shawn bright is not guilty

Posted in the Eminence Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
retired attorney

Louisville, KY

#1 Apr 24, 2011
WHEN THE FACTS COME OUT, THE EPD TRIED THERE BEST TO RUIN SHAWNS NAME. I BELIEVE THE OFFICER WILL BE FIRED FOR ABUSE OF POWER........ STAY TUNED.
retired butcher

Louisville, KY

#2 Apr 24, 2011
and sonny case will come back to be chief of police and shoot balls of fire out of his behind at the russian mobsters here in town... ROTFLMAO
retired attorney

Louisville, KY

#3 Apr 24, 2011
sonny case would be better then what we have now. and there you go again disrespecting another good man.
retired butcher

Louisville, KY

#4 Apr 24, 2011
sonny case is a good man... shawn bright is however just the opposite. he's the laughing stock of the town really. every married woman been harrased by him. the lawyer that stands up to defend him is cutting his own throat. its gonna be interesting... and if he thinks he's not guilty and he's gonna turn this around on the police and say its their fault, oh thats just one more reason for everyone to laugh at him. and he wonders way people don't like him... really with attitude like that he's sitting right were he needs to be.
BAR-O-METER

Louisville, KY

#5 Jul 22, 2011
Yeah, he's not guilty.
HE-NOT-2-BRIGHT

Louisville, KY

#6 Jul 24, 2011
HEY! NOT TOO BRIGHT... Tell you what I am willing to do for you: I’ll call you a taxi the next time you are wanting to leave the bar. Seriously, are you insane?

Mr. I. Wanna Bee Mayor, your absurdity and self-humiliation boggle the mind. Have you considered putting wooden clips on your tongue and locking yourself in some colonial stocks in front of City Hall for a few hours? How ‘bout this Friday starting at around noon? Those elected by the people would ignore you, as would be appropriate. You could still embarrass yourself, as is your usual practice, but you’d be safe, as would other motorists and their passengers, pedestrians, children and stray kittens. You could also advertise for the next race with a few placards.

How about one that says: GET IT RIGHT - HE’S NOT TOO BRIGHT! Hey! It’s simpleminded enough, even for your most morally destitute followers. The idiom VOTE RIGHT just doesn’t seem to capture that sense of who you really are. You are welcome to use the phrase GET IT RIGHT - HE’S NOT TOO BRIGHT! People who know you are using it with some regularity.
HE MAN

South Elgin, IL

#7 Jul 24, 2011
Duncan..get a life! You need to find something else to do. your about to lose your mind! Eminence is not safe with you! You aren't even half what mount harden was!
Dim

Lexington, KY

#8 Jul 24, 2011
Shawn you should follow that advice and use the above sign then you might get someone to vote for you on you actual merit
just sayin

South Elgin, IL

#9 Jul 25, 2011
Drane, do something with your childish police chief! Guess your to terrified of his skinny ass! He works 20 hrs a week and gets paid for 40. Those 20 hrs he spends his time on topic saying childish things!
Doctor1

Louisville, KY

#10 Jul 25, 2011
There, there, Mr. Br-- Uh, hum... Mr. Not Too Bright. Now, why is it that you are so fixated on Mr. Duncan?
just sayin

Crown Point, IN

#11 Jul 25, 2011
Lol!....glad you think I'm shawn! Duncan you are stupid!
Lenny

Eminence, KY

#12 Sep 29, 2011
Does anyone know what happened in court for Shawn Bright? A lot of us out here hope he was found innocent! Run Shawn Run!!!
new castle man

New Albany, IN

#13 Oct 5, 2011
shawn will be mayor next time lets see danny meadows,drane and a new well known republican splitting the good ole boyy keep things like they are vote cake walk for shawn and maybe the lawn enforcement officer will have to go what say ye barney
MrTinkles

United States

#14 Oct 5, 2011
I dont think Shawn ever needs to be mayor of anywhere. Who wants a drunk for a mayor. He doesn't even work. He would not be any better than the other idiots that are in office now. He would kiss ass just like they all do, so stop trying to think he would make things better, hell he cant make himself better. Can you say loser? I can LOSER!!!

“It was magical! ”

Since: Oct 11

Third Planet from the Sun

#15 Oct 5, 2011
Shawn is an idiot drunk. That's all there to say. He doesn't deserve, nor have the intelligence to be mayor. Pick someone else who is smarter than a shoe.
lol

Louisville, KY

#16 Oct 6, 2011
shawn brite will win if he runs !!!
WTH

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Oct 6, 2011
I agree with MrTinkles and Princess Clara. Shawn can't stay sober long enough to be mayor. You would have thought he would have learned from the 1st DUI. He thinks he's untouchable. He definitely needs to GROW UP. The world does not revolve around him! That's teenager mentality, not the mentality of a man in his mid-to-late 30's. He's a user just like our current officials. Tells people what they want to hear but only thinks of himself. The only difference is Drane is controlled by Duncan, Shawn would be controlled by the bottle or his own ego! We need completely new blood, someone who REALLY cares about us citizens of Eminence
fmnta

Louisville, KY

#18 Oct 6, 2011
u dont know shawn at all he is the only person that would , will and has stood up for the folks of eminence, ur a pussy, i bet u wouldnt say that to him, this site is soo crazy,, u know that shawn would win if he runs again thats why u use this site to put him down , ur a piece of work,, i say shawn go for it, but i dont think he ever will alot of people in this town has turned there back on him, shawn will be the mayor of eminence the next election and u know it,, so keep up ur good work on trying to make shit up! and i say call him or go to his house and tell him that u pussies ! i know shawn very well and i bet he would love for you to go by his house or catch him on the street and have alittle chat ,, someone is going to get hurt !
mark

North Salem, IN

#19 Oct 6, 2011
Yes Shawn please run for mayor...I need a good laugh
WTH

Chicago, IL

#20 Oct 7, 2011
fmnta, everything I said I would gladly say to Shawn's face and would have no problem doing so. Pussy? Hardly. Go to his house and call him out and confront him in front of his son? Really? Cause a conflict in front of an innocent child? You sound really mature. Cause even more conflict/drama for his family to go along with his dui's and inability to act like a grown man. Not my style, nut you can bet your arse when I see him in public, I'll gladly let my opinions known to him. You also contradict yourself. 1st you say it's not likely he'll run, then you say he'll win the next election. Which is it? Can you make up your mind or did the bottle start to get to ya?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eminence Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who knows doug quire??? 4 hr searching for ans... 1
Paula sharp and the gossipers (Jun '14) 21 hr needs answers 9
Michelle Hoffman Granoski Mon lol internet 1
kenny riley (Apr '13) Sun kenny 5
Amanda and Hosay (Mar '12) Jul 3 eloc colie cole 13
Debate: Gay Marriage - La Grange, KY (Nov '10) Jul 3 Winner 22
THIS HAS TO STOP m.beth fradella Jul 2 MissConcerned 1
More from around the web

Eminence People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE