Liitle Canada used-car dealer sentenc...

Liitle Canada used-car dealer sentenced to time served for theft

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 17, 2009, titled Liitle Canada used-car dealer sentenced to time served for theft. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

An Apple Valley man will have to pay $20,000 to an oil company that sent him a check by mistake.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

“What's Up YO”

Since: Mar 09

Everywhere

#1 Apr 17, 2009
what a mutt
Not a nice guy

United States

#2 Apr 18, 2009
Too bad nobody ever gives Fred credit for the ways he actually helps people out.
He is not all bad,like he is constantly portrayed.
Not saying he is 100%innocent or perfect,(like..who is?)just that there is more to this man,
than all of the (some of them alleged) accusations.
He has helped a very good friend of mine out many times.
felix

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Apr 18, 2009
P.O.S. DOG TYPE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Emily Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Risk Level 3 Sex Offender to be Released in Pin... (Apr '10) May 5 Digusted 7
News WAPOA Offers Discounted Trees and Shrubs to Pro... Mar '18 Richard scott 1
the bear that drank orange pop (Jul '10) Jan '18 Debbie 17
Review: Emily Meats Jones Taxidermy & Wild Game... (Mar '13) Nov '17 Sirsmiles 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17
News Meal program at Minnesota church back in business (Apr '11) Apr '11 Linda 1
News St. Paul lawyer who had sex with client is rein... (Mar '11) Mar '11 g-del 1

Emily Jobs

Personal Finance

Emily Mortgages