelly

Louisville, KY

#6 Aug 28, 2011
Those that know the situation know she does NOT live in Eminence. I do not know what the law says but I would think you would have to live in the city to be a council member there. But then again, why would the city have to start obeying the law now? Hey Drane, you seem like a nice enough fellow. You are obligated to look into it. Of course you will rule in her favor but you should at least investigate it. Since someone brought this subject up, Treva has been spending more time at the house where her son lives on Main Street. Hey Treva, it's good to see you. Where have you been? And I want to ask you a question. How did you get elected when you didn't even run a campaign? Hmmmmmmmm?
knowthelaw

Evansville, IN

#7 Aug 28, 2011
kim here is the deal even if she moves back she has to vacate the seat if she did not live here when she ran for office just saying.....
voter

Louisville, KY

#8 Aug 30, 2011
I wish I lived inside city limits, I would go straight to the mayor and ask for an investigation in this matter. I take voting very seriously and if voter fraud was committed in the last campaign, Mayor Drane Stephens should have it investigated by an outside investigator. I wish someone there had the courage to step up. I am friends of the Browning family and I know she didn't live there during the campaign. Maybe Mrs. Gingrich will read this...she seemed to be the only person there with the courage to stand up to the crazy injustices there. Please Mrs. G....run again... Give a gentleman hope! Isn't that what your campaign slogan was? "Courage for a fresh start" Don't give up!
not

Prospect, KY

#9 Aug 30, 2011
mrs Ging will never win an election in eminence,, i repeat NEVER !!
cry me a river

Mount Washington, KY

#10 Aug 30, 2011
you people just never stop this site is like he said she said shit drane and the council is doing just what they need to do with what they have to work with so give it a rest we dont live in new york i have known treva all my life she is doing just fine dam you people just set back and wait on shit to happen we dont need a henry county local we have all you nosy ass people to tell the news glad i dont live in eminence take a look in your closet bet there is a few bugs in there you dont want to get out. all in charge i say good job keep up the good work when they6 talk about you must mean your doing a great job they wish they had
Kim

United States

#12 Sep 6, 2011
treva is just like polly and that ho bag leeann they do anything to stay on the coucil treva making you grandiose homeless they would do the same thing.treva and polly and leeann is as fake as they come.
Monster

Louisville, KY

#13 Sep 7, 2011
Your sad to attack this woman because your jelous of her seat. That is so pathetic. If you would have spent this much time working to win fairly you would have won. So you need to start working to win now so you might have a shot at it, but if you lose just shut the hell up and wait your turn to lose. Just stay to the side and shut up so people can enjoy thier lifes you old hag.
Kim

United States

#14 Sep 7, 2011
lick this old hags butt crack monster! we are on to you
Monster

Louisville, KY

#15 Sep 7, 2011
I'm so scared that your on to me. You are a pathetic old wannabe you should just bow out gracefully, but you don't have the ability. You are a very sad old lady and you should grow up instead of trying to change things on a message board. It's laughable to think that anyone cares for u or your point of view. So be onto me all u want to be because all I do is speak the truth. You suck at everything you do. So keep making shit up on topix. About everyone that has beat you at anything you have ever tried to do in your entire life. I feel bad for you because this is all you have in life. You spend every waking minute thinking about how to get back at the people that took what you or shaun bright should rightfully have. Based on your own egocentric belife in yourselfs which can be looked at as a postitive trait or as a sing of a personality disorder. I think that everyonr can see which one applies to you and bright. You have both become addicted to this smear campaine.
knowthelaw

Evansville, IN

#16 Sep 28, 2011
barney you are one obsessed(possessed man) what in the hell are you talking about.Shawn knows npthing bout this forget that did she or didn,t she live in your town when she was elected not is she a good person. now go to drain and ask "how do I respond to that."
new castle man

Evansville, IN

#17 Sep 28, 2011
by the way is there any question who monster is the Mayor of your city should check the city computors now thats too simple

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eminence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Jeff Wheeler (Apr '15) 1 hr Tweet tweet 22
skinny jeans Thu Hot Lips 1
Nina Heightchew Thu Kevin 8
Disapponted Jun 21 Not A Fan 1
poor lil' star waits (Aug '14) Jun 17 jesd 12
Bobbie Barnes Jun 17 I Know Her 4
Kellie Toler (Dec '15) Jun 17 ELIZABETH 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Eminence Mortgages